His Partners Daughter (closed)

His question was not judgmental, he was asking himself the same

His father had been a cruel and heartless man...he had hated him...and he was glad when he left him, his mother and his little brother and sister

Hell up until three days ago, he couldn't imagine wanting to be married...and therefore not really considered children...now he was rethinking that...

He leaned in and kissed her gently on the cheek

Yeah, maybe it is

She smiled at the kiss.

Yeah but perhaps not too soon. She stared into his eyes. How in the hell could she feel and think this way and actually love it all. It was too perfect.

So... Now what else would you like to see.

He was in no hurry for children or anyone else...but he was sure, she was the one and the thought of any type of commitment to her no longer scared him at all...he wanted her, forever

"So, you know where I want to end up...always" he winked

But what room do you go to when you want to be you, think, dream, be creative or just relax?

What room here is most you?

My room and master bath suite.

She smiled.

They are almost all one room it's nice and relaxing.

Taking his hand she began to lead the way.

He took her hand, and leaned in and kissed her cheek

Your bedroom and master bath?!?!

Do you think it proper that I visit your chambers when it is just us here?

He was laughing and pawing at her as she lead him along the way

Oh it's okay at the office but not a comfy kingsized bed?

She laughed as she led the way to the master suite.

You wanted to see my place to just be me

Oh, it’s okay everywhere...anytime

He followed her, his arm around her, just loving being close

Do you mind sharing it, letting me in? Yes, I want to know everything

I don't mind you seeing it.

She smiled and snuggled close as they walked to her bedroom door.

contemporary-bedroom.jpg

I was a gorgeous bedroom, he loved the hardwoods and the wood adorning the ceiling just above her bed

But then he turned and saw the tob conveniently located just a few paces from the bed

I love it, every bit of it...almost as perfect as you....thank you for letting me in...hopefully you always will

She turned pulling him into a tender hug. Staring into his eyes she smiled. A finger tracing his lips enjoying the intimate yet innocent moment.

Always love

He looked at the tub, and it looked really good

He kissed her neck, but he was tired from a long day "So....."

....a warm bath sounds really good, maybe a nightcap....and then I just want to go to bed with my lady....if that sounds good to you

After everything we did in my office that sounds perfect.

She smiled a soft moan at the kiss on her neck.

Wanna run the bath while I grab some bourbon?

Bourbon sounds perfect

He watched her leave the bedroom and smiled, he loved watching her mive, whether she was coming or going, he loved how she moved, how different clothes draped and accentuated her curves, and the sumple grace and elgance of her carriage and walk

Her gone, he turned the two faucets until the water coming out was very warm, but far from scalding

By the time she got back the water was ready and he was standing there stark naked

Shall we?, he winked

Handing him the bourbon she slipped from her dress.

Yes...

Stepping closer once she was naked too with a wink

He took a nice deep sip of the bourbon, swirling it in his mouth and over his tongue before swallowing

Savoring the burn as it went down

He stepped into the tub grabbed the sponge on the side and extended his hand to help her in

Let me wash your back...and if you enjoy...maybe you will let me attend to all of you....pamper my lady

That sounds wonderful. Lover.

She took his hand stepping into the tub with a wink.

They got into the tub and she leaned forward just enough for him to squeeze the soapy water from the sponge over and down her shoulders, arms, back and chest

He then glided the sponge all over her body, caressing every curve, highlighted by frequent soft kisses of her neck, back and shoulders

Leaning forward, he whispered softly into her ear

Mmmm, you feel so good...but taste even better

She moaned softly at the feel of the perfectly heated water and his kisses and caresses. Her eyes closed as she leaned against the side of the tub a little as he caressed her.

He ran his hands EVERYWHERE, running the soapy sponge over every tender spot, and everywhere else as well

He had fun pampering her, and when done, put his arms in a bear hug from behind and pulled her back to lean against him

He let is hand continue to play up and down her arms, occasionally tickling and teasing other spots as well, but basically just relaxing and enjoying his lover in his arms

I could really get used to this...what a nice way to let all the tension from work just melt away...

Last edited:
The tub being in the bedroom like some of the old homes I got to visit in variety us countries is one of the main reasons I chose this place when I moved back here.

She smiled snuggling back against him grinding back a little with a smile as she laid her head back against his chest eyes closed smiling.

Touching her all over, the water and bubbles glistening on her skin...and her grinding back into him...had him very, very hard

It was a perpetual state when he was with her and sometimes needed to be somewhat ignored

He liked that she would know what she did to him...how she tempted him and how he ALWAYS wanted her

But for now, he just let her lean back and held her..caressed her, and occasionally allowed himself the pleasure of kissing, lickin, nibbling or inhaling her soft sleek neck...she was the perfect girl...at least for him...and he just enjoyed being there...holding her...being at peace

This is so... perfect

She turned her head a little to kiss him her hands taking his as she held his hands while his arms were wrapped around her.

I never knew anything could be like this

He just smiled, feeling so incredibly good inside, he let her take his hands gladly and then wrap them around her

Yes...yes it is...and neither did I, I swear I didn't...

But it is...and we are

She snuggled up content and relaxed for a bit before turning her head.

Need any help washing you?

He felt her cuddle into him, and he wrapped his legs up and around her, pulling her as close as possible

Hmmm, you washing me, sounds nice...but no washcloth or sponge

He chuckled as a wicked little thought entered his brain

Just get your hands nice and soapy and run them anywhere...my body is your canvass...have fun finger painting!

Back