Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got to talk to the beautiful Emmy today. Talk about shock and surprise when her beautiful face popped up on my phone. That womans accent could just drop anyones panties ;)

I can only tell you that it was very nice to hear her voice and that she is okay. I do not want to say anything more at this time because I'm not sure what she wants to tell you all herself.

But it has been so long, I wanted to let you all know that she called. :):heart:

Well I got to talk to the beautiful Emmy today. Talk about shock and surprise when her beautiful face popped up on my phone. That womans accent could just drop anyones panties ;)

I can only tell you that it was very nice to hear her voice and that she is okay. I do not want to say anything more at this time because I'm not sure what she wants to tell you all herself.

But it has been so long, I wanted to let you all know that she called. :):heart:

Thanks for the note, Sassy. (I said that with an accent, by the way!) Always hope Emmy is doing better.

Thanks Sassy, at least we now know she is ok.

Her accent makes me drop my panties... just kidding I wear manly bikini briefs!

Truly I am glad you heard from her.
Thanks for the update Sassy!:cattail:

Thank you for sharing that, Sassy!!! :rose::rose::rose:

So glad she reached out to you, Sassy.
Thanks for letting us know.
Love and strength to you both.

Cool AV, Sassy!

Sassy,

Thank you for the update. She has that effect on my boxers too.

Thanks for the update Sassy!!:rose::kiss::heart:

I hope she is doing alright

....ad I hope YOU are doing alright too!!!:rose::kiss::heart:

Thanks for catching us up Sassy! You have been such a great friend to her.
We all wish her nothing but the best! :kiss::kiss:

Good to know you heard from Emmy, and that she is okay, thank you Sassy and yes that is a rather inspirational avatar :D

Thank you everyone. She was on her way out the door this morning when she messaged me. It was nice to send her silly pictures again. I was babysitting, so I sent her snapchat pictures of me and the little girl I was watching.

Thanks for the update my friend and glad to hear she is OK. Hopefully she will post herself one day for we miss her!!! And I wish her nothing but good things!!:rose::rose:

Hey babe

Beautiful day for warm hugs for you Em!

Thinking of you

Paul

My sweet wonderful sexy, sweet , Lit friends, I adore and love you all so much.
You all brought me back to life, made me battle.
And my Sassy I simply love YOU.
I m getting stronger every day, did some check ups here, still more to do, and I will.
Its just my eyes get very tired when to long online, but I will get to you ALL. I so love you ALL. More than words ever can say.

Here some more silly pics, just wondering witch of my kitties will be the first one to jump in my bed, knowing those 2 devils both :eek:

:kiss::rose::heart::rose::kiss::heart:

*sigh* since I have been on to check for new posts regarding Fred (Drtshare) I figured that I would come let you know that the concern for Freds health right now has left things pretty quiet. Her and I have really only communicated back and forth as we've gotten emails from Fred.

But if you have not heard, Fred really needs your thoughts and prayers right now. He is in the hospital with Sepsis and needs to feel all the love and support from everyone. You all have been amazing to Emmy, and I hope you can extend your warm hearts and thoughts to Fred.

Like Emmy. He is a fighter and loved by many. :heart:

Well wishes

*sigh* since I have been on to check for new posts regarding Fred (Drtshare) I figured that I would come let you know that the concern for Freds health right now has left things pretty quiet. Her and I have really only communicated back and forth as we've gotten emails from Fred.

But if you have not heard, Fred really needs your thoughts and prayers right now. He is in the hospital with Sepsis and needs to feel all the love and support from everyone. You all have been amazing to Emmy, and I hope you can extend your warm hearts and thoughts to Fred.

I just wanted to say to Emmy I love your pics. Your scars are nothing to hide, i truly think that scars are very retty. They are just billboards that show everyone that life has given you lemons are you are trying to make lemonade. There is nothing better than a woman that is a true fighter. Everyone please keep up the biggest fight of your life, and know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for keeping us informed Sassy. Always thinking of Emmy and Fred when he has been poorly

Positive thoughts and prayers for Fred!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back