Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT if I had a watch tower people would have to duck cause I would be shootin or throwing flip flops... Just saying

ICT I can totally relate to this. :rolleyes:

ICT i'm sorry you can

IACT today was just not how it was meant to turn out. Now I have to get up at the bum fuck of dawn tomorrow. And not for fun reasons.

IFCT Saturday it'll be different story though

ICT I'm so tired of Dominant men pulling away from me with no explanation other than to say, "It's not your fault; you did nothing wrong."

IACT I'm beginning to seriously doubt my taste in men, because the ones I'm most attracted to as partners seem to share traits that could just as easily be interpreted as signs that they tend to repress their emotions..

IFCT it probably shouldn't surprise me that they are scared shitless by the level of emotional vulnerability that a D/s relationship requires.

ICT I'm so tired of Dominant men pulling away from me with no explanation other than to say, "It's not your fault; you did nothing wrong."

IACT I'm beginning to seriously doubt my taste in men, because the ones I'm most attracted to as partners seem to share traits that could just as easily be interpreted as signs that they tend to repress their emotions..

IFCT it probably shouldn't surprise me that they are scared shitless by the level of emotional vulnerability that a D/s relationship requires.

ICT Let's switch it up, no pun intended. :)

ICT Now that you have realized the pattern, you could change it. :rose:

IFCT *Hugs*

ICT I don't get role play. Certainly nothing against it for those who enjoy, I just don't get it. I find sharing real-life wants, thoughts, experiences much more enjoyable and, at times, erotic.

ICT I've been a total fucking idiot this week, to the point that I needed a smack in the head and a stern reminder that it's not all about me. :eek:

IACT I'm grateful to my friends for putting up with me. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back