"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

SCCR01_new_Nov03.jpg

ChaosHound.jpg

If T'Pol had a "pet"...

Looks like someone's crossbred a targ with a le-matya.

O.O

...and maybe the whole shebang was genetically accelerated like The Dominion did with the Jem'Hadar...

it's actually 2 diff suggestions.. but yeah.. think.. umm.. badassmofo and you'll have the right idea.

kinda a good thing for Mirror T'pol..

kinda like porthos went from a beagle to a rottweiler..

it's actually 2 diff suggestions.. but yeah.. think.. umm.. badassmofo and you'll have the right idea.

kinda a good thing for Mirror T'pol..

kinda like porthos went from a beagle to a rottweiler..

Yeah, the bottom one was the crossbreed, and the top one struck me as being gene-gineered.

Significant upgrade!

(In other news, I've finally figured out what Ten's "spirit animal" is going to be. At first it was going to be a Mysterious Figure from Ten's past, but screw that, that's not as fun. And I want this to be fun! Also, the only canonical animal I know about from Gallifrey sounds like it's more Romana's spirit-side than Doc's.)

with the skull plates i think the top one would be a great Klingon spirit animal....

in other news..

i'm off for work in about 10 minutes..

and t'pol may be hallucinating while she's being carried around.. not sure..

and can i play a second character?

Kara "Starbitch" Thrace...

she is like dead and stuff.. and sort of a time traveler/ cross dimensional being..

and she's smokin.. and tough as nails cigar chomping Triad playing poker running fisticuff throwing biotch.. much more suited for wiping the snot off jack "I'm too sexy for my clothes" harkness' face.

with the skull plates i think the top one would be a great Klingon spirit animal....

Mmm. Kind of evocative of how Worf looked when he was undergoing evolutionary regression with Barclay's Syndrome? A prehistoric Targ...

in other news..

i'm off for work in about 10 minutes..

and t'pol may be hallucinating while she's being carried around.. not sure..

Good luck at work, sweets. And, yeah, I'd be interested to see T'Pol's dream sequences. I know Lunar was bandying about the idea of showing what goes through Jack's head as he "reboots." Though, again, we've gone running away from Donna, and it sucks to have to catch up like that, should prolly hold off on actual conscious char-posts 'till UM gets herself a chance to post again.

and can i play a second character?

Kara "Starbitch" Thrace...

she is like dead and stuff.. and sort of a time traveler/ cross dimensional being..

and she's smokin.. and tough as nails cigar chomping Triad playing poker running fisticuff throwing biotch.. much more suited for wiping the snot off jack "I'm too sexy for my clothes" harkness' face.

...she certainly sounds interesting? But I'd need to know more about her before I drop the go-'head. Specifically, I'd need to know what sort of time-traveller she is, and the, uh, whole... "dead"ness thing?

Mmm. Kind of evocative of how Worf looked when he was undergoing evolutionary regression with Barclay's Syndrome? A prehistoric Targ...

Good luck at work, sweets. And, yeah, I'd be interested to see T'Pol's dream sequences. I know Lunar was bandying about the idea of showing what goes through Jack's head as he "reboots." Though, again, we've gone running away from Donna, and it sucks to have to catch up like that, should prolly hold off on actual conscious char-posts 'till UM gets herself a chance to post again.

...she certainly sounds interesting? But I'd need to know more about her before I drop the go-'head. Specifically, I'd need to know what sort of time-traveller she is, and the, uh, whole... "dead"ness thing?

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Kara_Thrace

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Thrace

Technically i'd be claiming that she's alive when she ends up with us.. instead of dying.. ie she crashes.....

as for time travel is more lateral.. umm.. straightforward in the normal manner of being. as most "simple" humans progress. one day at a time. so technically she's not a time traveler.

but she's an awesome viper pilot, and she kicks ass.

That fact that i think she's totally babalicious has nothing to do with me wanting to play her. or the fact the game i was playing her in died two years ago....

:(

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Kara_Thrace

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Thrace

Technically i'd be claiming that she's alive when she ends up with us.. instead of dying.. ie she crashes.....

as for time travel is more lateral.. umm.. straightforward in the normal manner of being. as most "simple" humans progress. one day at a time. so technically she's not a time traveler.

but she's an awesome viper pilot, and she kicks ass.

That fact that i think she's totally babalicious has nothing to do with me wanting to play her. or the fact the game i was playing her in died two years ago....

:(

No offence, sweets, but I think that Kara might be a character you want to hold in reserve in case you ever want to drop T'Pol off anywhere? Kind of a "Jonas Quinn" scenario, replacing her if need be?

I dunno, it's just a gut feeling. Remember that parallel universes are supposed to be impassable, now, making T'Pol's presence here beyond exceptional. If we start too many crossover tie-ins, that "Law" is going to seem highly suspect.

Theoretically, you could remake Kara as a Whoniverse character, reconstruct her with elements of the native franchise, but then what would Jenny do? We'd have two hottie pilot soldier girls and while that might be nice to look at (yes), it would be difficult for me to plot around that redundancy.

Hold that thought, though. Just in case.

with as many words as you use that i've never heard of (BUT MAKE ABSOLUTE SENSE) you're a genius.. and one hell of a research artist.

as well as a damned good speller..

and all around swell person

:rolleyes::eek::heart::rose::kiss:

with as many words as you use that i've never heard of (BUT MAKE ABSOLUTE SENSE) you're a genius.. and one hell of a research artist.

as well as a damned good speller..

and all around swell person

:rolleyes::eek::heart::rose::kiss:

:: quietly :: I'm not good for much. But I can string a damn good sentence together.

It's kind of like... it's kind of like Inigo swordfighting with Westley atop The Cliffs of Insanity?

You compliment me on my wordfighting and part of me wants to say "I ought to be after [thirty] years," and the rest of me humbly admits "I've worked hard to become so."

I just want to be the best vessel for Story that I can possibly be.

So I research. And I devour words omnivorously. All for the chance to precisely articulate concepts that blow the mind and bend the senses and move the heart and redeem the soul.

I just want to capture that moment.

I want to sing songs in forgotten voices I want to bring the inanimate to life I want to be a "treasure house of Story."

I'm still not good enough. Ancora imparo. I am still learning.

Admittedly, I'm pretty damn good, though this is only by The Grace of God and a lot of hard work. I could be better. I will be better.

Story deserves my best.

Thank you, Var. You're pretty amazing your own self. Thank you.

:: quietly :: I'm not good for much. But I can string a damn good sentence together.

It's kind of like... it's kind of like Inigo swordfighting with Westley atop The Cliffs of Insanity?

You compliment me on my wordfighting and part of me wants to say "I ought to be after [thirty] years," and the rest of me humbly admits "I've worked hard to become so."

I just want to be the best vessel for Story that I can possibly be.

So I research. And I devour words omnivorously. All for the chance to precisely articulate concepts that blow the mind and bend the senses and move the heart and redeem the soul.

I just want to capture that moment.

I want to sing songs in forgotten voices I want to bring the inanimate to life I want to be a "treasure house of Story."

I'm still not good enough. Ancora imparo. I am still learning.

Admittedly, I'm pretty damn good, though this is only by The Grace of God and a lot of hard work. I could be better. I will be better.

Story deserves my best.

OMG... and THAT is what i do be talkin' 'bout!!!!

Merci beaucoup, mademoiselle.

Uimh, mo Mhuire. Go raibh maith agat as an obair go léir atá tú a chur isteach na focail atá tú scríofa. táimid bheannaigh i scríbhinn mar mise.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a version of this with Ten, too, but Nine doesn't get enough love in this thread.

WaTCriX.jpg

Last edited:
Back