Thanks, NRA /end sarcasm

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Thanks, NRA /end sarcasm

NRA-Loving Texas Politicians Go to Ridiculous Lengths to Avoid Mentioning Gun Control

https://splinternews.com/nra-loving-texas-politicians-go-to-ridiculous-lengths-t-1826152411

8 dead students
2 dead teachers

School is out, forever

The survivors, will they have classes, practice, sports events ? Fundraising ?A prom ? A school dance ?

No, they will have grief counselling, wakes, funerals, school protests.

Thanks, NRA

A school full of trauma, fear, pain, grief
A community full of mourning
A nation in anxiety

Trump's favorite Texas Republicans

Gov. Greg Abbott-"laws that will protect Second Amendment rights"

#Keep Texas Red, dripping with the blood of students

Greg Abbott
@GregAbbott_TX
·
May 13
Latinas are doing their part to #KeepTexasRed. What a great way to spend Mother’s Day walking for the next generation. #txgov #txlege #MothersDay

11:42 PM · May 13, 2018

Greg Abbott

@GregAbbott_TX
I'm EMBARRASSED: Texas #2 in nation for new gun purchases, behind CALIFORNIA. Let's pick up the pace Texans

1:53 PM - Oct 28, 2015

Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick-“Maybe we need to look into limiting the entrances and exits into our schools, so that we can have law enforcement looking at the people who come in one or two entrances,” Patrick said. “We’re going have to get creative. We’re going to have to think out of the box.”

U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz-"stop violent criminals"

So it's true just because you tweeted it?

What a fucking dumbass you are.

Saying the NRA is responsible for school shootings is like saying AAA is responsible for multi-car pile ups.

Why don't you open your eyes and see the real problem and work on that instead of blaming inanimate objects.

Thanks, NRA /end sarcasm

NRA-Loving Texas Politicians Go to Ridiculous Lengths to Avoid Mentioning Gun Control

https://splinternews.com/nra-loving-texas-politicians-go-to-ridiculous-lengths-t-1826152411

8 dead students
2 dead teachers

School is out, forever

The survivors, will they have classes, practice, sports events ? Fundraising ?A prom ? A school dance ?

No, they will have grief counselling, wakes, funerals, school protests.

Thanks, NRA

A school full of trauma, fear, pain, grief
A community full of mourning
A nation in anxiety

Trump's favorite Texas Republicans

Gov. Greg Abbott-"laws that will protect Second Amendment rights"

#Keep Texas Red, dripping with the blood of students

Greg Abbott
@GregAbbott_TX
·
May 13
Latinas are doing their part to #KeepTexasRed. What a great way to spend Mother’s Day walking for the next generation. #txgov #txlege #MothersDay

11:42 PM · May 13, 2018

Greg Abbott

@GregAbbott_TX
I'm EMBARRASSED: Texas #2 in nation for new gun purchases, behind CALIFORNIA. Let's pick up the pace Texans

1:53 PM - Oct 28, 2015

Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick-“Maybe we need to look into limiting the entrances and exits into our schools, so that we can have law enforcement looking at the people who come in one or two entrances,” Patrick said. “We’re going have to get creative. We’re going to have to think out of the box.”

U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz-"stop violent criminals"

Who is GregAbbott_TX? Is he from TX?

Who is GregAbbott_TX? Is he from TX?
The Governor of Texas, I'm guessing.

Someone with that title is giving away a gun this month.

180520114539-03-abbott-shotgun-exlarge-169.jpg

Saying the NRA is responsible for school shootings is like saying AAA is responsible for multi-car pile ups.
If the AAA was throwing hundreds of millions of dollars at bribing politicians every year to make sure they wind back car possession and safety regulations and adamantly oppose strengthening those regulations in any way...and if there were enormous multi-car pile ups that killed thousands of people every two months because people who should be nowhere near a car managed to legally or easily obtain one thanks to the slack regulatory status of cars, and then the AAA threw even more money at propagandising that the problem is that it's not easy enough to obtain cars...

...Then yes I would say it would be absolutely fair and actually factually correct to say that the AAA is indeed directly responsible for the many deaths caused by car piles ups.

Dude, the USA is the only country in the world where school shootings frequently happen and the only country in the industrialized world where mass killings are a [literal] daily occurrence.
What do you think the reason for that is?

Is this a trick question? It's because the United States has too many self-centered, uncaring, not too bright people like My I in it.

A mass murder at a school, every month. Perhaps a psychic could print up a calendar, and warn each school ?

Jason Seaman named as hero teacher who stopped Noblesville West Middle School shooting

Jason Seaman has been named as the 7th grade science teacher at Noblesville West Middle School who tackled the shooter on Friday.

Multiple parents interviewed by IndyStar identified Seaman as the teacher.

“She kept saying, ‘I saw my teacher get shot,'” a parent recalled his daughter saying.

The shooting was reported just after 9 a.m. local time at the middle school in Indiana. A seventh grade male student is in custody.

Another seventh-grade Noblesville student told local media her science teacher charged the gunman, after the shooter entered the classroom and fired a shot at a fellow student.

Seaman reportedly tackled the shooter and was able to swat away the weapon.

:)

Back