How bad is Islam? Well, would you be willing to live in an Islamic Nation?

Are you willing to live in an Islamic nation?


  • Total voters
    74
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

Yes, asshole!


I REALLY WISH YOU GET FUCKING BLOWN UP, not die, JUST LOSE YOUR LEGS AND HANDS

FUCKING ASSHOLE

Indonesian Cleric Calls On Muslims To Kill U.S. Diplomats In Revenge For Mohammed Film…




Via Global Post:


One of Indonesia’s most notorious hardline Muslim clerics has issued a jailhouse proclamation to his faithful: feel free to mimic the coordinated attacks on America’s Libyan embassy in Indonesia.

There is still speculation as to whether those attacks, which killed U.S. envoy J. Christopher Stevens, were provoked by the poorly made, anti-Islam “Innocence of Muslims” video posted on YouTube.

But Abu Bakar Bashir, a cheerleader for violent jihad still in prison for organizing the 2002 bombings in Bali, is clear in stating that the film must be answered with violent reprisals.

In an interview with Indonesian outlet “Voice of al-Islam,” according to a translation by the Jakarta Globe, Bashir said that “what happened in Libya can be imitated … If it is defaming God and the Prophet [Muhammad], the punishment should be death. [There are] no other considerations.”

This is, to my knowledge, the most extreme call to violence to come from any Southeast Asian Muslim leader. But there is good news: Indonesian security forces have already cracked down on Bashir’s followers with a vengeance and scattered them into fragmented groups. They are probably incapable of mounting such an attack at the time being.
 
How Bad Is Islam?

I don't that I could ever live in a country ruled by Muslims, simply because of the Islamic Sharia Laws that they would most likely impose on me. Islamic governments are the only types of governments that I know where even today, one can get executed just for vandalizing a building and/or punished for being raped (?) . :confused:
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

“Moderate” Muslim Indonesia Threatens To Close Catholic School For Not Teaching Islam…




Tolerance is still a one-way street.


Jakarta (AsiaNews) – The demand to include Islamic teaching in Catholic schools is proving controversial again. A few months ago, the Education Department in Tegal District (Central Java) warned St Pius Catholic Schools to include Islamic courses for Muslim students.

Local authorities summoned Sister Madeleine, of the Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, to meet the district council to discuss the issue. The woman religious runs the Asti Dharma Foundation, which manages various St Pius schools, from primary to secondary as well as vocational training.

In yesterday’s meeting with Tegal administration, the nun used all her eloquence and power of persuasion, backed by the moral and political support of Catholic lawyers and Fr Frans Widyanatardi Pr, who is in charge of Sacred Heart parish.

The row over Islamic education for Muslim students goes back a while, first raised by the Education Department and then the Religious Affairs Bureau, until local media, radio and TV, picked up the story and made it public.

The situation is critical because the sisters of the St Pius Catholic Schools have received threats and warnings, including the threat of having their schools shut down if they do not comply with the requests.

In response to critics, Sister Madeleine said that only two Muslim kids attend the St Pius Catholic Kindergarten, nine are in primary school, 12 in junior high and nine in high school, this out of a total school population of around 1,400 pupils, Fr Frans told AsiaNews.
 
Too much asshole American in me. I think that religion and government should be completely separated.

By force, if necessary.
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

“Moderate” Indonesia: Three Men Publicly Flogged For Gambling…




Via Jakarta Globe:


Three men accused of violating Shariah law were flogged on Friday at Al-Munawwarah Mosque in the Aceh district of Aceh Besar.

The three men, identified as Z. A., 43 years old, M. S., 42, and Al, 40, reportedly received the punishment for gambling.

They were put on a stage in the front yard of the mosque shortly after the Friday prayer, after which officers whipped each of them seven times on their backs.

The spectacle drew a crowd and medical personnel immediately checked on the three men’s conditions after the flogging concluded.

Commenting on the punishment meted out, the secretary general of the Aceh Ulema Association (HUDA), Faisal Ali, said he hoped Aceh would remain consistent in implementing Shariah law, and that the implementation would continually improve.

“The whipping punishment is meant to make the perpetrators learn their lesson, so that they won’t do such forbidden things again in the future,” Faisal said, as quoted by the Indonesian news portal republika.co.id.
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

yes


Indonesia Shuts Down Nine Churches And Six Buddhist Temples Under Islamist Pressure In Sharia-Governed Banda Aceh…




Remember the days when the media always referred to Indonesia as a “moderate” Muslim country? Those were good times.


Jakarta (AsiaNews) – Authorities in Banda Aceh, capital of the Aceh Special Territory, ordered the closure of nine Christian home churches and six Buddhist prayer houses for alleged irregularities in their building permit. According to Deputy Mayor Hajjah Illiza Sa’aduddin Djamal, the buildings were illegal because they lacked the right permit. Under the law, private homes cannot be used “for religious ceremonies or functions.”

“Aceh is a special territory that enforces Sharia,” she said and home churches violate the law because they lack the appropriate building permit (Izin Mendirikan Bangunan in Indonesian).

The issue is more complicated in the case of Christian places of worship because the latter require the agreement of a certain number of local residents and that of the local interfaith dialogue group. Under the pressure of radical Muslim groups, permits are often denied.

Deputy Mayor Djamal also wants the authorities to monitor the activities of Buddhist and Christian communities to ensure that their services are performed in the right places. This is necessary, in her view, to “maintain interfaith harmony.” At the same time, “we shall not issue any new permit for other churches or vihara (Buddhist temples).”

Local Muslim extremists welcomed the decision. Yusuf Al-Qardhawy, head of the Aceh branch of the Islamic Defence Front (FPI), called on other jurisdictions to follow Banda Aceh, enforce Islamic law and stop any non-Muslim worship activity that is not approved.
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

WELL, THE TOLERANT PEOPLE LOOK WEAK: Survey Confirms Islamic Intolerance On The Rise in Indonesia.



We know this

TURNER BEEN shoWING YOU !!!!!!!!
 
Indonesian Islamists Torch Protestant Church…




Same shit, different day.


Jakarta (AsiaNews) – The city of Poso, in the Indonesian province of Central Sulawesi, has been the scene of renewed sectarian violence against the local Protestant minority. Overnight on Sunday, unknown assailants set fire to the Madele Pentecostal Church. The quick intervention of the congregation stopped the fire from spreading and spared the building from serious damages. The anti-Christian attack “occurred last night around midnight,” Poso Police Chief Eko Santoso said, confirming the sectarian nature of the incident. Indonesia is the world’s largest Muslim nation, but Poso Regency (District) has a large Christian community. It saw bloody clashes that left thousands of people dead on both sides until a peace deal was struck in 2002.

The fire started when a collection box was doused with petrol and then set alight. Flames eventually spread to the pastor’s residence. Only the intervention of the fire department and volunteers prevented the blaze from causing major damages to the two buildings. Rev Aben thanked villagers, including “some Muslims,” who came to rescue, playing a decisive role in preventing the fire from spreading.

Yesterday, two car bombs also exploded near a police traffic post, wounding three people, including two police agents on duty at the time. Investigators believe the post was the target.

“The terrorist group used a sophisticated device in which they detonated the bomb remotely through a mobile handset,” one agent said.

In recent weeks, Poso has been the scene of renewed sectarian violence. The port city has seen attacks against Christian-owned buildings, including places of worship.
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

Malaysia’s Prime Minister Says Non-Muslims Who Accept His Leadership Will Be Considered “Friendly Kafir”…




This is what passes as “moderate” in the Islamic world.

Via Malaysiakini:


Non-Muslims who accept the leadership of Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak are considered ‘kafir zimmi’ (friendly non-believers), said Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Mashitah Ibrahim.

Replying to Amran Ab Ghani (PKR-Tanah Merah), she said these people were unlike those who “clearly say they are against Islam”.

Though not mentioning names, Mashitah, who is deputy minister in charge of Islamic affairs, mentioned incidents involving DAP leaders as examples of those hostile to Islam.

“On whether DAP is ‘kafir harbi’ (hostile non-Muslim) or not, if the non-Muslims are against Islam, making statements labelling the syariah as extreme and clearly saying that they don’t want Islam, whether or not it involves walking over dead bodies, or feeling that defending Islam’s honour is a waste of energy and time, then it is clear they are against Islam,” she said.
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

Yes, CURRY

Them as well


Indonesia’s Top Clerics Issue Fatwa Advising Muslims Not To Wish Christians A “Merry Christmas”…:rolleyes:
 
When you say "Islamic nation" are you including countries such as Indonesia?

yes

them as well


Indonesia: Hundreds Of Muslims Pelt Christians Trying To Celebrate Christmas With Rotten Eggs…


If Christians pelted Muslims during Ramadan there would be worldwide riots.

(Jakarta Globe) — More than 200 Indonesian Muslims threw rotten eggs at Christians wanting to hold a Christmas mass near land outside Jakarta where they plan to build a church, police and a witness said.

Some 100 Christian worshippers intended to hold a mass near empty land where they hope to build a church, about 30-kilometers east of the capital, in a project barred by district government and community members in 2009.

Since then, worshippers from the Filadelfia Batak Christian Protestant have held Sunday services under scorching sun outside the property.

On Tuesday, however, local community members blocked the road near the land, Andri Ananta, a local police chief on Jakarta’s outskirts, told AFP.

An AFP photographer witnessed furious locals — men and women wearing Muslim headscarf, with small children in tow — physically blocking the road and throwing rotten eggs at the gathering worshippers.

Ananta said police managed to convince the Christians to drop their plan and return home.

“We tried our best to avoid any clash and the Christians agreed to leave,” he said, adding 380 police and military personnel including an anti-riot squad were deployed to the area.

Church leader Reverend Palti Panjaitan said the incident came after a Christmas Eve attack on Monday evening when “intolerant people” threw not only rotten eggs but plastic bags filled with urine and cow dung at them.

“Everything had happened while police were there. They were just watching without doing anything to stop them from harming us,” he told AFP.
 
3scoli.jpg
 
This thread no longer has Libs posting in it. I guess once the "Indonesia" argument was shot down, they had nothing else to talk about. it's a shame, really.
 
This thread no longer has Libs posting in it. I guess once the "Indonesia" argument was shot down, they had nothing else to talk about. it's a shame, really.


Indonesia has a history of religious coexistence that extends beyond even Islam and Christianity. The fact that some Muslim people threw some eggs doesn't shoot down that fact.

Likewise the mosque near me that has been there for generations has been vandalized a zillion times and its members have gotten death threats. That doesn't mean American is religiously intolerant.
 
Indonesia has a history of religious coexistence that extends beyond even Islam and Christianity. The fact that some Muslim people threw some eggs doesn't shoot down that fact.

Likewise the mosque near me that has been there for generations has been vandalized a zillion times and its members have gotten death threats. That doesn't mean American is religiously intolerant.

Your argument is analogous to comparing the weather to climate change. Think about it.
 
Indonesia has a history of religious coexistence that extends beyond even Islam and Christianity. The fact that some Muslim people threw some eggs doesn't shoot down that fact.

Likewise the mosque near me that has been there for generations has been vandalized a zillion times and its members have gotten death threats. That doesn't mean American is religiously intolerant.

it is OBSCENE to say SOME Muslims threw SOME EGGS

you wont be, but should be ashamed to have said that
 
Back
Top