Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m1hafdWKxU1rs39tmo1_500.jpg

I'm loving that tumblr you shared.. I'm going through it now. :eek:

I suppose my idea of "bbw" is a bit different than that of most folks here. I tend to be particularly attracted to women who are pear shaped. Breasts are fantastic, but I'm not a breast girl. I love hips and bellies and asses :)

Good morning beautiful people, just stopped in to get some positive BBW vibes before starting the next 9 grueling hours of my life. I especially appreciate the love for the bigger belly pictures on here recently. It is a nice reminder that there are great guys out there who can appreciate what I got (just need to find a single one locally :)). Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!!! :heart:

Good morning beautiful people, just stopped in to get some positive BBW vibes before starting the next 9 grueling hours of my life. I especially appreciate the love for the bigger belly pictures on here recently. It is a nice reminder that there are great guys out there who can appreciate what I got (just need to find a single one locally :)). Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!!! :heart:

Hope you have a fab friday as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back