All Play no work (31/M)

Hello Ladies,

As some, if not all, of you know, I am herMaster's wife. Since he has neglected to post pictures in some time I thought I would share a few with you. I hope you like the selections I have chosen. The one of his face is just awesome - he really does make me laugh and we have fun together. As for the other two, well I decided to show you a bone(r) or two ;) I hope you like.

:kiss:es and :ps,
Hissub

HSPic001_zpsdb7673f7.jpg


I must say, I think I have seen one of those pics before. Thank you for sharing Lovely!!
 
Well apparently I miss the misses and kat making out when I'm not always looking at the thread huh?
 
Ditched for a movie... Story of my (sex) life!! ;)

Have a great evening! :kiss:

Kat I so owe you he ditched you for a movie, lover. I on the other hand was very tired and shouldn't have started something I couldn't finish :( can I make it up to you?
 
Kat I so owe you he ditched you for a movie, lover. I on the other hand was very tired and shouldn't have started something I couldn't finish :( can I make it up to you?

Kisses Lovely! I was teasing... Nothing to make up for.
 
herMaster, I need a pic of your sexy wife in your fave fishnets for the scavenger hunt!
 
I know you've been sad and I'm sorry for your loss...Maybe a sexy humorous photo session with you in a suit might cheer you up...it could work, you don't know...:eek:
 
I know you've been sad and I'm sorry for your loss...Maybe a sexy humorous photo session with you in a suit might cheer you up...it could work, you don't know...:eek:

*nods* Very true. Big hugs for you both ... Wish I was there and we could do a big group bear hug ... I can't even think of anything really that's even remotely snarky to make you both smile, but my thoughts are with you and your family.
 
Back
Top