*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, ill have to remember to never be drinking around you. dont wanna end up in the hospital.

im not that bad when im drunk. i like to make fun of people from a safe distance. then again im usually with a big grp of guys and we all do it, so im pretty sure we all look bad. but havent done that in a long whle.

ppl say i need to go to anger management. i like to scream and punch shit at work cause of the retarded ppl i work with.

You can drink around me, no problem, you get too obnoxious, i'll put your ass in line.

I don't get angry much, but when someone touches me like that..yeah i'll go crazy latina and smash your head open LoL

This is why i am the way with guys on here..some women find that being disrespected & touched inappropriately a turn on..then there's women like me..i'm a whole different "breed" of female LoL

You can drink around me, no problem, you get too obnoxious, i'll put your ass in line.

I don't get angry much, but when someone touches me like that..yeah i'll go crazy latina and smash your head open LoL

This is why i am the way with guys on here..some women find that being disrespected & touched inappropriately a turn on..then there's women like me..i'm a whole different "breed" of female LoL

oh i wont get crazy drunk around you. I know how to act around a beautiful woman. and i dont want to see the crazy latina put me in my place.

i can understand the way you act toward these ppl on here. I wouldnt want to be treated like that either. Smash heads and put people in there places is whats needed.

oh i wont get crazy drunk around you. I know how to act around a beautiful woman. and i dont want to see the crazy latina put me in my place.

i can understand the way you act toward these ppl on here. I wouldnt want to be treated like that either. Smash heads and put people in there places is whats needed.

I most def can hold my own LoL

I'm the daughter to a Marine...he didn't raise me to be anyone's "punk"..

I'm sure some of these guys on here have daughters..& i'm sure they would flip if thier daughters were treated like second class whores...but yet they all congregate here and treat us as such..i'm someone's daughter too..idiots.

Anyways..

I need a back massage..Give me one?

I most def can hold my own LoL

I'm the daughter to a Marine...he didn't raise me to be anyone's "punk"..

I'm sure some of these guys on here have daughters..& i'm sure they would flip if thier daughters were treated like second class whores...but yet they all congregate here and treat us as such..i'm someone's daughter too..idiots.

Anyways..

I need a back massage..Give me one?

yea i have 3 sisters, im sure my dad would smash heads if anyone did that to my sisters. he is also a marine, retired after 20 in the corp

ill be happy to give you a massage, come lay down on my bed and ill get the lotion ready.

:devil:

yea i have 3 sisters, im sure my dad would smash heads if anyone did that to my sisters. he is also a marine, retired after 20 in the corp

ill be happy to give you a massage, come lay down on my bed and ill get the lotion ready.

:devil:

*Laying down*

Ohhh yayyy, i'm a bit tense..

Thank You B:kiss:

*straddles your ass*

runs my hands up the back of your shirt, up your spine and back down. working the small of your back getting all the stress out. :kiss:

Ohh my yummy asian :devil:

You're hands feel amazing..might be time for us to take a nap and snuggle up ;)

*lays down*

im ready to snuggle with you baby :devil: ;)

Yes!

*Snuggling up to B*

I do need a nap, logging off here shortly..

And as for the other thread we're on..those ladies on there when i used to post there a few months back..hated me..LoL Because i actually convo and not just "hi" every few days..i love my haters :kiss: LoL

You know where to find me B.

Yes!

*Snuggling up to B*

I do need a nap, logging off here shortly..

And as for the other thread we're on..those ladies on there when i used to post there a few months back..hated me..LoL Because i actually convo and not just "hi" every few days..i love my haters :kiss: LoL

You know where to find me B.

Sucks that they feel that way toward you. They shouldnt, its a public place for everyone to chat and talk with others.

i know where to find you and ill email you later tonight sexy.

Sucks that they feel that way toward you. They shouldnt, its a public place for everyone to chat and talk with others.

i know where to find you and ill email you later tonight sexy.

Nah i'm the Queen of IDGAF..

Yep, i'll be around..;)

Heard thru a friend, her husband wanted to see me give head..well, they have rules on that and my Russian isn't good with showing himself to a bunch of "other dicks" LoL

So..these will have to do..

I wouldn't mind being the banana! Sexy pics by the way.

Sunday pics..

Attachments

• BoobyCloseup1a.jpg
    BoobyCloseup1a.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 46
  • BoobyCloseup2a.jpg
    BoobyCloseup2a.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back