Tolyk's Gallery

Tolyk -- this is the first time I've viewed your photo thread, and your photos of natural scenery and wildlife are quite good. I find the waterfall photos to be very tranquil and really show off the natural beauty of the location. What type of camera do you typically shoot with?
Thank you!

I own and use a Pentax K20d. I use a variety of lenses and filters to achieve my results. I also have access to other cameras and gear, but rarely use anything aside from my k20.

Thank you!

I own and use a Pentax K20d. I use a variety of lenses and filters to achieve my results. I also have access to other cameras and gear, but rarely use anything aside from my k20.

Hold on, you have a lot of access to very nice stuff. That said, I think you could shoot beauty with a little tiny disposable.

Charles left me his little Pentax camera when he died. I actually like his wide angle better than my pretty costly wide angle.

Charles left me his little Pentax camera when he died. I actually like his wide angle better than my pretty costly wide angle.

I do love my Pentax wide angle and standard lens. They're fantastic. I dunno, the disposable cameras are pretty crap :p

I do love my Pentax wide angle and standard lens. They're fantastic. I dunno, the disposable cameras are pretty crap :p

I am already so invested in Canon glass...not changing now. Sooo, if you ever run upon a used, nice, well taken care of, CHEAP Canon Full frame, let me know.

I am already so invested in Canon glass...not changing now. Sooo, if you ever run upon a used, nice, well taken care of, CHEAP Canon Full frame, let me know.

I know of a cheap (for the model) 1ds Mark III.... better off with a 6d though. it's fantastic

yes, 6d is the "cheap" full frame, but it's actually a REALLY nice camera

Ummm Alterego, let's ignore T and run away together. Lolol. I will look at the 6 d, but I really am not in the market to buy anything...sooooo poor. :rose:

GIGGLE Clap* These are beautiful friend! These are with your Pentax?

Sure are :) Thank you! I'm quite pleased with the canola field and the tire tracks. The horseshoe canyon is more for my own reference, I'm definitely going back and retaking it :) It is a 17 shot panoramic though, which I'm happy with how well it turned out. The wind picked up really harshly just as we set up our tripods, was expecting a blurry mess. It's sharp, for the most part.

Last edited:
Bumping did some good.. I love the new pictures.
I was thinking of you yesterday Tolyk, did some work in your area.

Back