How many partners have you had?

Probably people's numbers reflect how they feel about sex, is it something that can only be enjoyed within a committed relationship and has to have meaning or is it something that is enjoyed for just the physical pleasure and experience.

Probably people's numbers reflect how they feel about sex, is it something that can only be enjoyed within a committed relationship and has to have meaning or is it something that is enjoyed for just the physical pleasure and experience.
Or somewhere in the middle

Wow

I couldn't have imagine I'd get this great of a response from this thread but glad you guys have. What an eye opening thread because i was pretty sure the average was wrong but it appears close. A lot of 2-10 numbers which seems to align with the long term relationships. I personally never had one till now (4 years in) so figured my number was high. not so much for long time single guy. And yes if i had the chance i would have been that 125 guy with every race and gender but was never given that many options.
Anyways thanks for your input and keep it coming....
Pm if you wanna chat about favorites.

I couldn't have imagine I'd get this great of a response from this thread but glad you guys have. What an eye opening thread because i was pretty sure the average was wrong but it appears close. A lot of 2-10 numbers which seems to align with the long term relationships. I personally never had one till now (4 years in) so figured my number was high. not so much for long time single guy. And yes if i had the chance i would have been that 125 guy with every race and gender but was never given that many options.
Anyways thanks for your input and keep it coming....
Pm if you wanna chat about favorites.

Thanks for posting this. I surprised the average number isnt higher, but glad to know I'm pretty normal. Even if I am pretty Kinky.

10 for me (all women as I have no bi interest), married for 20 years the first time and despite temptations didn't stray during that time. I prefer to get to know one person and explore our sexuality rather than try one night stands, there is no "right" answer just the "right" one for each person.

well... For the period from 16-24, I don't have an accurate count. from 24 to 39 (almost) that's a big 1.

I suppose I'd say the number doesn't matter, it's what you do with it.

Numbers can be misleading...it what you done and what you have learned...if anything!!!

This thread is hilarious.

I guess people really do lie about the certain number. Someone (I don't want to mention any names, of course!) in this thread told me a totally different number than reported in here.

Ha!

The amount of partners I've had is a prime number.

Iā€™m a woman who loves sex

I was married for almost 9 years and was faithful, but most of the other time I had fun with the men I dated. Why should guys get to have sex frequently and not women? I donā€™t count my partners, but if I average one man a year, well, you get the idea. Oh...then there was that hot FFM one time. Mmmmmm.

I donā€™t count my partners, but if I average one man a year, well, you get the idea. Oh...then there was that hot FFM one time. Mmmmmm.
Canā€™t get the idea without knowing how long ago you started... but it would be indelicate to ask that.

My number is 10. It was two when I was divorced at 40, the rest were in the next year ending with my current wife. It was a very good year.

I was married for almost 9 years and was faithful, but most of the other time I had fun with the men I dated. Why should guys get to have sex frequently and not women? I donā€™t count my partners, but if I average one man a year, well, you get the idea. Oh...then there was that hot FFM one time. Mmmmmm.

Totally spot on! Also because we straight men would have fun with noone if women had no frequent sex :D

I frankly have no precise idea of a number, that has no relevance. I suppose it's in the range of 30 :rolleyes:

Yes. :D

I really don't know.. grew up in a unique swingers community and at that age never thought about it. Always been part of the adult community, XXX biz for many years. I can say though for the last decade... it's been basically zero, except for oral encounters.

Married the first two I was ever with, they decided to have fun with others. Since then I have been 6 thus 8 total.

So I read somewhere that the average number of sexual partners one has through their life is like 3-8 depending on region. Curious if this an accurate average. Doesn't sound right to me so figured id ask Lit. If your willing to give your number out cool if not just let me know if that average is about right. thanks

Ill start im 35 male, 22 partners, with one 3 some and no guys whats your stats?
26 girls Iā€™m 26 years of age male and in shape ;)

Back