Cuckquean?

hfernandez1983

Pervy Kinky Author
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Posts
397
I had this really different idea of a cuckquean story in my head. I am not even sure if I should really call it a cuckquean story or a cuckold or...??

Anyway the idea goes something like this. Married couple where the husband likes to crossdress. Wife comes to peace with it. Wife allows him a "girls night" once a week where the husband is allowed to dress as his femme self and go out on the town. Wife never joins him on these outings. While she says she is fine with it there is some deep down embarrassment that her husband likes to dress up as a woman.

The wife soon starts hearing about this friend he has made called "Charlie". Wife begins to wonder if hes having an affair with this Charlie. Husband invites this Charlie over who turns out to actually be the wifes friend Charlene who likes to bang the husband while he is dressed up his ass with a strapon. Every week husbands "girls night" actually involves him getting banged that night. Charlie/Charlene shows the wife what a slut the husband is by making him suck her strapon in front of her. Wife is disgusted by the husbands behavior but the wife is still made to watch how he likes to get fucked like a slut.

What do you guys think?
 
I guess to each their own, but I don't find this (or your other idea) in the least bit erotic. Sorry!
 
I guess to each their own, but I don't find this (or your other idea) in the least bit erotic. Sorry!

In my understanding the etiquette of this board is to not comment in that case, or at very least offer thoughts about how to inject or extract something that might work for you in given context or at very least make it less off putting without jeopardising the main kink or theme. This is easy to understand in comparison against the very broad reaction to gay male.

While I'm flabbergasted about apparent popularity of cuckold fetish myself (and write it off to over-representation by few very vocal advertisers) I have little problem to tolerate it as deviation from expected. Then I can always fall back to reading it as general swinging or pure cheating, both of which I find interesting and believe to be much more mainstream.

That said, I see potentially very interesting story about relationship between two crossdressers flipping the gender rules bak and forth: husband/girlfriend, bff/boyfriend, they could explore all four possible combinations (boy+girl, girl+girl, girl+boy, boy+boy), all between just the two of them, and then there the relationship with the wife/bff drawn in the maze inevitably.
 
Back
Top