Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

So here i am... in Australia!

Any ladies around now, on down under time... :rolleyes: too easy a joke there, come on i need a challenge! :devil:

Alright clever cloggs...howabout that then!

Just imagine the responses i will get now, a rugby-playing, surfer in Australia, with a hot english accent... uh oh, maybe i should clear out my inbox in preparation! :devil:

Alright clever cloggs...howabout that then!

Just imagine the responses i will get now, a rugby-playing, surfer in Australia, with a hot english accent... uh oh, maybe i should clear out my inbox in preparation! :devil:

Oh my, I'm swooning already.:rose:

Teaforme - apologies i missed this post! Swoon away my dear, i'm happy just staring at your profile pic....where do you get those covers from!? :devil:

Anyhow, if any Lit ladies fancy a fun flirt then please drop me a note!

Also, i've looked for some Aussie threads and there don't seem to be many Aus ladies on here... sun, suntan lotion, ice cubes, sea, sand they must be here somewhere! :rolleyes:

Afternoon all!

Just wondered if anyone was around and fancied some cute, english flirting!?

Since moving to the upside down part of the world, the time difference has been playing havoc with the hormones... not sure what it can be, the sun, sea, sand, hot aussie accents.. hmm nope, no idea! :rolleyes:

Genuine and unashamed twirk...yep that's right, so much better than an accidental bump! :devil: Lit ladies, if you don't mind a cute, english accent then i'm all yours... :rolleyes:

Were we English girls really that scary that you had to run all the way to Australia? It's only our sense of humour which is dry ;-)

haha flattery will get you lot into all sorts of naughty places!

I will be back at some point, but for now the sun, sea and sand is more tempting than a tube journey in someones armpit!

The only time i like dryness is in humour MissyK... i find that in other situations, a liberal dosing of cunning linguistics often helps! :devil:

Ahh i see the UK is beginning to rise, if any ladies need a cute, cheeky english voice to ease them into their Sunday, you know where i am... skype at the ready haha! :devil:

Oh Temptress, it's all about making time... hen you'll never die wondering! ;)

Whats going on around here this afternoon/evening/morning!? Any ladies wandering by who are thinking about that double take... you know the one, you look, and then look again and think oooooh actually he's kind of cute, i wonder if he will do exactly what i want him to do... :devil: Well, the answer is usually yes! ha! :rolleyes:

Oh Temptress, it's all about making time... hen you'll never die wondering! ;)

Whats going on around here this afternoon/evening/morning!? Any ladies wandering by who are thinking about that double take... you know the one, you look, and then look again and think oooooh actually he's kind of cute, i wonder if he will do exactly what i want him to do... :devil: Well, the answer is usually yes! ha! :rolleyes:

Indeed! And I have done! But there are only so many hours in the day!

And you are such an easy slag .... :D

Not sure whether to take that as a compliment... I think I will! Haha!

Mmmm morning from Oz anyway, any cheeky lit ladies fancy having a fun little flirt before I get myself up and into the shower...the warm water unning through my hair, and down over my aching muscles, and tight stomach, dripping off my pert bum... :rolleyes: Damn, if only there was someone to rub the soap in..!

Not sure whether to take that as a compliment... I think I will! Haha!

Mmmm morning from Oz anyway, any cheeky lit ladies fancy having a fun little flirt before I get myself up and into the shower...the warm water unning through my hair, and down over my aching muscles, and tight stomach, dripping off my pert bum... :rolleyes: Damn, if only there was someone to rub the soap in..!

Definitely a compliment! At least I assume it is when applied to me ...!

Now where is that soap?

So, having spent the afternoon out in the aussie sun, i am a little hot this evening... anyone fancy rubbing some aftersun into my bod!? :devil:

Seriously, if any of you cheeky lit ladies are around this evening then let me know, i'd love to have a little flirt and tease with someone... ;)

Just a cheeky, little, very small bump... nope, not those hard little nipples, trying to break through your bra, a bump to my thread, silly! ;)

Another slightly bigger bump... similar to the one just about being contained within my boxers right now as i wake from my slumber ;) Any ladies around!?

Morning/Evening/Brunch hello!

Any lovely lit ladies passing by,that fancy a chat with a cute,cheeky english guy in Sydney!? Just got ou of the shower,which would suggest I would be clean and soft...however, never has the oppposite been more true!

I'm in a skypey sort of mood this morning if that tickles anyones fanny....oops, fancy I mean! :devil:

Hmmm tough crowd around here today...! It is tough being in Oz though, out on the beach all day in the sun, coffees, beautiful people everywhere... !

If any ladies fancy comparing white bits then drop me a note! Oh, and yes i do bite (well not really, unless asked...or a nipple strays into my mouth!) :devil:

Morning all!

Just a little bump this morning, as apparently although i went to sleep in my bed last night, i have woken up and seem to be making a pretty good impression of a tent with my duvet! :rolleyes:

Any cheeky, lit ladies around that fancy flirting with a sporty, 27 year old english guy in Oz!? :devil:

Back