All Play no work (31/M)

Ladies, if you want to see something in particular let me know. I'll try to make it happen. :) we were just having fun last night being goofy.

Well like I said, more risque! Hope your all enjoying the joy we had taking these.

MostSkin_zps511f35d6-1_zps89c9ca2b.jpg

Both Feet Bare :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
IamaThinker_zps3e4bde4f-1_zps3d38da73.jpg

You look mighty pensive in that last one. But you really just wanted to bust out into "I'm too sexyfor my socks, too sexy for my socks, so sexy it hurts," didn't you? Well, that's what I'm imagining you were singing all through this photoshoot , anyway.

Kudos to hissub for some great photography! :D

You look mighty pensive in that last one. But you really just wanted to bust out into "I'm too sexyfor my socks, too sexy for my socks, so sexy it hurts," didn't you? Well, that's what I'm imagining you were singing all through this photoshoot , anyway.

Kudos to hissub for some great photography! :D

Lol was actually ice ice baby

Mmmmm.... I have to agree with Sunshine... baby, you look yummy in a suit!! Athough I am having wicked thoughts of what you could do with that tie. ;) :kiss: :kiss:

Nice start, herMaster! I can't wait to see that tie come off!

IamaThinker_zps3e4bde4f-1_zps3d38da73.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Both socks off! This really needs bump-and-grind music! lol!

http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o696/hermaster1111

gotta luv a man whose not afraid to bare his sole(s) LOL .... just enough of a view of your buns that makes me want to just go up and squeeze them .... ;)

hissub1111 you are definately a lucky lady...

Last edited:
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o696/hermaster1111

gotta luv a man whose not afraid to bare his sole(s) LOL .... just enough of a view of your buns that makes me want to just go up and squeeze them .... ;)

hissub1111 you definately a lucky lady...[/QUOTE]

because of my feet? or cause i bare my soles lol?

Back