New to the General Board? Please Read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,676
Welcome to the General Board! :rose: :rose:

The rules for this forum can be found at this link:

Forum Rules

and at the bottom of every page for the forum, under the link "Forum Rules".

If a post breaks the rules at the link above, please use the REPORT link next to the post to bring it to our attention.

As you can see, the rules are broad. This is a place for General conversation, so there is conversation on a wide variety of topics.

If a thread is a better fit in another forum, we reserve the right to move it there. Please posts your threads in specialized forums if they are available (i.e. personals in the Personals, author chat in the Authors Hangout, political threads in the Politics Forum). Intentionally flooding the GB with threads better suited elsewhere is grounds for banning.

You have the power to shape the forums to your liking. You can do this by choosing which conversations in which you participate. You can choose what threads and posters you read and which you do not. You can do this either the old fashioned way (by clicking or not clicking on threads) or with technological assistance using the IGNORE feature.

To add a user to your IGNORE list, click on the user's profile page. There, you will see the words "Add [username] to Your Ignore List". Click that link.

Once added, that user's posts and threads will be hidden from your view.

You can add or remove a user from your IGNORE list at any time. There is no limit to how many users you can put on IGNORE.

So, if a post or user does not break the rules, but disturbs your forum experience, I strongly suggest you add them to your IGNORE list.

Please do use this technological feature and your own common sense to make your experience here as fun as possible.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thank you for being here, and enjoy! :rose: :rose:
 
Copyrighted Content Reminder: Please Read

Hey all!

It's been brought to my attention that users are posting full articles here, often without attribution.

Per our Rule #3 of our Forum Rules

3. Do not upload copyrighted images or post articles in their entirety. Fair use laws allow some posting of copyrighted material, such as excerpts from articles and screen captures from movies, under certain circumstances. Please do a Google search under "Fair Use" if you want to understand this issue better.​

If you find an article you would like to say, please excerpt 1-4 paragraphs of it - less than 50% of the total article - and then provide a link to the full article.

Again, please do not post full articles, and please do not post articles written by others without attribution.

Thank you, and let me know if you have any questions! :rose:
 
** To clarify rules on Image Threads**

Any image thread containing images of bestiality or people under the age of 18 will be removed. Posting of such images anywhere on the site will be cause for banning.

Thank you for following the rules, and please enjoy the forum!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top