Elizabeth Warren proves her ancestry; embarrasses shit out of Trump & Trumpsters

If he gave that money to a native charity like a scholarship fund, no one could call him an asshole. The bet was that he would give the money to a charity SHE picked out. If he gave it out of the goodness of his heart, it'd be a great PR move.

Plus, didn't the DNA test come back with native genes? The bet wasn't that she would be allowed membership into any specific tribe, just that she had native DNA. Which... she did.

I'm not following this super closely, but it really seems like she won the bet. Because it wasn't a bet of "I'm WBCN." It was a bet of, "Hey you need to quit saying racist shit. I've got native blood and it's offensive. Don't be calling people "Pocahontas" and shit."

I don't like that she did it either- read the thread. As soon as I found out about it I called her out and made all kinds of fun of her. But she did win this extremely white people nonsense bet, and even if she hadn't, it would be a great PR move to give an amount of money that we know Trump considers "small" to some needy kids to show how NOT butthurt he is.

Warren's DNA was not matched to any specific native American bloodline. There were minute matches with three blood strains from Central and South America. That "match" was 1/1024, so if Trump were to honor the spirit of the bet he would pay Warren about 1,000 Bolivars.

Deplorables:

No science!
No science!
No science!
No science!
No science!

Deplorables, on Warren:

SCIENCE!
:D

Warren's DNA was not matched to any specific native American bloodline. There were minute matches with three blood strains from Central and South America. That "match" was 1/1024, so if Trump were to honor the spirit of the bet he would pay Warren about 1,000 Bolivars.

The bet wasn't that he would pay Warren anything- it was that he would pay the charity of her choice 1 million dollars.

If he didn't want to admit he was wrong- the proper thing to do would be to give a native charity 1 million dollars.

Both to be a petty bitch and rub it in her face, and to be like, "Look how much better I am to native folks than that warren bitch! Sorry about all the racism."

Also, if you'll read this thread, I already explained that DNA tests CAN'T ascribe DNA to a specific tribe. I think the WBCN also issues a press release to that effect. That's not how that works- CIBs are traced via inheritance records, not genetics. So that's just... not a thing... that could ever happen... in the really real world.

Or I would be Japanese. Read the thread, it was this whole big thing. I got petty @ Warren over it.

It's super amazing how little these Trump folks care about natives when there's oil in the water, vs how much they pretend to care that someone might not have been dealt a race card to play.

It's interesting to watch.

How about Warren? She's the one who made an ass of herself by making her pretend racial identity part of her life story and career.
How about the thread starter? Warren proved her ancestry all right, but I don't see how that embarrasses Trump in any way.

I'm aware the lady has never claimed to be 100% American Indian, and I have never accused her of making that claim.

I am familiar with the "one drop rule" but that never applied to anybody but to those with some Negroid blood. The Democrats who passed the Jim Crow Laws did not consider American Indians to be inferior, at least not to such a degree, and never made an issue of it. Additionally, American Indians were found throughout the nation, and tens of millions of people were partly Indian, so it was never considered, by most people, to be of much importance. In fact, having "Indian blood" was frequently thought of as a positive thing.

I don't know what percentage of Native American ancestry would make one an American Indian, but I believe it would be a higher percentage than that of Elizabeth Warren. So does everybody else, but she is still listed as being a member of a racial minority on personnel records and other documents, especially at the Ivy League universities where she has worked.

I have heard of the Loving case and, I have to say, SCOTUS got this one right.

I've heard this over and over but no one has ever produced a cite for it. Care to? Or are you going to pull a Que to weasel out?

If a decent person lost the bet they would pay up. Trump didn't lose the bet. Elizabeth Warren is not an American Indian.

I don't know where you live, but actual human persons where I live don't pay up for bets they win.

ONE.......MORE......TIME:

1)She never claimed to be a member of any tribe, only that she had first nation blood in her linage.

2) The Donald was the one who made the bet that if she proved she was "Indian" he would pay the amount to a charity of her choice.

3)She proved she had native blood, albeit a tiny amount.
3 a) It doesn't matter that it's a tiny amount. that's all she ever claimed so the Donald's challenge was based on that claim. It doesn't matter that many in the U.S. have a tiny amount of first nation blood. She does and that's what was claimed and what matters.

4)The Donald lost and as he is want to do reneged.

5)You and your ilk try to defend the indefensible and in so doing make yourself look like what you are.

6) End of game.

Trump 0 Trumpets 0 Warren 1

Comshaw

1)She never claimed to be a member of any tribe, only that she had first nation blood in her linage.

2) The Donald was the one who made the bet that if she proved she was "Indian" he would pay the amount to a charity of her choice.

3)She proved she had native blood, albeit a tiny amount.
3 a) It doesn't matter that it's a tiny amount. that's all she ever claimed so the Donald's challenge was based on that claim. It doesn't matter that many in the U.S. have a tiny amount of first nation blood. She does and that's what was claimed and what matters.

4)The Donald lost and as he is want to do reneged.

5)You and your ilk try to defend the indefensible and in so doing make yourself look like what you are.

6) End of game.

Trump 0 Trumpets 0 Warren 1

Comshaw

Lol.

1. Wrong.

Politifact

Warren’s central offense dates back to the mid 1980s, when she first formally notified law school administrators that her family tree includes Native Americans. Warren said she grew up with family stories about both grandparents on her mother’s side having some Cherokee or Delaware blood.

2. Misstatement.

WUSA9

"I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian." (emphasis added)

3. No she didn't.
3a. Yes, it does.

USA Today

As Cherokee genealogists have researched, and I have repeatedly written about, Warren descends from a long line of well-documented white people.

4. Wrong.

Washington Examiner

Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America.

5. Lol.

The Atlantic

she and her campaign have been unable to establish that her family lore about being part Native American is anything more than one of the most widely shared family myths known to American genealogical researchers, myths especially prevalent in Warren's home state of Oklahoma, the state with the highest percent of Native Americans in the nation and one where the Cherokee are the largest minority group.

"There's a running joke in Indian country: If you meet somebody who you wouldn't necessarily think is Native, but they say they're Native, chances are they'll tell you they're Cherokee," said Lenzy Krehbiel-Burton, a spokesperson for the Cherokee Nation in Oklahoma, which with more than 300,000 citizens is the largest Cherokee tribe.

6. More like embarrassment than proving anything.

Washington Examiner

Does Warren drop the matter altogether and admit error, seeking forgiveness from a marginalized people? If she does, she will hand Trump a major victory that he will absolutely lord over her for years to come. Or does Warren go to war with the Cherokee Nation, demanding they apologize to her? That’ll be a great look; a white U.S. senator telling the remains of a Native American tribe what it really means to be a Cherokee.

Warren = 0, Trump = 1, Comshaw = down the toilet.

Irony = liar-in-chief voting/supporting asshats picking apart Warren.

Irony = liar-in-chief voting/supporting asshats picking apart Warren.

Lol.

Those are FACTS; Just facts and nothing more. Here's another: Warren fucked up by releasing the test results.

Personally I think Trump would do himself proud by donating the money anyway. Unfortunately he can't because the Left would use his generosity to say Warren was right. Even when it's obvious she wasn't.

And the losers are the Native American's who really could use the money and support.

Here's another thing (for which I have no info either way), do you think that Warren, supposedly being Indian, has EVER donated any substantial amount to help the other Native American's she identifies with? She's extremely wealthy and has the public eye, where's her generosity to her supposed ancestors?

Go find it. Prove it to me that she charitably supports those who share her ancestry. Or does she just take the benefits of claiming to be a minority and give nothing back?

Lol.

Those are FACTS; Just facts and nothing more. Here's another: Warren fucked up by releasing the test results.

Personally I think Trump would do himself proud by donating the money anyway. Unfortunately he can't because the Left would use his generosity to say Warren was right. Even when it's obvious she wasn't.

And the losers are the Native American's who really could use the money and support.

Here's another thing (for which I have no info either way), do you think that Warren, supposedly being Indian, has EVER donated any substantial amount to help the other Native American's she identifies with? She's extremely wealthy and has the public eye, where's her generosity to her supposed ancestors?

Go find it. Prove it to me that she charitably supports those who share her ancestry. Or does she just take the benefits of claiming to be a minority and give nothing back?
You wanna see her tax returns, is that it?

Trump's record of cascading lies one after the other. His money, his bankruptcies, his cheating on taxes, cheating on his wives, lying every day just about on every and any subject. And that is just the tip of the iceberg.

But let's not worry about 45. We've got to go after Warren. Because it's that important.

You're a pathetic hypocrite Tim and you and your ilk should hang your head in shame. But you don't have the sense or decency for that. So you just keep attacking Warren while giving Trump a pass all day every day.

Disgusting.

Trump's record of cascading lies one after the other. His money, his bankruptcies, his cheating on taxes, cheating on his wives, lying every day just about on every and any subject. And that is just the tip of the iceberg.

But let's not worry about 45. We've got to go after Warren. Because it's that important.

You're a pathetic hypocrite Tim and you and your ilk should hang your head in shame. But you don't have the sense or decency for that. So you just keep attacking Warren while giving Trump a pass all day every day.

Disgusting.

It appears Timmeh is not taking defeat lightly. He's got deflectors on full and misdirections all over the place. He's moving goalpists so effortlessly that even Queerbait is nodding in approval.

Disgusting.

You know what's disgusting? You, trying to blame Trump for Warren's lie about her ancestry.

Trump's bankruptcies have NOTHING to do with Warren's DNA test. Yet, here you go, throwing them in just so you can talk bad about Trump.

And I love how you fell into the whole "Tim" trap - EVERYONE here knows my real name. It got posted on the board and the dumbfuck who did it got banned for it. Twice. (Ain't that right Snooties? Did you blame your kids again for leaving the VPN off after the second time you got banned? Like you did the first time?)

And if you're so out of touch with what's actually happened on the board, then you're far far far more stupid that I've ever thought you are.

Yet, there you go believing a lie originally started by Sean (aka Rory). You believe it just like you believe all the other lies you've been fed by those who get a kick out of watching you protest at the top of your lungs for something that's false.

What a dumb cunt you turned out to be.

It appears Timmeh is not taking defeat lightly. He's got deflectors on full and misdirections all over the place. He's moving goalpists so effortlessly that even Queerbait is nodding in approval.

You can join Phuckwad in the corner. Maybe he'll appreciate your company, I know it won't be your looks.

Eh, "Timmeh"?

Holding Trump accountable for his lies is trying to blame 45 for her "lies" (as defined by you morons). Wow.

Yet, you give 45 a pass on everything while obsessing on Warren.

Your version of reality is really fucked up.

Holding Trump accountable for his lies is trying to blame 45 for her "lies" (as defined by you morons). Wow.

Yet, you give 45 a pass on everything while obsessing on Warren.

Your version of reality is really fucked up.

Everything you complain about is somehow linked or tied to Trump. It's Trump, Trump, Trump all the time in your head.

And you say it's MY version of reality that's fucked up?

For the record, there are lots of thing's Trump does that I don't agree with. The difference between our realities is that I can based my disagreements on things TRUMP actually did or didn't do.

Nor do I try to use things that aren't related to justify hatred. Trump's taxes and bankruptcies have NOTHING to do with Warren's DNA. And, whether Trump lies or not is irrelevant to whether WARREN lied about her ancestry.

The difference in our realities is that you hold Trump accountable for nothing, while crucifying Warren for very small potatoes. But you're too stupid to see it and too partisan to even think about acknowledging it.

You've got your priorities mighty messed up. But that's no surprise.

Everything you complain about is somehow linked or tied to Trump. It's Trump, Trump, Trump all the time in your head.

And you say it's MY version of reality that's fucked up?

For the record, there are lots of thing's Trump does that I don't agree with. The difference between our realities is that I can based my disagreements on things TRUMP actually did or didn't do.

Nor do I try to use things that aren't related to justify hatred. Trump's taxes and bankruptcies have NOTHING to do with Warren's DNA. And, whether Trump lies or not is irrelevant to whether WARREN lied about her ancestry.

Hey ... TRUMP is currently the president.. HE is our problem, not Warren.

The amount of lies that come of the White House is staggering.. You should focus on the important. Ya know?

Just like yesterday when you wanted to bring up not talking about Obama/Biden, when I mentioned they were no longer in office and further mentioned the spectacular blunder of Bush and the Iraq invasion.. you ran off.

Hey ... TRUMP is currently the president.. HE is our problem, not Warren.

The amount of lies that come of the White House is staggering.. You should focus on the important. Ya know?

And what exactly do those "lies" have to do with WARREN'S DNA test? Do you somehow think that the WH driving the narrative to where they want it to go changes the results of the DNA test from 1/1064 to 100%?

God, you're a dumber cunt than Adrina is.

Just like yesterday when you wanted to bring up not talking about Obama/Biden, when I mentioned they were no longer in office and further mentioned the spectacular blunder of Bush and the Iraq invasion.. you ran off.

Some of us work. Some play all day on the internet from their mom's basement. It's not my fault all you know how to do is steal WIFI access from your mom. Or that you get lonely down there in the dark.

BUT good news! There's a cure for that. It's called go get a job. I hear there are more jobs available right now than there are unemployed people. I'm sure that if you really really tried, you could find someone to take pity on you and let you learn how to take out the trash.

Last edited:
The difference in our realities is that you hold Trump accountable for nothing, while crucifying Warren for very small potatoes. But you're too stupid to see it and too partisan to even think about acknowledging it.

You've got your priorities mighty messed up. But that's no surprise.

I'm not "crucifying" Warren for anything. She fucked up. The fact that you support her for that fuckup AND SOMEHOW BLAME TRUMP FOR IT is the problem.

Your problem is that you can't objectively define what is and is not important. But in your zealotry that's, again, no surprise.

Just please keep focusing on Warren and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. It's your SOP.

Well and being an idiot. But that's a given.

Your problem is that you can't objectively define what is and is not important. But in your zealotry that's, again, no surprise.

Just please keep focusing on Warren and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. It's your SOP.

Well and being an idiot. But that's a given.

I have no problem defining what is and isn't important. Unlike you I can separate issues and devote my attention to what's important to THAT particular issue rather than mixing them all together and vomiting them out at once. And then trying to distinguish the peas from the cheese while ignoring that it's puke splattered over everything.

Back