Selling your soul? No, just a pint or two.. (closed for one)

I listened, she was clearly nervous as she spoke, her eyes looking at me, then away and then done, only to catch my gaze again. My eyes? Kind eyes? I felt myself deflate, feel silly almost humiliated. What I had expected to hear I don’t know, certainly unrealistic, but I hoped for something more profound, some great cosmic reason that had made her certain, I was the one. I knew it was the silly romantic in me, certainly not the attorney.

She had visited directly with others, including a woman. Was she potentially bisexual, or in reality did attraction have nothing to do with this relationship. He felt very silly for thinking there had been chemistry at their initial meeting, maybe for him, much less likely for her.

I need to get my head out of my romantic ass!

But...then why had she kissed me, been so aggressive at the moment, a cat in heat....and then all the embarrassment now. Maybe she had sensed his attraction and responded. God, had he been that obvious.

I had lost track of her talking, she had summarized the lesser candidates, summed them up as a less than appealing lot. He was feeling like the tallest midget, or best looking guy at an all girl’s school. Face it, there had been nothing about him that she had really felt special about, she had just been lonely and he had made an overture.

She described seeing him, but not talking to him, again with the eyes, a kind smile, a human golden retriever. He was a little insulted, he wanted to be attractive as a man, to a beautiful woman, guess not. Excuse me, but I am in pretty damn good shape too, and the facial structure isn’t exactly grotesque. Suddenly it resonated, “The supermarket, the pretty girl in the cart, casually dressed, two to three items in the cart, I politely said hello, you ignored me, a smile that said’kiss off’, that was you...”, I laughed, “...charity involvement my ass, you tracked me down, stood behind me, and didn’t say a word”. I was a bit angry, felt oddly violated, I couldn’t say why, but she could sense a bit of anger.

Then she finished, there it was, eyes, smile aside. It was pity, she pitied me. The ultimate blow to my pride. I probably, Hell I definitely needed pity, but I hated this. Any sense that she felt lust and desire for me faded away. Like the almost kiss never happened. I didn’t ask any more questions. I wallowed in my own self pity, for the rest of dinner. The steak was great, the entire meal excellent. I was fortified and set to give my pint when she was ready. Then he remembered the dance. I owed her that, but I felt nowhere like the leading man I had felt earlier, ready to sweep her off her feet and into my arms. As Nolan came back in, he sensed the change in the mood. The sexual tension had relaxed if not gone to sleep.

I got up, and helped her out of her chair. No arm around her, “would you still like to dance.” I was hesitant, treating her like a client, rather than the almost lovers of so short ago. I took two steps, heard nothing, and felt something snap. I turned around, grabbed her by the shoulders, she was wide eyed, and I leaned in and kissed her, closed mouth, but firmly, yet softly. I felt her lips soften, her body melt into me, at least that was something. We held the kiss five, ten seconds, I felt her lips parting, and figured she wanted to break. How awkward would it be when we did? I broke and looked into her eyes, the shock was gone, perhaps some fire returning? I dismissed it, stop romanticisizing. I didn’t give her a chance to talk. “Sorry, but I really do want to dance, and I wouldn’t have been able to focus if I had not done that...let’s go dance”
 
Lily

It was impossible to argue with him, he was right on point with his words, his tone. But how could I explain to him what I couldn’t put into words!? What I did not fully understand myself, or that my life was inside this beautiful box for more life time’s than he could count on one hand! I stood there, like a moron with fingers pressing to wet lips that taste of him, wide-eyed and shocked by his anger.

“What is he angry about?” Nolan whispered as Evan stalked out of the dining room.
“I don’t know…” came out in a whisper, could not help the hurt that clung to those few words.
“Well why did he kiss you?” Nolan asked in a firmer, gruff tone and obviously not approving of the rough handling.
“I don’t know..” What had made him so angry and why had he grabbed me for another kiss? I was very much confused about all of this. How could a professional man such as he, NOT understand?
“Well, where the hell is he going?” Nolan straightened up, no longer attempting to whisper.
“I don’t know, Nolan!” rushed out, perhaps to the room above? Home? Had he even brought an overnight bag? I did not recall, my lips tingle and all I can do is stand there, staring and sucking at my lower lip.
“Well.. Shouldn’t you go and find out?” He pushed at me, shoving me towards the door which earned him a withering glare.
“He’s mad, Nolan!” Why though?! Damn mortals!
“So! Go soothe the man, you obviously have bad table manners ..” He turned to clear the table, trying to make light of the awkward situation. "Poor Hostessing skills to chase a man off in less than two hours.." muttering under his breath that he knew very well I could hear.

“No, Nolan.. I think it is because I lied to him about our brief meeting.” It had to be it, wasn’t it? Nothing else made sense! He was kind and charming and that smile of his was devasting to my sanity! What more did he want from me!? A glare fit perfectly to my blue-green eyes, filling with irritation and frustration, stalking the man who just stormed off for .. whatever reasons he had in his male-mind of his! I follow as Evan rounds the studio archway and out of sight, well ahead of me. Not to be deterred, I follow and stop right on his heels, fixing him with a glare and the fiery temper I try so very hard to keep control of.

“I did not say nor give you the ‘kiss off’ at all, Evan.” Growled out as I stood with hands yanking up skirts. “I did not know what to say, alright! You happy to hear that? That I couldn’t think of a damned word to return in greeting after you smiled at me!” Looking about my waist, finding the black strip tie, I let it loose enough to tuck the hem of my gown into it, effectively hiking it up to my knees so I could dance.. If I did not box him in the ears first! A flurry of hands tie off the gown hem, capture most of my hair and try to twist it into some sort of controlled mess at the base of my neck. Still, I have no issue giving him the glare he richly deserves for getting all angry .. at WHAT!?

“What have I done to anger you?” Demanded as hands found hips and clung there, a shapely dark brow lifting in question, waiting even as the strings of Canon in D Major began to play.
 
Last edited:
I listened, and watched, she was a whirling dervish of activity, it was quite entertaining. She was rehemming the dress, so ....ah, of course, so she could dance barefoot. Why not just put on shoes? I love a woman in high heels, long toned legs become longer and more toned, mmmm. She was also showing some fire, she was sassy, I liked that too. However, what I really liked, no loved, helped start to refill the tester one tank was, wasn’t really mad at the lie, I actually understood that, “I couldn’t think of a damned word to return in greeting after you smiled at me!” Yep, that made me happy. Forget this stuff about my honest eyes, it had been the smile, but not just the friendliness of it, nope, no sir ree. She had thought I was hot, and I had pushed her off her well polished game. I did still have it a little. I smiled my best, happiest smile.

I hadn’t been mad about the lie, I actually understood that. She was on discovery, under cover, no that was reasonable, sure she should have told me when we met, but we were feeling each other out. Nope, I knew why I was mad then, and so happy now. Ego, mad when she bruised it, battered it, and delighted when sh fluffed it, puffed like a peacock. Yep, male ego, the most fickle and sensitive part of a man, not to be lightly trifled with.

And then, like the honest idiot I am, I told her the truth. I grabbed her little waist, it felt fantastic. I started at almost a whisper, I looked down, not able to look her in the eye, “I got mad because you hurt me... My stupid male ego...I was thinking you picked me maybe because you felt some attraction...then the almost kiss...then I heard the honest eyes...hiring me because you pitied my situation...I felt stupid...” I looked up, back over that gorgeous mouth, those oh so kissable lips, and deep into those green eyes, “...I don’t want to be pitied...it is very nice of you...but I wanted to be appealing again, even to a woman as gorgeous as you...not to do anything...just to feel wanted as a man again...” I stopped, swallowed, the recording of the orchestra was playing, and I didn’t want to talk anymore. I took her hand in mine, my other hand on her waist. We were in perfect hold...and we began to waltz...both of us obviously experienced. I had to admit, she was even better than I, but we began to float and spin all around the floor...almost as if we were floating on air...
 
Lilliana

He wanted to be appealing again? The words that came from his mouth were not making all that much sense! Had he failed to notice the longing eyes of random women whenever he would pass by? Well.. Obviously! But, how? How could he doubt… And then it just sank in and even I had to admit to it as well. Moments of self-doubt, of that sex appeal factor. With his wife, as much as my shut-in life style, you lose track of things and, well obviously Evan was so lost in his existence that he just never noticed the lingering looks.

He wanted to be wanted! Don’t we all? Hell! This posed a problem, one I was about to voice when he decided he was finished talking and took my hand, took his place and, naturally I was where I needed to be. He was quick, quicker than anticipated and I had no time to find some shoes to try and fix the height difference, the stride. It would bring me closer to his toes and potentially a problem, if I could not keep up and ended up with my toes stepped on. Still, after his confession, I could not find words to speak, and as quickly as we went about the studio, I too became lost in the dance.

He was married! And yet, he wanted me to want him? Is that what he meant by his remarks? Surely not!? I have been on my best damned behavior out of respect for him and his wife’s vows to one another. Yes, I know she is fading away in a horrible slow manner.. Had she told him to move on or was he merely wanting affirmation he is hot as hell? God! Men are SO confusing! The flutter in my stomach isn’t going away and each time we brush to one another, my pulse leaps into my throat and I swear to god my nipples could cut glass right about now!

HA! He wanted to be wanted.. He has NO damned clue what so ever! And here I am showing restraint and respect and trying to treat him as such and he wants to be wanted.. Desired! Why didn’t I say something when he said hello? For that matter, why did I not tell him right here and now just how damp his smile had made me, tell him how I nearly sank to the dirty floor from weak knees and the vicious stab of need that sliced through me on the spot? Well.. because he has a wife! As my anger pitched and waned, flared and simmered, our steps picked up speed and my form came closer and closer to brush against him. Driving me wild, making my nerves tingle and prickle with an electric sensation and spark the chaos in my mind. He was very much wanted, I just wanted him to advance of his own free will! Can he not sense this?

There is a humming in my ear, warmth spreading with my thoughts, from watching his blue eyes as they stare down to me. Laboring to keep my breath, to count my steps and not step on him, nor rub to him as I so desperately long to do. It’s wrong, I know it is. I know that if I pressed him he would react badly, mistake my overtures for pity or some stupid crap. What a fine mess we’re in now Lily.. Fine mess indeed! If only he could read my thoughts, but then again, the things I want to do with him, it may actually scare him away. Things were so much easier in the 70’s! Free love and everyone loved everyone else, then of course disease ended THAT revolution. Fuck Political correctness, that women’s lib crap and everything else in between that was cropping up to make it so damned difficult to just be a slut for one night!

The music ended, and their waltz came to an end with the loud crack of the enthusiastic applauds. In the doorway stood Nolan, watching us as we came to a halt. He captured my eye, effectively peeling my hands from Evan and stepping out of his space. I wish I had not been so distracted, that I could have enjoyed this pleasure with him. There is so much passion in dance, and while Nolan clapped, I tried hard to catch my breath and calm my heartbeat. To still the racing heart and trembling hands, to cool the mind and body that was throbbing beneath little covering.

“Lovely, just lovely..” Nolan was beaming with pleasure, and most likely because it was not he who had to dance with me. I tried to tell Nolan that dancing was much like making love, but as Nolan held no real imaginative thoughts nor love for women, it was a rather difficult notion to convey. Wisps of hair dangled over one eye, tickling chin and mouth and billowing out with each heavy gasp for air. Reaching up to tuck it behind my ear, our eyes connected once again.

“It is time.” Nolan said simply as he shifted from the wooden frame, “I have everything ready, sterile and all we need now is for Evan to come with me, and you to prepare yourself, Mistress.” I could only nod, not trusting my voice yet, not sure my thoughts were in exact order and with reluctance I pull my eyes from his. He did not know? How could he not? Perhaps it was Evan who also needed a wake-up call? Yet, everything now seemed fragile and broken… Time was clearly needed to mend these horrible miscommunications, and it was high time I stopped trying to do the things I thought were the ‘right things’ to do and just be myself..

And if it scares him away?
 
Last edited:
Why was she so distracted, it was the oddest dance. She was as light as a feather and so easily flowed around the dancefloor, followed my lead. But, she was alternately close, smouldering, engaged, and distant, distracted, absent. Was she ADD or was I just not that engaging. I would pull her close or we would catch and hold each other's eyes. Was I going crazy, why couldn't she stay in the moment, stay with me? Great dancing could be almost as wonderful as the best sex, why won't you stay with me and enjoy it. We have to get you shoes though, the height differential is a bit distracting, but her grace, lightness and beauty push it far into the background.

I realize, perhaps I am as distracted as she. Could she be wondering as much about me, as I am her. This is moving too fast, I am thinking about her like she is a lover, hell, I kissed my boss. I am lucky I wasn't fired, sued or arrested. Get control of yourself, damn it Lizzy, why were you so selfless, why did you give me your blessing, I didn't think I would be interested, and then I get here and it appears to be all I am thinking about. Why is it because she is the first woman I have been around at all other than my sick wife? is it her haunting beauty? Either of those are possible, even reasonable. I know it is something different. When I met Lizzy, I knew that we were special, soul mates. I can't say that here yet, but she is special, there is deep passion and caring within her, protectively guarded, but I feel it seep out. I just want to grab it, you can be vulnerable with me, it is okay if you have secrets, I will protect them, not judge you for them, I know there is something very special in there, let me see it.

The dance ends, NOOOO! Why did I let my mind drift, not enjoy, not savor.

It is time, Nolan says so, he is prepared. "Must we? I know we need to soon, and I am fine doing it, but it was just a single dance, I didn't even give her a chance to put on shoes..." I laugh "I wanted to see if she could do the Argentine Tango, it is my favorite and I have met few women who could really do it justice". I am a bit embarrassed, it is the dance of love, originally developed and danced by Argentine prostitutes. It is sex in a dance, but it is beautiful, sensual, and somehow I just know that she/we would be incredible doing it. What is the matter with me, you won't make a move toward actual intimacy so you want to simulate in a dance. YES, that is exactly what I want to do. I look at Nolan who is frowning, I realize I am here to do a job, not try to seduce the mistress. "Yes, I understand, perhaps we can leave more time for dancing next time".

She is rubbing her feet, and I don't think twice, I sweep her up into my arms. She gasps, but then wraps her arms around me, and curls into my chest. "Nolan you are right, I should not have grabbed and taken her out on the floor without a chance to put on shoes, I may have even clumsily stepped on her toes. If you don't mind I will carry her upstairs first, and take her where she needs to be and then I will meet you in the transfusion room".
 
Lilliana

I should have worn shoes, as my feet were not those of a ballerina. No harm done really, just a few friction burns from dragging across the floor. Sitting down on low bench, I placed my foot to the seat and eyed my toes. Nolan, giving his two cents on things as he and Evan exchanged a few remarks and I could see no real damage other than the burning sensation in the tips of a few toes. They would be healed by the morning.

Without warning or even permission I found myself scooped up and cradled to broad chest, gasping at the sudden lifting motion, where I find Evan’s blue eyes within scant inches of my own. My heart hammers and blood warms, a flush creeping over my cheeks and an arousal unexpected by his show of strength in so easily lifting me. Arms circle his shoulder, lie across back as our breath mingle yet again. I can feel his hands at my ribs and holding me just behind the knees. Why does he believe he has stepped on my toes? Words are forgotten as he speaks of ‘the next time’ and my heart near skips a beat!

“Nolan, go on ahead. Evan knows the way and will be along shortly.” It came out a bit.. different but I managed to get instructions given before I was carried out the studio to the staircase and then upstairs. Focused as he is on stepping and keeping balance, it gives me ample opportunity to study his face, the sculpted jawline and lean masculine face. So stern in concentration and quite handsome to gaze upon. To the fullness of his mouth and how my own tingles in want, to taste. I know I should protest, that I should insist on him putting me down. I can walk after all.. Yet, this is something out of those old black and white movies.. Chivalry!

Be still my beating heart…

I want to smile as those words fill my head, yet I find I can only turn a bit more in his hold and press the swell of peaked breast into the strength of his chest. He knows the way to my suite, as I had pointed it out earlier and manages to fully walk me into my room. I expected to be released immediately, after all I had thoroughly irritated the man tonight, and yet he did not just set me down and walk out, but stood there a long, quiet moment until I found his gaze once more.

Searching those blue eyes, How I wish I could read his mind right now. To know his thoughts, his desires and wants.. to be certain. Slowly he does tilt a bit, letting my feet down to the carpet, where I can stand and he is captive in my arms. Sliding down his frame as I am pressed by the grip alone at the nape of him. I tell myself to let go, to step back and remember my manners. But I hold, just a little longer and search those blue eyes above.

“Will you teach me?” Whispers, somehow my brain remembered how to make my mouth move, fingers finally release their interlock and slip from around him. Pressing palms to his shoulders, they glide down in soft caress. He is stronger than I expected, and some part of me should have known that. I read his medical, I felt him up not two hours ago! It all whispers and flitters away in but a moment of time, thoughts and future, consequences. “I have seen the dance, once but have never have I danced it..” Words were some how coming out of my mouth and thank god for auto-pilot mind!

Alone in my bedroom, not a few feet away rests my king-sized canopy and all the while I war within my mind. I need to shower and prepared myself for the transfusion, yet every cell aches for me to strip him and I bare and take that pint from him the old fashioned way. Until he, and until I am screaming in ecstasy. Moments tick by in silence, we seem to both be struggling for the right words. I with my raging desire to feel his hands on my body, and.. Well I do not know his thoughts at all, and wish I did.

“Nolan is waiting, I should go shower before he comes seeking both of us..” Why do I do that!? WHY do I give him an out!? I am so damned stupid sometimes! I want to kick myself the moment those words left my lips. WHY? I am my own worst enemy here. I do not know him that well, we have barely met and I just can not shake the feeling that he is mine! And I know he isn’t. But GOD! I want him to be.
 
Last edited:
I felt her melt into my chest, relax, possibly even enjoy? She felt so right, and the romantic in me lighted up. Rubbing her delicate feet, a damsel in distress, let me be your Arthur or Lancelot, the two characters in classic literature I most identified with.

Up the staircase I took her, I was Rhett Butler, She was Scarlett, a metaphor more fitting than I probably dared realize. I took her into her room, and how I wanted to extend that metaphor. Toss her on her bed, R.I.P. off our clothes and take my Scarlett, just like the caddish Rhett. But I was no cad, yes, a man of strong sexual appetites lay, not too far u Dee the surface, and although I was increasingly convinced that both of our desires were becoming rabid, it was still too soon.

I set her down and she slowly slid down my body, every inch of her hands left a trail of sparks in its wake. I could feel myself getting hard. Oh God no, body, please stop! Suddenly I thought, what must she thinking of me. I had described the love for my wife in vivid technicolor, and here I was in her bedroom, like a lust filled schoolboy with hots for the teacher. I contemplated telling her about the hall pass. NO, mistake, how presumptuous would that sound? “That is very nice of your wife to think I can’t wait to open my legs for you, since you have been so kind to give him permission to take advantage of me”. He would tell her, but not now, not standing in her bedroom.

Her wonderfully tantalizing slide down my body complete, she was about to break, she needs a shower, so do I, ice cold please. Her hands just releasing, I take her, one hand on her waist, the other gripping her back. I pull her in and kiss her, she is all in, our lips quickly, are tongues dance, she is cool, refreshing, electric. It is a single kiss, but long and passionate by any standard.

I am breathless as I finally release, I look at her, there are so many ways this could go. But I know where it has to go, into the clean room, she needs my fluids to live. “I hope you don’t mind, I am not the callous philanderer you must think me. I will explain...but I kissed you before in anger, I needed to kiss you once in desire, we are about to begin a long relationship of my bodily fluids being injected into you...at least a moment of foreplay seemed appropriate”. Her mouth hung open, then turned into a little smile, her cheeks were flushed, my body at much stronger, harder reactions. I turned to walk away, I knew Nolan would be less than pleased...
 
Lilliana

I saw the glint in his eyes, that birth of determination just a splint second before his hands slid over me. He had something to prove? Something he wanted.. Words and thoughts went in a hundred different directions, shattered and lost as his lips captured mine. Caught a bit off guard and wanting to feel, to taste him as bad as I have since his arrival, I have no walls in place to remain aloof and protected away from the reaction he is wanting, need to verify exists within me. Breath trapped in lungs, I can feel his shirt under my fingertips and I grip to him as well. To my toes I stretch up and more firmly affix that delicious kiss to mine, with but a tug of his shirt. Opening was never in question, if he was offering yet again, I am only.. human? I can not resist what is given, not with him.

Swaying into closer, how I wish his hands would slide down lower. There is a raging river running through my ears as the flavor of him invades my mouth, flickers to my tongue. Liquid heat melts me all over again, from the gush of slick need to the wavering knees, pounding heart and it takes all my self-control not to moan aloud, not to tear this shirt from him and nibble my way lower. He pulls from me, far too soon! God, far too soon.. Ragged breaths fill my head, his and mine. Our eyes are locked to one another and if he had any doubt in his male thinking mind before about how I react to him? This should finally staunch THAT into a firm category within his mind.

Do I mind? NOW he asks me if I mind? I mind! I sure as fuck mind! ‘YOU STOPPED!’ is what I want so badly to say! Words fail me and all I can do is blush at the heat in my normally cold body. God, please don’t let him scent my arousal. Heightened senses, I can smell my own and his and again I have to keep from groaning aloud and reaching for him once more. It is a long few minutes of standing there, after he had turned and walked right back out of my bedroom, that I recall the shower is waiting for me. He had to kiss me once in desire? I can only imagine how that man kisses in the middle of..
“Stop it, Lily!” whispers out to scold my mind, where it is going and the things it is imagining doing. I needed a damned shower! A cold one, yet I know it won’t help. The last time someone touched me like this was.. I pause as I gather my robe, “when was it?” I had to really think and as I move about the bathroom, turn on the water and begin to strip, I can only recall the crazy parties of the 60’s and 70’s. Which meant, the last time someone touched me with pleasure in mind, was ..Hell, 1969? 71’? Some where in there.

The door stood open, Nolan had covered himself in a scrubs, as well as an apron. He scrubbed at his hands, nails and listened for the heavier footsteps. As Evan came in, he gave his instruction without turning to look the man over. He could only imagine what had taken so long, but nothing great in that short time period.
“Take a seat, please. If you do not mind, rolling up your sleeve for me, or you can remove the shirt in the event of a drop or two of blood?” Yanking some towels from a dispenser, he dried his hands and took out some rubber gloves. “If you are worried, you can see my phlebotomist certifications and certificates on the far wall there.” A little basket of metal was picked up in one hand as he moved to a stood beside the donor’s chair. A faint thump was heard, muffled by the wall as the shower door was slid open, then the clear sound of water as the shower kicked on.
 
Last edited:
WHY DID I STOP? WHY IN THE HELL DID I STOP?

I wanted her, I couldn’t believe how much I wanted her. My pulse was racing, I was as hard as steel. I had to turn around, or bring it out, as I would have felt ridiculous standing there in such an obvious state of arousal, and bringing it out was NOT an option. But oh my, she had felt good, those cool kisses, our bodies so in synch, if only for a short time. The way her hand grabbed my chest, yes she wanted me, and it wasn’t just loneliness. This type of chemistry is not felt by only a single molecule, this is transformative for all.

Nolan was impatient, my head clearly not in the game. “Yes, my mistress cann be quite enchanting can’t she?” He smiled at me, actually smiled and his face didn’t crack. That was mean, he was actually dashingly handsome, I assumed gay, but that might just be a stereotype of his general fastidiousness. He was also endearing. His utter devotion to her palpable. Like to a mother or sister, only down the line would Evan realize that in a matter of sorts, Lilly was his second birth mother.

“Nolan, how long have the two of you been together, how long have you worked...” He abruptly cut me off. “ Sir, I’m sorry. There is no time to chit chat. You were a bit late getting here and the mistress should soon be done with her shower...please take a seat?” I took my shirt off, and realized how cool the room was, actually the entire house. More like a morgue than a typical home. Thier air conditioning costs must be through the roof, and this house had to be close to 15,000 square feet. I thought about the shower and closed my eyes, she must look stunning, the warm water and soapy bubbles running down her body, running over her porcelain skin. Oh to be her sponge, caressing every glorious nook and cranny. This had been an incredible, What was it now, 5 hours, and I was falling head over heels in...what? Love, couldn’t be yet, can you love two women, really? Lust, well that much was certain. Infatuation...probably, the stepping stone to more...he wouldn’t rule out love at some point. However, I knew I was in the midst of a great loss, don’t make big decisions, slow down. It looks like you and she will have a long term relationship, lots of trips, lots of time to figure out what is and what isn’t. My logic was once again in balance, emotions checked.

Then...she walked into the room, looking as if she might be wearing nothing but a robe, her beautiful breasts perky, her nipples on full alert. And the logic came tumbling down like dominoes. I gasped at the sight. There might have been a time I hadn’t noticed her, checked her up and down. That time was before, not now. I looked her up and down, smiling. Enjoyed every inch, every curve, every freckle. All of a sudden I remembered a question she had asked, I had been so busy wanting to kiss her, I had left it lingering. “Lilly, yes, yes, I will teach you, but we should plan on time to practice, lots and lots of time to practice!” And I smiled my best smile and winked...
 
Did he have to wake every nerve ending of my body? I have neglected myself, I can see that clearly now, standing under the heavy cool spray of the shower head. Each pelting ricochets off aching flesh and puffy areola, flicking pert nipples that need no encouragement what so ever! Dousing myself from head to toe in the colder water has not alleviated any of the ache burning through me and I so badly try my best to ignore it. Yet each swipe of soapy hand, makes me gasp and causes more shivers, more heat, and ache. Washing was a function before, something to get done so that I could move on to my evening meal. Now, now my fingers linger and palms cup the swell, kneading outward over pointed tips and back. I can imagine his mouth, drawing on me so vividly that my body flushes with another jolt of need.

Eyes snap open and I turn about, extracting hands from myself and into my hair, I scrub at my scalp with unforgiving pressure. It does not ease the tensions, as I had hoped a bit of pain might. No, it only tingles and tightens, spreading those tendrils of lust down my spine and through my ass. “Stop it, Lily!” water invades those parted lips, rolling over taste buds that still covet his flavor. Washing away the remnants of steak, of Evan and is spit out in a little stream. A groan comes, low and frustrated, bending to let the water beat at my spine, the dark mane of hair to flank my bent head and block out the world. I must forget! … I need …

I can imagine so many things, things that I shouldn’t and if I linger much longer I know I will end up with my runaway thoughts taking me over a rather loud precipice .. and while it would relieve this burning ache inside my body, it would not fulfill my soul. A temporary relief to a shallow feeling of lust. Lust? It doesn’t feel like lust, lust doesn’t ache this way. Not this deep, not in my heart…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I had not expected Evan to still be here when I arrived. I had thought that I had lingered long enough? It seems I did not. His eyes are on me as if drawn instantly to my heat signature. Crazy to feel that way, to feel his eyes and to want them upon me. Still drying my hair as I walked in, I forget that my white silky robe is quite short and that while it is not sheer, it is fitting like a second skin to many places. If I had any notion of conquest over my desires, it was dashed instantly as nipples tighten before his penetrating stare. I could turn and walk right back out, wait until they are done but the way his gaze roves over me from my painted little toes up to the parted lips, poised to speak and yet, still silent.. That look? That bold hot look of his, I am not going anywhere! A smile tugs, he makes me feel predatory, sensual and most of all wanted. Yeah, it is so good to feel wanted.

“I am sorry, I thought you were finished.” Softly spoken, no need to raise my voice, but I come in further still dabbing towel to the ends of my hair. I find Nolan’s gaze as he glances up at me, this view is of no surprise to Nolan. He has seen me in all manner of dress and undress, it was never sexual with Nolan. It did not enter my mind, regardless of his sexual preferences. Perhaps because I saved him when he was but a boy, raised him to the young man he is now?

“We are, Mistress. Just one moment while I patch up Evan and then you can sit.” I said nothing though our eyes kept meeting. Each time, a smile would lift a bit further. God, I really do wish I knew what he was thinking. I can not keep my eyes to his alone, as he sits there shirtless and relaxed. My thoughts, wants, and then there is Evan as if presenting me with a present, half unwrapped and greatly appreciated. God, he looks as delicious as he smells. Eyes travel lower until navel and then slip away... before my desires rear up all over again and cause embarrassment. Nolan is right there! No, it is best to steer clear of THOSE thoughts.. for now.

It is bad of me to come here in nothing but a robe? Probably.

Watching Nolan is the safest space my attentions can belong, and so I watch as if interested In the procedure I have seen one too many times. The needle is withdrawn carefully as a cotton ball is pressed over the cleaned area. Shifting to get a bit of tape, securing it down with instruction, “Keep your arm bent a little longer, a minute or so to clot.” And the tourniquet is released as a cup of orange juice is pressed into Evan’s hand. Nolan assisting the man to rise, whether he liked it or not, was guarded as Nolan ushered Evan to a nearby recliner. “Sit here and drink that.” Nolan then turned my way.

“Feeling alright, Evan?” I do ask, I must ask as I do not wish the man to be harmed, nor to take too much. I should be in his bed, at the height of passion with endorphins fueling his RH-Null, feeding on him that way would take even less blood than the pint, but it was a dangerous thing. Quite dangerous and one death on my conscious was more than I ever wanted in my lifespan. No, best to do it this way. The towel is handed over to Nolan, hair brushed back in it’s wet strands, out of the way and I sit in the same seat Evan just vacated. “Should I wait, Mistress?” He asks me, as Evan is in the room and never have I allowed anyone here but Nolan and I.

Again, our eyes meet, and I must shift a bit to calm the riot of wants in my heart and mind. Crossing my legs, I do shift a bit, mostly for propriety sake as I am not wearing panties and my robe is that short. With reluctance, I turn my eyes from him and force myself to focus upon Nolan.

“It is alright, it does not appear that Evan is squeamish, does it?” Smiling at the shake of Nolan’s lovely head, “Carry on.” Murmurs out softly. Normally I drop my robe to my waist so that a vein can be located, and nothing would drip onto my robe’s white fabric. And he moved to do so, reaching up to tug my robe open when he remembered that Evan was here with us. I too realized what gave Nolan pause and reached out for the half sleeve. “Let me get this out of the way..” Poor Nolan was growing a bit awkward being in the room between us. He must be able to hear the heart beats, as I can. Scent the arousal as well. I could fully understand how it may make my dear Nolan unsettled. Not just because of his preference, but because I am more like a mother to him than an employer.

I kept silent, allowing Nolan to work without any more unease nor interruptions. Watching as Evan drank the juice and Nolan hooked me up to the bag. I hated this part, I always have, and always will. Needles. As much as I disliked crawling things, like spiders, and diseased rodents, I hate needles! Funny coming from an immortal, isn’t it? So I am tense, my hands are in a death grip with the armrests and my eyes shoot to the light fixture glowing in soft light overhead, something to focus on. Something ELSE to focus on than the feel of the tourniquet, the tapping of fingers to the bend of my arm and then the slide of cold stainless steel needle pushed into my vein. Jaw ticks with the clenching of teeth and a soft little sound of distress comes, I can not help it though I try to be silent as death. I hate this part so, so much!

“Just relax now.. You are hooked up for refueling, Ma’am.” He says with a mock of tipping his imaginary hat and some weird country boy accent, so hillbilly that I do grin despite the discomfort. A tender look shifts to Nolan, he is such a dear. “Thank you.” Is whispered for Nolan’s ears, a tone which speaks volumes. My reliant go-to man since before he was even a man. The blood slowly began to join the saline, to fill the tube connecting and carry Evan’s blood into my own. Head back and eyes closed, I did my best to contain the wild rush of feeding, as I have eyes on me now and I can not afford for him to sense any thing other than what I need him to see. A woman in need of his blood.. Not the vampire! Please, not the damned beast.. It whispers in mantra within my mind as that rich living blood enters my system for the first time and that low moan of satisfaction growls from the back of my throat. Rejuvenated bit by bit, I can feel his energy fusing with my dormant, hungry cells.

Breathe through it! Just, breathe..
 
Last edited:
I feel the blood flow out of my body, and that in combination of the three glasses of wine that Nolan so dutifully kept filled have me feeling a bit light headed. I watch the blood flowing out, I have given blood before, I am a treasure for the blood banks, a perfectly healthy bottling of the rarest vintage of all. But this is different, I hope what I gave before provided some benefit to someone. I know this will immediately be transfused into Lilly, a small part of me will be inside her. I smile, it is not the part I was most recently thinking about being inside of her.

I see her there in her short robe, her sculpted slender legs, leading up to a place I so want to visit, and enjoy. It clings to her body perfectly and most inappropriately. My eyes just scan up and down, the lightheadedness makes me lose a sense of propriety, and I take her in, eat her with my eyes. That ROBE, it takes my imagination down paths it shouldn't go. No married man should go down these paths, but I do have a hall pass. I doubt the pass was given with the intent of me undoing the tie with my eyes, and imagining my beautiful employer, naked underneath, slowly walking over to me, not even unbuckling me, just unzipping, taking out my lust, and straddling over me, riding me, needing to impale herself on my arousal. Watching my blood flow out like some kind of vampire, getting off on enjoying me filling her up with my seed, before taking my blood.

JESUS, what an imagination I have. This sweet girl is just standing over there, innocent, blushing, as I imagine all the sexy ways I want to take and enjoy her beautiful little body. Can she see how hard I am, my head get's even lighter. Down boy, I need that blood back, I have to stand up shortly. My eyes still take her in, I am an addict, and her body is the drug. I look at every curve, the robe leaves little to the imagination. Her nipples give away her arousal, although in fairness, it is damn cold in here too. But there is something else, I should be able to see some type of panty lines, but I don't. Could she possibly be naked underneath, that short, barely there garment, the only thing between the thing that I have become almost obsessed in my desire for, and in just a few short hours.

Lizzy, what did you do to me, did you realize your selfless act, would turn your husband into some sex starved stalker? I dont like myself that much right now, I am a romantic, and I have romantic feelings, but I can't lie to myself, right now this is lust, in its purest most unadulterated form. I WANT

"You're finished", I hear Nolan and the needle is out, cotton ball applied, arm bent. And he helps me up, "Ooooh boy!", I am a bit woozy, a combination of the alcohol, a little blood loss, and HER, has me weak kneed. He takes me to the bed and I lie down. He gives me the juice, "thank you Nolan, you are most kind and helpful". I let her know I am fine, but her thoughtfulness is appreciated. The handsome young man servant smiles at me. "You're most welcome sir, we appreciate all you are doing her for my mistress". His mistress, he sees her take her seat. She is careful in her positioning, she is careful in her modesty, but what might have she disclosed if not more careful. The mind whirs again, and enjoys the ride.

The juice helps, helps a lot. I regain a sense of consciousness, of self. Our eyes meet, several times, the light plays tricks, it is as if her eyes can change color, a human disco ball. I hear her moan, and I fear she is in trouble. It is it a real fear or an excuse to get closer? Doesn't matter, I take it. I set the glass down, I don't even realize I am still shirtless, I come around and kneel in front, she is covered but barely, other than the needle in her arm, and the tube of my blood, I could not imagine a woman looking any sexier. I realize I am literally feeding her. Still a tough woozy, I settle myself with my hands on her thighs, finger tips just below the hem. I hear her gasp, "Lilly are you okay, does it hurt, is there anything I can do?" Once again, I am looking into, almost hypnotized by those eyes...those amazing green, red, black...amazing eyes
 
Lilliana

This is not normal, but then again it has been a very long time since I have had fresh blood. Blood that is active and healthy, vibrant almost in the way it merges within me. It is hot, literally, and yet it is not burning me. It does not hurt at all but it is very, very intense.
“She will be alright.” Nolan speaks as I can not form words. Evan, god! Evan, why are you so close to me?
“It is just the fusion of her cells with yours, it causes different reactions based on the donor. Health, sobriety, endorphins or lack there of.” Nolan added as he moved to clean up the room.
At Nolan’s words I can not help but smile, I am feeling quite warm and very.. very? Something! His finger tips press, caress and hover so just above my skin. I can feel it, him and I find the fortitude to open my eyes and hunt for those charming blues. “There you are..” Murmurs in a low moan, a dopey smile lifting, only to melt into me, lapping at my tingly lips a few times. Brows knit together, trying to focus and wondering why I cannot? Then it dawns on me! The wine.
“Oh hell!” A chuckle comes, grin widening a bit more. “I think I am drunk, or a bit tipsy.. Evan, how much did you drink with dinner?” tries to accuse but only sounds flirty, husky.. fun loving, and clearly amused. “I forgot how this feels..” Again our eyes meet, latch on and seem to communicate without speaking. I can not keep the rasp from my voice, I am feeling just that damned good right now!
“Forgive me, Mistress. I should have done this prior to dinner and the wine..” Nolan seemed a bit worried, watching both Evan and me. Did he know my eyes were shifting? I didn’t. I should have been aware of that, but found I was more entranced with the feeling of being tipsy and the warmth Evan’s touch was causing. Nolan began to unhook me from the IV and blood bag, taking care to cover my puncture wound the same as he had for Evan. Not that I needed it, I would heal instantly once the needle was removed. It is such a small spot and so full of nutrient rich blood. Appearances are important of course.
“Let me look at you..” Nolan moved closer, reaching out to take my chin under his fingers and meet my eyes. This brought a startled and worried look to his expression.
“What is it?” My head flopped back, hitting to the chair with a little thump, followed by a soft giggle. “oops.” I did not mean to do that! Nolan looked as if he was about to start scolding me. ME! What for, that is what I want to know before he even opens his mouth to speak. But what can he say to me with Evan in the room? Not a hell of a lot, that is for sure.
“She needs to go to bed and sleep it off.” Nolan says as if he is suddenly the boss around here. Sitting up straighter, I open up to argue that fact when my head starts to spin and my eyes shoot open wide. “Yes, I do believe I am a bit drunk..” Frowning at this, unsure if I like this feeling at all or not, “Should have had less wine..” I could not blame it on Evan, I had consumed wine as well. Only it did not get absorbed into my blood stream unless it was mixed with blood to begin with, hence drinking like an Irishman in a contest..

“I am alright, Nolan. I will find my way to bed and rest. It is late after all.” For Evan’s benefit I speak of the time, as I do not normally sleep until dawn is about to break the horizon. All of which I can NOT speak of around Evan, ever.
 
My hands are on her thighs and there is not the slightest acknowledgement. Not sure what I expected but there is no slight parting of her legs, the unspoken invitation to progress, nor is there a closing to suggest modesty or at least a lack of interest. No she is stoic and I realize she may not even feel it or it isn’t registering any more than the other sensations she is feeling. Something is different, “There you are..”, she says with a little grin, and I know exactly what is different, she is drunk. I smile at her, but it doesn’t register. Suddenly she acknowledges her condition with the absolutely cutest little giggle.

Nolan is concerned, I can tell, and then he explains, without accusing me, he explains that it is the blood, and I understand it is more specifically the alcohol content in the blood that I gave her that has her drunk. Endorphins, oh god, given the feelings I was having as I sat down in that chair, I am sure I absolutely overloaded her on those as well. I look at her little body, and bobbling head and grin. I feel guilty and terrible all at once. Why didn’t I think of that? I at least should have asked.

I never thought of it, she had a couple of glasses of wine when we first met, and another couple tonight and showed no impact earlier. It must have been mainlining it out of my blood stream had some compounding effect, and of course those damned endorphins. I look into her eyes, she is a cute drunk, a bit little girl like.

Nolan unhooks her and applies the bandages quickly, he has done this before and is very good. He tries to push me away, but I am not budging. I feel responsible and I will make sure she is okay. I take my finger, and I tickle it down the bridge of her nose. “I have to say, you are a cute little drunk, I am really sorry Lilly”. Her eyes are wide open, and I can see the room is spinning, it is time to “Take a Drunk Girl Home”, the lyrics of a country song I run through my mind…

“Take a drunk girl home
Let her sleep all alone
Leave her keys on the counter, your number by the phone
Pick up her life she threw on the floor
Leave the hall lights on walk out and lock the door
That's how you know the difference between a boy and man
You take a drunk girl home”

I like the chivalry implied in the recent country hit. And I am going to make sure, I get her home. Nolan begins to lean down, but I stop him. “I’ve got this, I did this to her, and I wil make sure she is taken care of“. He at first looks skeptical, but then smiles and nods, I am not sure why, but he trusts me, and he should. I reach down, and pick her up, in my arms, “Evan!” I hear her say, her eyes again open wide trying to focus. “I have you Lilly, you are okay”. What I don’t realize, or didn’t intend, is that the hand of my arm that is under her knees is suddenly holding her bare bottom. It is such a nice little bottom, tight and firm, oh so touchable and squeezable, my hand is cupped underneath with my little finger perilously close to her folds.

I realize suddenly where my finger is and I tighten my little finger against my ring finger. I try not to be, but oh God I a aroused, she is just so perfect and available. I carry her into her bedroom. Nolan has turned down the covers already. I carefully set her down, ultra careful not to expose anything, I actually turn my head away as a set her down, looking carefully to make sure she is covered, which she is, barely. I pull the covers up over her, Mmmm, I hear her murmur. I lean down and kiss her on the forehead, “You are special Lilly, I am very happy you chose me”, she has a little smile on her face, she is such a cute little drunk, and I turn to walk out, happy that I took MY drunk girl home.
 
Lilliana

"Mmmm.." Smiling as fingertip glides down the stubbly cheek so near to my face, "My white knight.." An arm wraps about as the other hand finds a nice spot on his throat. Tugging closely as he carries me yet again, hard to really focus but DAMN he is gorgeous.. "You smell good.." Whispers from lips near to that delicate shell of his ear, bathing in hot breath and smiling. "I feel go.. No! I feel great! you should feel.." Another husky round of giggles come, why? I don't really know but it is super funny right now. Too damn bad he has ... Wait!

Leaning back a bit to peer down at him, he is carrying me effortlessly, which all in it's self is super sexy but he has NO shirt on still! Is he trying to drive me crazy? Does he WANT me to bite and nibble on him?

Finding myself deposited to my bed and effectively smothered in the downy comforter, I can not help the disgruntled look that comes and goes. He isn't joining me? Well! .. fine. Another giggle comes, from somewhere.

"I feel so damn dizzy, Nolan.. There's two of you.." A soft groan follows as I roll to the side, watching this perfect backside stride right out of my bedroom unmolested! I am losing my touch, Folks.

"Rest awhile, Mistress. I will see to Evan." Nolan leaned down to press a kiss to my cheek and tuck the comforter around me. Mindfully he shut me into the blessed dark and let the room finally stop doing a tilt-a-whirl on me! Glad he didn't kiss me where Evan had, I quite like the tingly sensation and the delicious sensation of the imprint of his kiss left behind. Stripping off the silky robe near strangling me, I flop face down and, well.. that's about all I recall doing..


In the hall, Nolan follows to Evan's door way where he pauses as Evan gathers his shirt and juice. "It has been a while since she has had blood not donated weeks prior in a blood drive some where. She will be alright." Trying to soothe Evan for some unknown reason, perhaps because Lily really likes this one? Possible the ONE for her? He hated that she stayed to herself, since the accident..


"Oh before I forget." Nolan pulls out from his pocket a black little I-phone and hands it over to Evan. "It is preprogrammed with all our numbers. The pilot, Mitch. Mine and Ms. Loquer's. If you decide what you would like to prepare next Friday night for dinner, or at any time, simply send a text to my phone. You can summon the pilot also at any time by sending him a note as well." He paused as Evan took the phone, then added, "If you plan to come any time outside the scheduled visitations, please give a notice so that we are prepared. The Mistress is rarely up before noon as she normally does not sleep until nearly six." He waited for anything else Evan may wish to know and for dismissal before he would bow and head to the other end of the house.
 
I didn’t want to leave her, I lingered for a second after kissing her forehead, waiting for her to call me back, kiss her like we kissed before, or just hold her until she felt better. However, she was in no condition. It was probably a good thing. No, it was definitely a good thing. I was in way over my head, and I wasn’t thinking like the man I was, the man who had loved his wife, still loved his wife, dutifully cared for her, and loved her and always would. Nope, I was acting like a sailor on leave, out to sea in a sexual wasteland for over 6 months, only to find I had pulled into port only to meet the most attractive woman I had ever met.

Nolan stopped me in the hallway, his words are soothing, “thank you, but we will be careful next time. The last thing I meant to do was end our evening with Lilly passing out”. Nolan looked at me quizzically, “that is an interesting way to think about that”. He said no more, but his implication was clear, ‘and how did you expect the evening to end?’. Thankfully, a testament to his professionalism, he said nothing.

Instead, he gave me the phone, “thank you, that will be helpful…if I wanted to come outside of the schedule? I hadn’t considered that, is that even allowed?” Nolan smirked, it appears as if you and the mistress have, shall I say, hit it off, I am sure she would be open to…your being transported up here for…dinner”. His pauses, were humorous to him, I could see that he was having fun at my expense, but that was fair, my behavior was worthy of some teasing so I let him have his time. “Thank you, Nolan, I will surely let you know if I am in need of…dinner”. I laughed and turned on my heel, and headed to my room.

It was around 11, but I needed to let off some steam. I almost forgot, I had not yet called Lizzy. It was a brief call, she was probing, “how is she…is she nice…how are you getting along…what did you do…was it painful?” I answered, I heard her pause when I told her about the dancing, but overall I think she was pleased that it was 11, and the lady was out for the night. I told her I was planning on going out for a run, taking a shower, and then going to bed.

I felt bad calling Nolan, but he nicely came back and opened the door and said he would be there when I came back. I told him I would be sure to be gone exactly 25 minutes, that would give me a chance to run 4 miles. Typically, I could run 5, but I knew the elevation would take a toll. The property was glorious, it was a full moon, and the moonlight reflection off the ponds was stunning. This home and gardens were beautiful, no wonder she loved it here. It was nearly as beautiful at night as it had been during the day.

I hit the four-mile mark at just under 20 minutes, and my lungs were burning. Nolan opened the door, and saw me about to feint. “Are you okay sir?” I smiled, “thank you Nolan, I just need to get used to the altitude. I was very sweaty and had taken off my shirt, and had it around my neck. Nolan looked me up and down, and I chuckled. Yep, he was gay, but I was definitely not going to be his type. “Thank you again Nolan, I am going to go shower and get to sleep”.

The shower felt wonderful, and I came out with a towel around my waist. I generally sleep naked, so I stayed in the towel and quickly went downstairs to get a glass of water, thinking I was safe, Lilly had to be fast asleep, and Nolan had gone to the other end of the house. I was just reaching the top of the stairs and I hear a thump, “I’m sorry is someone there?”
 
Lily

I am guessing the alcohol put me to sleep for a short time, and in that time frame, I managed to turn diagonal across my bed and smack some poor books around in the process. That was the loud thump that woke me, confused clearly how I am in bed in the middle of what is essentially, my evening? Then it became clear and my book was now open, face down and looked like some pages may well be creased.

"Figures.." Muttered out, sitting to the bed edge to try and wake myself up, shake off the wine. God, did I really say he smelled nice? I reach for a glass of water to sip and ease the parch feeling within my dry mouth when something else went hit the floor with another thump. "Oh just stop!" flopping over to my side, pillow lost in the mess of bedding.. What the hell was I doing in my sleep!? A marathon!? Good lord, its a damned mess!

“I’m sorry is someone there?”


"Nope, no one is here. It is your imagination.. woooo.." A half-assed ghost sound and a heavy dose of sarcasm came out unbidden before I realized I was talking to Evan! Could this night get any worse!? I could hear the foot steps and my door swung open, concern on his shadowed face. It was pitch black in my bedroom with the heavy drapes and no light lit within. Could he even see me?

One eye opened and peeked out of the tangled bedding to get a sideways view of one barely dressed... "oh my god.." groaned out in overly dramatic misery! By now he has noticed the things scattered on the floor from the night stand, probably saw two bare legs sticking over the edge of the bed too.. Was I covered?? Who the hell knows any more, all I know is .. DAMN!

He IS trying to drive me crazy! I freaking knew it!
 
My God it is dark, the darkest room I can ever remember seeing. The light from the hallway shows just enough light to show books scattered on the floor. "Lilly, where are you, are you okay?...OWWW..."I stumble on a book and darn near hit the floor, my towel slips off and I a naked in the dark in her room. Oh god, I go down to my knees, and find the towel. "Lilly, Lilly are you okay, you sounded like you are in pain...Ouch..." Another stub of the toe "...damn it, where are the lights, are there any lights in this room...I know there are...they were on before...Lilly, Lilly, are you okay?!?!"
 
Lilliana

I heard him and yet he could not see me. A blessing I suppose, as I caught sight of him just as his towel hit the floor! Before one could blink I was at my door and the door was firmly shut! locking us both into pitch black nothing, I stood there at the door, trying to gather my senses. To calm the nerves, that flush of heat at the sight of him. I could NOT watch this man parade around nearly naked and the only solution to that? LOCK THE DOOR!

He was hobbling, trying to keep that towel up on his lean hips and covering the.. Oh my god! If it wouldn't hurt, I'd bite my own damned knuckles right about now! I needed to get a hold of myself and quickly, quietly moved without sound or word, back to the bed.

"Why are you in here, Evan?" Whispers from the edge of the bed. I can still see him, but not nearly so well. My poor book is probably toast now, and that was a first edition Tom Sawyer too. A bit disgruntled that I did not put it away before now. I hoped it wasn't too badly damaged... My eyes swing back to him as I sink into my bedding, my breathing is noticeably picking up speed and I can feel that warmth returning as I take the time, now that he is blinded by the darkness, to really look him over. Not that it would matter what is under that towel, it is the man I want, the whole package and that is why he is so damned irresistible to me.

He heard a thump, wanted to be sure I was alright and he was reaching out blindly to find me. A hand came out to capture his and tug him towards his damnation. "The light switch is back on the wall by the door.. And there is a lamp on the nightstand.." Did I reach for either of those things? Nope. A wicked smile spreads, if he keeps coming my way, he is going to do far more than he ever planned on tonight! "Do you need me to call for Nolan?" A teasing whisper came as his hands found the edge of the bed so near to me and his eyes were focusing now a bit more in the inky black.
 
Evan

I was completely disoriented, while not afraid of the dark by any means, it was disorienting. My eyes had just started to adjust a bit, thank god for the light emitted from the hall…and suddenly that was gone as well.

Was it the power, had someone turned out the lights, then I realized I had heard a click, shut, possibly locked. Who had done that, Nolan, no he was gone, Lilly?

"Why are you in here, Evan?", I heard her whisper. “Lilly, was that you, did you just lock me in?...I am here because I heard a thump, saw the books on the floor, I was worried about you…Why in the hell did you just shut the door? Did you lock it?”

He realized he was a bit angry, what was she up to, suddenly visions of Fatal Attraction ran through his mind. She had stalked him after all, was she some psycho crazy waiting over there with a butcher’s knife?

The dark does crazy things to one’s mind, that was crazy, but so was this. I stumbled reaching out, trying to find anything to anchor myself. I eventually found the edge of the bed. Was she in it? “Lilly where are you, why aren’t you talking to me? I came in here to help you, come to your rescue, if you will just turn the light on I will leave…I am sorry if I frightened you”.

Then I realized the towel, how stupid had I been to come into her room, with only a towel. “Wait, before you turn the light on, I only have on a towel…” I swallowed, “I know that doesn’t sound good, but I went for a run, and I usually sleep in the nude…” I stopped, TMI, well he needed to explain this suddenly, incredibly, awkward situation. “…but I needed a glass of water so I went down the stair and grabbed my towel thinking I was all alone, but just in case…well, anyway, as I came up I heard the thump and didn’t think…”

I had edged a bit up the bed and suddenly I sensed her, smelled her, ‘mmm, so nice’, that is no psycho killer, I heard her breathing, and I felt my cock twitch, more than twitch

Oh God no, stay down, pleeeeeaaaasssseee stay down

I felt my heart racing, but I lowered my voice to a whisper, “Please Lilly talk to me, turn on the light…I am honestly humiliated, but I promise I was trying to do the right thing….”
 
Lilliana

He should not have come in here. He should not have come into MY bedroom wearing only a towel! Damn him.. Yet he came out of concern, for me. In that.. Did he not know I could see him? That I could see A LOT of.. Well, fuck. Turn about is fair play, isn't it? Though, I doubt it was intentional.. and his ramblings confirmed that. Now who is the cad?

A rustling came at his side, fishing through the bedding and mess, "Shh.. Please, hold still, Evan." Trying like hell to figure out where that damned slip of white silk went to exactly? The anger and displeasure in his voice making me blush with guilt. I had thought it would be funny, boy was I wrong!

"I just need a moment.." Huffed out, a pillow went sailing across the room. "Don't move, alright? I just need to find some thing to wear before the lights go on!" Rushed out in a near whimper, WHAT did I do with that damned robe?! I felt more than a little awkward and foolish, it had been so long since I had any odd reactions to another's blood to lose even a little self control.

"Yes, yes. I shut the door. The latch sounds like it's locked, but it isn't. Ah ha! There it is!" Grabbing the robe I quickly wiggled my naked ass into it and tied it off. Pulling out my hair, I swung and slipped from the bed to the floor. With careful light touch, I touched his arm. Ignoring that he jumped just a little at the sensation, I spoke softly, "it's me.." He tried to see me in the darkness and lord knows I want to step into his arms and press to that delicious length on display..

"Its a little dark in here, just a moment. Can't see much of anything.." I step from him a couple of paces and present my back before bending to turn on the lamp. Hands shooting to my eyes, cover them to ease some of the sting of turning on the lamp. Even soft light bulbs could sting, I wish he hadn't gotten angry at the darkness, but I could understand why. Keeping my back to him, I let him adjust himself, his towel if need be, his sight to the room.

"I am well Evan, I must have been having a nightmare is all.." Was I? I don't even recall what had me turned near sideways on the bed or why it is all a mess. I did not turn around, was safer that way. Busying my hands by brushing the long dark mess with my fingers, attempting to braid it to keep it under some sort of control.
 
Evan

I hear her, she is looking for something, and I can guess, her clothes. BOING, I wish I hadn’t thought of that. The thought of her naked, so close, get rid of this damn towel, and consummate what we have both wanted all night. I know longer feign that she is not interesred, nor do I deny my perpendicular truth stick protruding from underneath my towel.

She seems to have found it, I feel a bit of disappointment. I shouldn’t. You’re better than this Evan! I want to believe that, but perhaps I am not. Am I so out of touch that I want fate to do all the work. Render her naked and open, poor me, what else could I do with a damsel so clearly in need of service. Hah, that is rich, but it would end all this moral debate, I would simply be “extending” my chivalry.

I hear rustling, her hand on my arm, electricity, BOING, again, even bigger, harder. BRIGHT, the light is on, and I am fortunate to be looking at the perfect spot. She is bent over, a fraction of a second, that cute little button, the one I carefully cupped little more than an hour earlier. The reality is I saw almost nothing. Flash of a second, eyes adjusting, her white skin, the robe, Christ I love that robe, riding a bit higher. But it was enough, target identified, missile ready to launch.

Now she plays the role of the demure lady. Her back stays turned, she does not want to embarrass the galaxy knight in the towel, and she doesn’t even know of the battering ram pushing out the soft plush terry covering. She is waiting for me to leave, right? That is what I should be doing, the correct and appropriate response. Yet, I don’t. I watch her, am enchanted by her, running her hands through her hair, her arms gently raised over her head. So feminine, I want to grab those wrists, pin them down on the bed, lift that robe, and take her, like she deserves, and I hope wants to be taken.

“Aren’t you leaving?” She finally asks, and with that my body is drawn to her, one, then a second, and I am right behind her, my hands on her shoulders, she still looking away. “Lilly, I have made a fool of myself tonight, over and over...I need you to know something though...I am not a cad, kissing, making advances on a woman while my dying wife is at home trusting me...after our dinner last week, Lizzy and I spoke...she wants me to move on...part of her would like to know I am okay...she knows better than anyone the physical part of our life together is over...”

I heard Lilly let out a little gasp, “...you are the first woman I have met since that talk...but you are also the woman who instigated that talk...I was honest about how attractive you are...other than her, and I never want to compare there, you may be the most appealing woman I have ever met...I didn’t want to say anything, it would sound so presumptuous, as if you would ever be interested...except, now I think you may be, or at least curious...so I have acted like some sort of silly school boy tonight...you have been wonderful...you can see, I am probably not ready to act on my desires...take on all that implies...but I am not a cad...I am just a man trying to get his sea legs, who has met an amazing woman, and is trying to chart these unfamiliar waters”

With that I leaned in to kiss the top of her head gently goodnight, I did not think about mybattering ram, pressing in as well, and knocking on her back door...
 
My mind is in a tug of war that is so consuming, I can barely focus on the man within my bedroom. It has been too long, so long that I fear I may very well hurt him if I turn around. That my nails may score him so roughly that it would draw blood and that scent, his heartbeat and the temptation of his warm hot body so readily within reach..

NO!

Panting a bit harder, fingers grip to the nightstand and by grip, more like turn white and rigid in desperate hope I will not turn around and I will NOT reach to him. My eyes are closed, his heart is thundering in my ear and I can smell him, fresh from the shower and.. my god! He is aroused! I can not help the reaction, that tickle of pleasure that skitters down my spine and warms my sex. I want to taste him all over again! WHY is he in here!? If I turn, he will see my naked need written so shamelessly all over my face, in the pert nipples tenting my robe and, god only knows if he could smell my arousal and sense my fear?

The last time I had a mortal man… My tongue runs across my teeth, checking to be sure that they do not need to be filed yet again. My body regenerates over time, but I keep them filed down, safe.. Harmless.. The nerves around each areola is tingling, as if a thousand fingers are tickling around, and around.. but never enclosing. Never pinching, tugging nor rolling that sensitive rubbery pleasure point to make me lose my senses, restraints and cum.

“Aren’t you leaving?” Came out a bit clipped, a bit hopeful and even a bit on the ‘DON’T GO’ end of things. He should fucking go already! Get out! I tense, dreading he will go away and I won’t see him ever again. Dreading too that he won’t heed my advice, my suggestion and get away from me! Save himself! God damn me, has he NO sense of danger? Do I seem that harmless!? A growl comes as he speaks and then, those words spoke register and quite shockingly so. A gasp comes, against my will! I did not wish to respond to this news! What do I care what his WIFE wants?! I was never supposed to be alone with him, or so I tell myself.. Yet my heart is gloating in a smug manner, knowing the truth under all the self denial, noble bullshit notions and forced exile.. I want as much as he, perhaps more so? He has had a short life time, with the love of his life.. I have had far too many life times, without that kind of love.

Stiffening as his hands come down to my slender shoulders, to rest, to comfort.. to warm my aching being. So softly does he talk, admitting so much more than I ever thought I would hear pour from his lips. If only he knew me. If only he knew the truth! I would lose him if he did find out, and eventually I will lose him when his life comes to an end. So torn on what to do right now! Someone, anyone? Who has the answers for me? Chickening out of my own decisions has sadly become a habit, an excuse. So weak and pathetic really.. Self-imposed exile from the pleasures in life, all because I fucked up and took a life.

His scent fills my nostrils on each breath I take, my body seems to magnetize towards him as he steps closer and his mortal heat warms me. His touch, those hands of his are much stronger than his use, than his touch and his restrain is.. fucking awful! God, why does he have to be this white knight in shining armor? Fuck! Just…. FUCK! Fucking fuck! I want to tell him off for it, to stop teasing me and to go to his damned room! Or shut up and get on the damned bed already! How romantic is THAT? Shaking my head at my own thoughts and how messed up they are all becoming as each new one comes and the old ones scoot to make room so it’s a thousand whispers in my head all at once!

I felt as he did, so damned confused that for the first time in one hundred years, I felt like crying. It is too much, I thought I was ready for human companionship again.. and clearly I am not. Oh if only he could hear my thoughts.. and I am so damned glad he can not. It was lonely here, lovely but lonely. And I did this. I put myself out away from the world and.. God, poor Nolan! I did this to him too! It is no wonder he has so many lovers who have come and gone. Glancing about my room, my prison.. Well, I AM dangerous to be around.. and again, all I can feel is that this has been a horrible mistake. A selfish mistake at that!

Sea Legs.. So apt, quite amusing too and then he steps closer to me and like the coward I am, I keep my back firmly stiff and in place, refusing to turn about and feel his lips press to my scalp. Thoughts melt away, the chaos in my head quiets and there is stillness within and between us. He smells good and his comfort offered only makes me want to cry all that much more. I can’t do that though.. Eyes pop open wide, was he?

“Evan?” A flush comes over me, I can feel that hot heat wave just douses from head to my tiny toe. He is hard as a rock and his cock is poking.. “Sweet jesus!” rushes out in a raw low growl, breathing once more hitching to cause breasts to wobble and nipples to tighten even further still. To forget my rigid stance and self-imposed restraint as head falls back to his shoulder and my ass does it’s own little dance against that terry cloth covered length. Each hand finds his hip at each side and digs into that towel, pressing into that muscle of him and pressing closer back into him.

This is so wrong and definitely NOT what I had in mind as ever happening! WHY did he tell me he had a damned green light?! Had he kept that to himself, I could make myself STOP what I am doing and make him leave my room! But what if I lose control again? What if I bite him, drain him? Steal away his life with my insatiable needs? I didn’t FEEL hungry or like biting him.. at least not for the sake of feeding! I’d like to bite him as I rub my bare little slit to that probing pleasure behind me though.
 
Last edited:
Evan

She calls my name as I kiss her, “Sweet Jesus”?? What is it, then I realize, my erection has pressed firmly into her back, well to be clear, her ass. Sweet Jesus, is right. I swallow, and I am about to apologize, profusely. But quickly that appears not to be necessary. I feel her head fall back onto my chest, and there is a growl or is that a moan, she wiggles that amazing little ass, grinding it into my arousal, and I feel her hands reach back and grab my hips.

Fuck, fuck, fuck I want this, but I shouldn’t, I know I shouldn’t, this as been the keystone cops for the past hour, honest mistake after honest mistake. But she grips me, and oh God the way she grinds in, “Lilly, mmm Lilly, I didn’t mean”, I honestly no longer know what I did mean or didn’t mean, I am going to do my best not to make love to her, but I can’t just walk out.

Her hands on my ass, her ass grinding back into my so very hard cock, her head tilted back into me. If I was a vampire, he would have a feast, her neck completely exposed, I lean down and kiss her neck, soft kisses, she murmers, and I lick. My hands are still on her shoulders, but now I find the top of her robe and I slide it off her shoulders. I am slow as I move my hands, I kiss it off her shoulders, inch by inch I walk it down. Her hands are gripping at my towel, her absolutely delicious little ass his grinding and I feel the terry give way. As it does, her robe slides from her shoulders and is now held only by the thin ribbon of silk around her waist. The slightest flap of silk between my probing cock, and what it seeks.

I don’t want to make love, or at least I don't think I do, but I do want to enjoy each other, enjoy her body, all of it. I continue to kiss her neck and my hands slide around and fondle her breasts, massaging them, rolling her perfect smallish nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Her hands are now on my ass, pulling me in to her. I feel her nails, so sharp digging in, god that pain feels so good. It is the pain of need, the pain of desire. Her breasts feel so perfect, I hear her moan to my touch, she is grinding hard, into me, we are moaning, “Oh, Lilly”, she utters one word, “Yessss”, I let her breast go, I turn her around, her mouth is already open, and we kiss. There is no pretense of anything other than pure desire, her hand reaches down and takes me in her hand. I am so hard and her touch feel so good, FINALLY, my body feels her touch, my cock throbs to her touch. I slip my fingers through the tie, and we are finally both naked. I can’t wait any longer, I pick her up, and carry her to her bed, laying her down, and looking into her eyes as I crawl in and partially crawl on top of her…
 
Lilliana

Every press of his lips, brush of teeth to my bare throat and that delightfully wicked flick of tongue is sending little jolts of need down to the very core of me. I know I shouldn't do this, WE shouldn't do this. It isn't safe, not for him, but where is my resolve to send him back to his room? It flew out the damn window!

"Evan.." whispers in stuttering breath, he didn't mean what? Who cares! Hands find that towel and tug to bring him closer, only to feel it give way and drop. A throaty groan follows what is sure to be bare hot skin touching.. Nope! Damn robe slips into the way, cloaking him and protecting me from.. Well, I do not know what I need protection from, other than melting to this very floor. There is a riot of sensations, each and every one overlapping the last, taking me higher, hotter and driving out all thought of protest.

Too soon! This is far too soon! We shouldn't..


God his touch is electric, I offer up what he so generously toys with. Those sensitive peaks puckering in a wanton thrust, begging for more attention. Please? Twist and tug, pinch and.. His ass feels firm, his body sculpted so damned fine for a man his age. Hell, a man of any age! This is not helping me to calm down, AT ALL! Arching to those strong cupping hands and tugging digits, offering him full access to all that he wants .. and Good God! When he moans my name like that!


"Yesssss.." Hisses out, surrendering to the need of him, there will be plenty of time later to regret my actions. Right now, I only want to feel him. That passion, that burning to be staunched, released. Turning at his insistence, my hands find him, arms loop his neck and to my toes I stretch, bare and press closer. Can he feel my heart thundering as hard as I do? Eyes slip down his body, to that curves hard length of him pressing to my stomach and I can not resist reaching for him. I want to touch, to stroke him gently until I feel him shudder in my grip, feel him spill to my skin.

What are we doing!?

The robe is stripped away, falling to puddle at my feet. Blue eyes lift to his, without shame and ignited with desire for more. It's written there in the way we watch one another. Can he feel the tremors within my limbs, the weakening knees as he takes hold of my weight and lifts me? "We should-" Cuts off, his mouth fusing to mine, letting me suckle that upper and lap at the lower. Parting to accept and coax him deeper into me. Please, don't bite! We shouldn't be doing this.. but if he stops now I will scream!

To the bed we move, as he follows me down and sets knee to my mattress. Please, Don't bite him! Whispers through my mind, fingers reaching back to stroke him, watching those blue eyes of his as I glide with the softest of touch along the hard length, rubbing the pad of thumb to that mushroom tip. To dip into that leaking fluid and rub it about, my smile lifts, a clear welcome.
 
Her hand along my hardness, I feel her thumb, I must be hemorrhaging precum, when have I been this aroused, it has been six hours of edging, from the almost kiss to now. I close my eyes and let my head roll back, oh how I wanted this, oh this feels so good, I open my eyes and look at her her eyes looking so eagerly back up at mine, smiling, she knows, she knows how very much I want her. Suddenly my mind remembers, something it cut off, something the eagerness of my kiss prevented. “We should…” she was going to tell me to stop, that’s it, isn’t it? Once again, I am the overenthusiastic school boy, barreling ahead, acting on pure lust and need, the little..well, not SO little…head thinking for the big one, determining the course of action, damning the torpedoes.

But look at those eyes, feel that hand, does it feel like someone who wants to stop? I crawl in further, her little body lies back, and those perfect little legs open. Damn, look at her. Is it possible to look any more sexy and alluring? I lie down next to her, hover over her, I notice her smile, she has the cutest little eye teeth, “My little vampire, I smile, come get me”. I do not realize the peril with which I joke. Her eyes flare, I hit a nerve. The legs spread further, and she pools my face down to hers and her lips and tongue come up hungry. They find a willing landing spot, my mouth open, I can’t wait to taste.

I feel my heart pounding, how far do I go? I have already gone too far and I know it, but I cannot stop, not yet I need to, YESSSS! My hand slides down between her legs, open, beckoning me to come play. I cup her bare pussy in my palm, we kiss like to lovers separated for months, and I give the lightest squeeze, stake my claim, I want this to be mine. She will learn, I am possessive, monogamous in my most fundamental nature, if I enter her tonight, it will not be done flippantly, with my cock, with my touch comes commitment, I want to see what we can be, and I will have no interest in others until I am certain we can’t be what it feels like we can.

Most men are not like that, I understand that, but I am. Is it chivalry or old fashioned? No, it is just my nature. I like the woman, care for her already, she has a bit of my heart, and a direct on ramp to access the rest, if I am climbing into bed, even this, it is not to simply get off, or have a one-night stand, I have never done that. No, it is to make her mine, at least until she, or I, no longer wish it to be so. My last one lasted over 20 years, the commitment covenant I am beginning to break tonight.

She squeals and arches her back to my light squeeze and opens further. Is there a more appealing site in the world than a beautiful woman with her legs spread open for her man, wanting him to come and fill her every need? Mmmm, I groan, her kiss is so perfect, I feel so good, spectacularly, good
 
Back
Top