Talia's campus fun (closed)

Her sounding his name inflamed him, grabbing her firmly on the sides of her chest, he fired his hips and pelvis up into her, over and over again.

He grunted, growled, so aroused..

Oh God...Yes Talia...
 
Growling herself as she bucked back against each thrust. Hands gripping anything she could get a hold of for support she wanted this needed him wanted them more than anything and that was a very new feeling for her.
 
Her legs spreading wider, he felt her juices flowing on his hardness, making him even harder. As she bucked he fired, driving up into her until he bottomed out, releasing and driving back to the same point. His balls ached from the pounding, but he wouldn't stop. This is how he had dreamed they would be together, an amazing symphony of passion and desire. Why he had waited he couldn't explain but thank god he was here...now
 
Her bucking and his intense thrusts her body was shaking lost solely in the moment her lips parted bot no sound capable of leaving save for the moans and whimpers from this union.
 
She was perfect, bucking into him, then taking each thrust, only wanting more. He stared at her beautiful face, eyes lost in desire, her lips parted, but no sound. He didn’t wait, he met those lips with his, sliding his tongue into the opening....
 
Her tongue dancing with him in completion of this passionate moment of two moving as one. Her mind and body feeling so much from all of this and she knew she wanted more of him. For a very long time to come.
 
Kissing Talia was like nothing else he had ever experienced, once he started he couldn't get enough, and once he stopped all he could think about was kissing her again.

But that had been before, before today. Now with thier bodies fully intertwined, his hardness deep inside her, rocking, thrusting, those kisses were even better...he hadn't thought that was possible, and now for sure, he never wanted this feeling to end...
 
The kisses breaking as all good things must even if just for seconds of air.

So how long do we really have tonight love.
 
One more quick kiss, and then he picked her up, legs wrapped around him

He pushed her up firmly against the wall, her body in air wrapped around him completely

He fired in once more

"All night baby, that is what I promised, I want to stay with you all night, wake up with you in my arms....that is, if you want me to?"
 
Yes... I would love that.

She gasped pressed against the wall and wrapped around him gasping out the passion she felt.
 
He smiled, he wished he could be here or her at his place every night, but for now they had to steal and make the most of the times they could have

Albeit somewhat supported by the wall, her body felt so light and so right wrapped around him like this.

Soon, he would accelerate, pure passion would take over, but for now, he simply pressed her against the wall, and slowly, sensuiously, drove up and into her over and over, firmly pinning her to the wall and allowing her to feel every inch of his desire within her...

Yessss, baby..
 
Yesss... Rick... Lover.. yes

Her body tried to buck and give as well as she got. Her eyes lost in his as she whimpered in the sheerest of primal passion.
 
Rick wasn't sure that it could possibly get better than this, Talia was completely wrapped around him, pushing into him, he was soo deep into her, her legs and arms wrapped, kissing, it felt like they were one.

Talia, I can't hold back any more lover, cum with me...

and he felt his entire body spasm
 
Last edited:
Her body already ready to go his words merely the tipping point as she was trembling there hugging to him tightly every fiber feeling electrified and her breathing the very image of insanity till her body could calm down.
 
He felt her body spasm, gripping at him frenetically, wonderfully, so tight, so passionate, pulling him in and not letting go...

Not that he wanted to. As tight as she squeezed, he wanted more, tighter, become one

He felt that wonderful spasm, magical, his body erupting, pouring into her, feed her, delivering from his very soul into her womb...

He fired and fired, it was incredible, his body completely sapped as the finished, legs rubbery...

Given what they had just done his next statement sounded ironic...

Lover, let's go to bed
 
A sated weak whimpered.

Yeah

Was all she could muster holding on to him as her body slowly calmed down once more.
 
He didn't let her down, with her arms and legs wrapped around him, he held her and carried her over the bed.

He wanted to hold her, caress her, and play softly with his love...
 
She watched and waited to see what he was thinking as she curled against him with a smile. She was loving this simple tender caring moment. The two of them together as they should have been long ago.
 
He felt her heartbeat against his chest, her body warm, soothing. Where had the wild child he had fallen for gone? He knew she would come back, she was still there, and could come back as the sexy temptress, at any point she wanted. Talia was the most beautiful, sexiest woman, he had ever met. He had wanted her, unlike any woman he had ever seen from the first secon they had met.

But here, now, this was a woman, an incredible woman. “I can hold you, I will always make love to you...I just want to be with you...just like this...”
 
This is...

She had no real.words for it beyond moving to kiss him softly.
 
In a spooning position, his strong arms weapped around her, he brought his leg up and sround her lightly as well.

I just want to feel as much of me touching as much of you as possible...
 
She curled up with him sleep.finding her quickly and happy there in his arms. An early alarm for dance rehearsal always set on her phone.
 
She fell asleep first, and long after she was sleeping peacefully in his arms, he still found himself petting her raven hair

They would not have many full nights like this, so he stayed up and enjoyed his lover asleep, beautiful, in his arms.

At some point he drifted off too, he had a class to teach in the morning, and then office hours, but none of that was on his mind now, only...

Her
 
The alarm rang too early as she had to get up to get to her phone. A trick she learned from her sister to make sure she didn't just snooze or dismiss the alarm and oversleep. She did not want to leave this bed or him but they had their real lives to deal with now.

Wake up love... Dream is over... For now.
 
The alarm was harsh, he wanted to just roll over, or roll on top of her. Aaarrrggghhh, he ran his hands down his face and sat up. Three minutes later, pants on, a couple of buttons buttoned, shirt untucked, one good kiss good bye, and he was on the road, pulling into his apartment.

He walked in, and turned on his phone, which had been off since walking into Talia’s, 10 missed calls from his fiancée, two messages, and a message from her father, his boss. As he clicked on the message he groaned to himself...

FUUUUCCCCKKKK
 
Back
Top