Everybody laughed but you

King_Willie

Virgin
Joined
Sep 17, 2018
Posts
28
Hey, guys,


I was driving listening to Sting's Everybody laughed but you (yes, I'm old, sue me) and I thought it was a pretty awesome premise for an erotic story, maybe for the Loving Wives section?

if you're not familiar with this 90s music, it goes like this:

Everybody laughed when i told them
I wanted you, i wanted you
Everybody grinned they humored me
They thought that someone had spiked my tea
Everybody screamed they told me you
Would cost the moon we'll be there soon
Everbody laughed till they were blue
They didn't believe my words were true
Everybody laughed but you



To me, it suggests a tight group of friends who've been banging for as long as they've known each other.
To this group arrives the story's protagonist who falls in love with the group's alpha female, "this cooze who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talkin' morning, day, night, afternoon, dick-dick-dick-dick-dick".
The protagonist thinks she's "a girl who's very vulnerable, she's been fucked over a few times and she needs a guy who's sensitive".
As he professes his love for her, all her friends laugh but her.
Why?

Maybe she's fallen for him and has decided to leave The Lifestyle™.
Maybe she sees his professing of undying love as a challenge to herself.
Maybe she wants to humble him by secretly making a bet with her friends.

All we know is she's a woman who's committed to prove her point in the face of a n00b's puppy dog eyes.
To whom? To herself, to him, or to her friends?
Your choice. :)



I dunno how copyrights work with drawing inspiration from song lyrics, but... any takers?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top