Litiquette VI

How close do you think Literotica reflects your real life?

• 100%, The way I interact here is exactly how I interact in real life

Votes: 39 20.2%
  • 0%, Are you crazy. Literotica is as far away from my real life as anything could possibly be and I l

Votes: 24 12.4%
  • 50%, It's close to my real life, at least how I interact publicly

Votes: 43 22.3%
  • 50% I'm far more kinky, naughty, filthy here than I am in real life.

Votes: 87 45.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the bottom pic? They've gotta make those suckers out of something solid. Maybe there is a bunch of ways to improve on that place...

Well, well...looky here....

A quick summary, bush over inverted nipples every time. It could go well beyond bear fur before I might start to prefer inverted nipples.

Ball sucking, those that don't like it....ask for a testosterone level check along with your next prostrate exam.

That cock wall, if you don't love it, I'm not sure I want to know you ;)

And the question of the day will not involve driveways...

How strong is your sense of nostalgia? What triggers it? Looking at an old picture, ring back in your home town, seeing your first boyfriend/girlfriend on Facebook? Or are you a cold hearted animal, never looking backing, never remembering when? And if you could go back, would you?

How strong is your sense of nostalgia? What triggers it? Looking at an old picture, ring back in your home town, seeing your first boyfriend/girlfriend on Facebook? Or are you a cold hearted animal, never looking backing, never remembering when? And if you could go back, would you?
Being back in my home town, for sure. I don't want to live there, but it sure does feel nice to go back to a place where I always run into someone I know or who knows my momma or my grandpa. It's where my extended family still lives and it was lovely to grow up there.

But after a few days, I start to feel claustrophobic and I remember why I didn't want to live there forever.

I often dwell on the good times in various places with people, sometimes a photo trigger, sometimes a name or conversation. You can't go down the timeline too long or else you come up against a not so good memory and then spend too long thinking about how it could have been tackled differently and what would of happened. So, selective flirtations with fun memories.
Living in many countries without friends or family, it was often fast bonding and friend making so the memories are often of fast fun or escalation of adventures. Sometimes the dwelling is on the pace of those things happening compared to now, than the actual things that happened.

And the question of the day will not involve driveways...

Jesus Christ, FINE everyone I get it!

I have a strong sense. Pictures, smells, and especially songs. I really associate sounds/rhythms with memories. Of course I'd go back. Who wouldn't want more life?

On a scale of 1-10, I’m sitting pretty at an 11 with the nostalgia.
It’s a grab bag of triggers that brings me back to the memory.
Most times I’d go back, to saver the sweet moment again. Other times when nostalgia is mixed in with that bittersweet or tinge of sadness- I’d rather not go back. Once was enough, and even though there are reoccurrences, they’re different. Or maybe easier is the word.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, FINE everyone I get it!

I have a strong sense. Pictures, smells, and especially songs. I really associate sounds/rhythms with memories. Of course I'd go back. Who wouldn't want more life?
Tell me more about this rhythm memory... :catroar:

Hey sexy lady! Glad to see you wandering back.

Thank you!

Okay you two, pony up. No juicy Lit scandal? No fascinating new Lit-turn of events? It's been months since I've logged in. Something, somewhere, somehow interesting must have happened.

Where is Pmann when you need him? The original gossip hound. :p

Thank you!

Okay you two, pony up. No juicy Lit scandal? No fascinating new Lit-turn of events? It's been months since I've logged in. Something, somewhere, somehow interesting must have happened.

Where is Pmann when you need him? The original gossip hound. :p
If you could entice him back to the PG - I would believe that you have super powers. :cool:

Oh! Well that is FABULOUS news! Girl or boy?

She is going to be a fantastic parent.
She had a little girl back in the late spring. Aussie pops in on occasion, but it has been awhile. She has lots of other beautiful priorities right now. :heart:

China is rolling out a Social Credit System, kind of like our financial credit score but extends it to things such as crossing the street with lights, good driving habits, and the like. They are even employing individuals to "score" you as you're out and about. Apparently it is having a positive impact on social behavior but at what cost? Have we gotten to the point that we need social policing or is this Big Brother 2.0?

I love how Papa C is trying to play it all cool and pretend like he's not losing his shit that EN is back. :p

If you could entice him back to the PG - I would believe that you have super powers. :cool:

Sadly, my super powers don't extend in that particular direction. I will never get over him talking about…let's go with whale genitalia.

Permanently scarred, I tell you. Eesh. :eek:

I love how Papa C is trying to play it all cool and pretend like he's not losing his shit that EN is back. :p

Haha! PapaC never loses his cool. Except maybe when handing out a citation. :p

Back and not answering questions....lol. Had she not just surfaced I'd have given her a citation.

China is rolling out a Social Credit System, kind of like our financial credit score but extends it to things such as crossing the street with lights, good driving habits, and the like. They are even employing individuals to "score" you as you're out and about. Apparently it is having a positive impact on social behavior but at what cost? Have we gotten to the point that we need social policing or is this Big Brother 2.0?

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!

I CAN ANSWER THIS ONE!!!

Totalitarian state. All the way. :cool:

What do I win? :p

*waves to EN* good to see you, lovely!

There's a "Black Mirror" episode a bit like that. This one. Everyone is rated by everyone else all the time, on every interaction they have. Your whole life experience depends on your rating. Spoiler alert: it doesn't end well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back