The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate sinus infections. In your case it's most likely the furnace heat drying your nasal membranes and sinuses. I used to get at least one infection every winter. :(

Glad you could make it.

I used to have sinus attacks annually. Then I went in and got the ducts reamed out. Haven't had any trouble for a year and a quarter, now. Might wanna go see an ENT doc, Tom and Nero. Just sayin' . . .

Ave Nero,
:kiss: Molly,
:kiss: Trish,
:kiss: Di,
and welcome back, Secret. Jim and I will be back in Texas this November. I'm going to retire so keeping track of my wanderings may get tricky. ;)

Just as long as you promise to let us know when you will be sneaking through San Antonio! Too bad you're not here this week. Rodeo. I understand it's a blast. I've never been to one personally. But I'm curious.

:kiss::kiss:
Do kisses make it better?:rose:

I'm not sure ... keep them coming and we'll see how it works ;)

I hate sinus infections. In your case it's most likely the furnace heat drying your nasal membranes and sinuses. I used to get at least one infection every winter. :(

Glad you could make it.

I know that contributes. I've been good about keeping humidifiers/vaporizers running and have my little bottle of saline spray. I think it's just a stubborn bug :(

I used to have sinus attacks annually. Then I went in and got the ducts reamed out. Haven't had any trouble for a year and a quarter, now. Might wanna go see an ENT doc, Tom and Nero. Just sayin' . . .

Well that sounds pleasant. :rolleyes: Sign me up...

Alright... I'm sorry I was gone so long. :rolleyes: I'll go bend over in the corner and you guys can all take turns spanking me til you think I've learned my lesson... :devil:

How are you Tom?:kiss:

Like that's a punishment...;)

Doin' ok, thanks. Writing again...some new fantasy stories...trying to salvage what I can from my frost damaged landscaping...working my way through a pile of used books I bought at a store in Jacksonville, FL...trying to stay out of trouble.

Like that's a punishment...;)

Doin' ok, thanks. Writing again...some new fantasy stories...trying to salvage what I can from my frost damaged landscaping...working my way through a pile of used books I bought at a store in Jacksonville, FL...trying to stay out of trouble.

Sounds pleasantly busy. :) Actually, I finally graduated and now I suddenly find myself with too much time. I don't know how I managed half of what I did.

I know that contributes. I've been good about keeping humidifiers/vaporizers running and have my little bottle of saline spray. I think it's just a stubborn bug :(

Once you get one of those things it's harder to shake than a State Trooper...a pal of mine had a hell of a time with an infection in his sinuses...it put him in the hospital on antibiotic drips. Ugh. :(

Once you get one of those things it's harder to shake than a State Trooper...a pal of mine had a hell of a time with an infection in his sinuses...it put him in the hospital on antibiotic drips. Ugh. :(

I don't even want to think about it getting that bad :eek:

I don't even want to think about it getting that bad :eek:

He ignored the symptoms and tried treating it with OTC stuff...he toughed it out until he woke up one morning and couldn't stand his equilibrium was so far off...it was affecting his inner ear and his brain.

His was an extreme case...he had ENT doc's writing a paper on him. :eek:

Sounds pleasantly busy. :) Actually, I finally graduated and now I suddenly find myself with too much time. I don't know how I managed half of what I did.

You graduated!! Congratulations! :kiss::kiss:

It's kind of a letdown when the pressure's off...you're so focused you miss everything, then here it all is again...you feel like you're slacking if you relax.

Blackmail? How? I was in those pictures, too, yanno. For others' information I was playing rug to her Playmate, '50's style. Had the damnedest time holding still . . . :cool:

Think of me ...trying to pose with you wriggling around, your paws...pawing me...;)

Trish, Trish, Trish...whatever are we to do with you? You know how these jackanapes flim-flam innocent young things such as yourself and you fell for that bearskin photo shoot malarkey.

I'm sure they'll return the film and the negatives once they've had a chuckle over them...and shown their friends...and posted them on Facebook...and on MySpace...

Gee, I guess you are in trouble. :eek:

I know...I'll never learn...I need kisses to help me through the trauma :kiss:

Did someone say "secret"?:eek:

You can tell me. I'm good at keeping secrets... ;)

:kiss::heart::rose: Hey girlfriend! You have been missed!

I think I'm starting to perk up :rolleyes:
Plenty more where those came from gorgeous... ;)

You graduated!! Congratulations! :kiss::kiss:

It's kind of a letdown when the pressure's off...you're so focused you miss everything, then here it all is again...you feel like you're slacking if you relax.

Thanks. After the huge fight it was getting here, let down is definitely right. While I'm glad to be done, it just seems like there are new different hurdles and with the federal student loan repayment you have to wonder if the degree was worth it. By the time you pay the loan, the raise doesn't make much of a difference. I could have kept the easier job and made the same amount of money overall. And if I had done that, my debt to income wouldn't have skyrocketed. live and learn I guess. :rolleyes: It's frustrating.

He ignored the symptoms and tried treating it with OTC stuff...he toughed it out until he woke up one morning and couldn't stand his equilibrium was so far off...it was affecting his inner ear and his brain.

His was an extreme case...he had ENT doc's writing a paper on him. :eek:

I did the inner ear thing back in college ... it's definitely no fun.

I'm still on the last few days of antibiotics, so hopefully this is just the last surge before the bacteria bows out. If not, I guess I'll be heading back for another round of meds :rolleyes:

Well that sounds pleasant. :rolleyes: Sign me up...

LOL! That's why it took me months to finally grit my teeth and have it done. Once I'd recovered I started kicking myself for not having it done twenty years earlier. And the best part is I don't snore any more. At least, that's the best part for HM. ;)

We were having some financial distractions that kept me a bit in the dumps. I wasn't really up to talking for a bit... But it's looking up.:)

How's life with you?

Oh hell, hon. That's no reason to get down. 80% of the country is having the same trouble.

Ave Nero,
:kiss: Molly,
:kiss: Trish,
:kiss: Di,
and welcome back, Secret. Jim and I will be back in Texas this November. I'm going to retire so keeping track of my wanderings may get tricky. ;)

:kiss::kiss::kiss: Back atcha.

I'm gonna annoy my hunting partner no end this June. We're going to Canada again for northern fish. Since we're driving my car the trip home will wend through Iowa and Illinois. Maybe even Indiana. Heck, we stopped off at my contractor's farm in S. Dakota last year. If I can keep this up, he may even get used to the mid-West. :D

Oh hell, hon. That's no reason to get down. 80% of the country is having the same trouble.

Hell is nothing... Recently eXcessica and Selena (the Goddess!) are the only things that kept us in our apartment. That was too close and too scary for comfort. I feel for the 80% of the country, I just don't want to join them on the street is all... Sigh.

You know what I find REALLY funny?
They say that people post the way they talk. And it's too true. I was sitting here reading what everyone has been writing and I can literally hear the voices of those that I've met in my head. Take Molly for instance. "Oh hell, hon"... LOL! No joke I'm laughing. I can honestly hear her in my ear as I read that. How insane am I?:eek:

You know what I find REALLY funny?
They say that people post the way they talk. And it's too true. I was sitting here reading what everyone has been writing and I can literally hear the voices of those that I've met in my head. Take Molly for instance. "Oh hell, hon"... LOL! No joke I'm laughing. I can honestly hear her in my ear as I read that. How insane am I?:eek:

ROFL! MistressLynn has been shredding the way I wrote my first novel. Little does she know that I'm really like that! Maybe she better never find out . . . :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back