TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is reported that you have a better chance of simultaneously being struck by lightning and bitten by a shark than hitting the mega millions lottery. (Mega Billions?) My question is, who on earth would want the problems winning would bring. Geesh talk about opening Pandora's box.


I volunteer to take one for the team should anyone end up with a winning ticket!
 
I'd cut a couple of sistahs in for a taste of the pot.


The fucking window blinds didn't come, again. I hope to all diddle fuck that I'm not up in dat bitch Wednesday night hanging blinds late so they'll be there for the 'spection.


One of the best side gigs I ever had was with my former buddy, Tommy. We'd get a gig to install 20 or so blinds in a new house without window covering. The wimminz who sold the blinds (and a lot of other home decor shit) would hook us up. We'd get totally high - wasted - and Tommy would unpack and lay out whilst Wat would install the clips. Tommy would come back around and put the blinds in. It'd take us an hour maybe. They'd pay us the $140 for the gig and we'd go drink it up.


Better'n bein' in KANSAS . . . .


tumblr_o0yb4ip5R51v4k8nvo1_1280.jpg
 
Happy Tuesday!!!


Allah says, you can't have a winning tickie if you no buy tickie in first place. Then no laundry for certain.


The trees are beginning to change here. Assuming that I get out of here this weekend, the drives coming and going should be very pretty. Now, will I be pounding pavement while the sun is up or not? Remains to be "seen."


Bought new coffee last night. There's always something about the first pot from a new jug of grounds . . . .


09.jpg
 
I'm mean and tough and dirty and rough,
and I never can get drunk enough . . . .


getting-credit.jpg



076504710_2011_9_15_hollie_peers_3_347x509_122_175lo.jpg



tumblr_ot7dgzy3Bc1w6i2wjo1_1280.jpg
 
I'm pretty sure there isn't enough coffee to cure my ills.


It's just a matter of being tough enough at this stage,


But I am sleeping better/more-gooder now, so there's that . . . .


tumblr_ndugbybU0D1sr5ef0o1_1280.jpg
 
Morning folks.

The coffee's good and the morning is quiet. The knot in my neck is much reduced and I actually got a decent nights rest last night.
 
Allah hopes so, too, on the sleep thing. You're keeping the camels awake.


On tight necks, I've had good luck with heat and stretching. Hot water in the shower is the best.


Don't get all gung ho, but steady gets it done.


I even set up my shower with a Speakman head with the restricter removed for just such activities.


tumblr_otlruoyZsb1uwdmljo1_1280.jpg
 
Hot packs with Epsom salts. Apply a pack, cover it with plastic, cover with a heating pad and enjoy a cup of coffee...
 
Rain forecast here for the next two days. "Showers" they say. 90% today diminishing to 20% tomorrow afternoon. Rainbows and lollipops after that.
 
I hear they they're kinda tough.


You'd think that they'd run to fat, however.


Getting a jump on the weasels today.


Insh'Allah that they get 'er done . . . .


tumblr_nt57l9TtF21uscpvso1_400.gif



559f2a5274aea1e077179bf37f7eb6fb12310237.jpg
 
One of the closest animals to the Unicorn is the Orynx. Could even be where the unicorn legend started. Regardless, they're DELICIOUS!!!!

galloping-orynx-mark-adlington.jpg
 
There's the occasional mountain lion.


:)

No match for the Orynx. Maybe a calf from time to time. They are desert antelope. wide open spaces and all that. The only reason the African lions are successful is that they hunt as a group. They stand about 5' at the shoulder.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top