Our Paragraphs

Warhol-ian

With apologies to the great Andy Warhol...

In November I was in the market for new underwear. I had a special meeting and wanted to look my best! I found a new brand that simply called out to me. The style and texture of the material is what first attracted me to them, but I also liked the different colors available.

One day I looked in the drawer and saw them all sitting there - the colors playfully aligned...calling out to me once again. It gave me an idea for a new picture based on something I'd seen from my Art History classes in college. So with all due respect and apologies to Andy Warhol, I present you with my version of his ground-breaking pop-art masterpiece.

And in doing so, perhaps I'll prolong my "fifteen minutes of fame!"

Last edited:

In November I was in the market for new underwear. I had a special meeting and wanted to look my best! I found a new brand that simply called out to me. The style and texture of the material is what first attracted me to them, but I also liked the different colors available.

One day I looked in the drawer and saw them all sitting there - the colors playfully aligned...calling out to me once again. It gave me an idea for a new picture based on something I'd seen from my Art History classes in college. So with all due respect and apologies to Andy Warhol, I present you with my version of his ground-breaking pop-art masterpiece.

That's the greatest underwear EVER!!! Andy would be proud!! :rose:

These are just adding to the mood I'm already in this morning!!! You are killing me today!!! HOT! :kiss:

These are just adding to the mood I'm already in this morning!!! You are killing me today!!! HOT! :kiss:

You know me...I like to "pile it on!" Adding to your mood is quickly becoming one of my favorite pastimes! :rolleyes:

That's the greatest underwear EVER!!! Andy would be proud!! :rose:

They are extremely comfortable and I feel very sexy when I wear them! I honestly prefer Nagel to Warhol, but I just knew I had to try this pose with the different colors. Maybe I'll try and do some others...

I like you being blunt! It's refreshing to hear a woman speak her mind so clearly...and so deliciously naughty! :devil:

"In" you, you say? How about In, On, Under, Over, In Front of, Behind, and about 6 other positions I am imagining right now??? :D

Wow.. I think you just made me blush and you know that's hard to do!
Sign me up for all of that and anything else you can think of in that creative mind of yours :kiss:

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!! these are the best pics I've seen on here yet!!!! artistic, fun, well-done, and best of all starring you! :kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::heart::heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

YEAHHH you melted the snow…..:D
Your pictures are just WOOOOWWW, and that cute little butt of yours, yummy, ok ALL OF YOU IS yummy…. I need a cold shower…..hot hot hot

attachment.php

attachment.php

YEAHHH you melted the snow…..:D
Your pictures are just WOOOOWWW, and that cute little butt of yours, yummy, ok ALL OF YOU IS yummy…. I need a cold shower…..hot hot hot

Thank you Emmy! Yummy? I taste better with chocolate syrup and whipped cream! :D LOL!!!! Is there room in that cold shower to join you?? :)

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!! these are the best pics I've seen on here yet!!!! artistic, fun, well-done, and best of all starring you! :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Thanks Staci! I'm glad you like them! You know I only do this to please you! ;) HaHa!!!

Thank you Emmy! Yummy? I taste better with chocolate syrup and whipped cream! :D LOL!!!! Is there room in that cold shower to join you?? :)

I bet YOU always taste YUMMMY.
For you sexy there is always room in my shower, jacuzzi, bed, kitchen, snow…..:D
LOL I just cleaned up made some silly chocolate / cream Valentine pictures…..not the best idea I had….darn you should have been there to clean me up…… or we could have made a chocolate mess together……mmmm
So do us girls get some Valentine pics , pretty please…..on bended knee……
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I bet YOU always taste YUMMMY.
For you sexy there is always room in my shower, jacuzzi, bed, kitchen, snow…..:D
LOL I just cleaned up made some silly chocolate / cream Valentine pictures…..not the best idea I had….darn you should have been there to clean me up…… or we could have made a chocolate mess together……mmmm
So do us girls get some Valentine pics , pretty please…..on bended knee……
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

EM is begging on bended knee even :heart: what else do I/we have to do for sexy Valentine pics??????????? :kiss:

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I can’t have such beautiful ladies begging like that! It’s just not right!!

I honestly did not have anything prepared for Valentine’s Day but didn’t want to leave you empty handed. So I’m reaching WAY WAY back into my archives here…8 years ago to be precise! And found something I think is appropriate, so…

Valentine’s Day is a day of love. A day for everyone to show that special someone (or someones! Hehe) how much they mean. It’s a day to give some token of your affection to another – heartfelt, sincere, and without reservation. It’s a day to ask…”Will you be my Valentine!”

So on this day of love, I offer to you lovely ladies of Literotica, my heartfelt appreciation for all your warm comments and messages, my sincere hope that each of you has a “love”ly day, and this single solitary rose. :kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:
I can’t have such beautiful ladies begging like that! It’s just not right!!

I honestly did not have anything prepared for Valentine’s Day but didn’t want to leave you empty handed. So I’m reaching WAY WAY back into my archives here…8 years ago to be precise! And found something I think is appropriate, so…

Valentine’s Day is a day of love. A day for everyone to show that special someone (or someones! Hehe) how much they mean. It’s a day to give some token of your affection to another – heartfelt, sincere, and without reservation. It’s a day to ask…”Will you be my Valentine!”

So on this day of love, I offer to you lovely ladies of Literotica, my heartfelt appreciation for all your warm comments and messages, my sincere hope that each of you has a “love”ly day, and this single solitary rose. :kiss:

attachment.php

Thank you for all your Special treats :kiss:
Happy Valentines Day!

Back