What Could Happen. (Closed)

I snuggled close to him as I laid there. The room was lighting up with the morning sun my eyes flitted open. I pushed up against him, my leg running along his thigh as I smiled glancing up at his face. A smile on his face as he slept.

"You sure seem more than happy I stayed the night, Jacky," I said with a sultry tone. I moved against him in a seductive way, hoping to rouse him, turning over and keeping his arm over me as I ground against his covered erection. I knew the easiest way to rouse him and it was only a matter of time before he would wake up and either push me out of the room or pull me closer and ravage me like we used to as teenagers.

I heard a vibrating noise on the table nearby and sighed as I peered over while continuing my actions against his slowly rising morning wood. His cell phone was ringing on silent...

As I gently woke up from Ana saying "You sure seem more than happy I stayed the night, Jacky," I laid there stiff trying not to move pretending to sleep I began to fell her leg rub against my crotch my cock slowly getting hard she really knew how to press all my buttons all too well at this point I knew what she was aiming for she wanted me to slip up and fuck her senseless that would be a bad idea then the ball would be in her court this whole time and I wasn't going to up and be used again.

I tried my best to fight my erection from getting hard enough that's when I heard a vibration sound as I slowly opened my eyes and reached for my phone as I answered: "Matthew's here go ahead." I slowly began to move my body looking down Ana as I moved my head signaling to leave the room as she did as she was told and shut the door I began to talk to the other person on the line it turned out it was a wake-up call from my assistant back New York office as they gave me who I was meeting today as well as a couple of documents coming by fax." The phone call ended as I walked to the closet grabbing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt as I opened the door from the bedroom into the living room I said aloud "Ana I got a meeting at 1 for an overseer position so if you want to you are more than welcomed to join and began your job as an assistant."

I watched as he reached over me and grabbed his phone. I had truthfully been half expecting him to grab my tits and fuck me in the ass, but he did the opposite. The... complete opposite. He got up and motioned me towards the living room door. I rolled off the bed and left into the front part of the hotel room. I heard him lock the door behind me and could only hear the muffled noised from the conversation.

I helped myself to the kitchenette and started a Keurig, pulling two cups from the tray that had been left over from last night. I watched as he emerged from the bedroom. My heart nearly stopped as he stood there before me in a simple pair of jeans and a shirt.

"Ana I got a meeting at 1 for an overseer position so if you want to you are more than welcomed to join and began your job as an assistant."

So he was serious about that, I thought to myself. "Of course I want to go and be your assistant, but I can't very well go in this old thing," I explained about the dress.

I chuckled at seeing coffee was made "Only a few people know how to make my cup of coffee do you still remember?" I looked around the living room as I picked up my wallet from the small glass coffee table as I pulled out three twenty dollar bills.

This I handed Ana the cash and said: "Is for an outfit something good and reliable think of it as your advance I expect to either see you in an outfit like mine but ladylike or a sundress."

As I walked to the kitchen area I pulled out a small tablet device and said "Guard this with your life it has lots of trade secrets on it so I am trusting you not to do something stupid with it your job hours start at 7 in the morning I expect a wake-up call and you will receive a key to this room to come in and make coffee in the morning and a bran muffin for me you are to act as I command obediently and willing to serve if I tell you to do something you better do it. We may have been lover s in the past but work comes first do I make myself clear!"

He thrust sixty dollars at me and told me to go dress shopping. His commands were insane and outrageous, but it was a well paying job. I couldn't complain. Besides no one had ever paid me to go buy a dress. It was unreal. I looked at him with wide eyes after I handed him his cup of coffee and took the personal tablet computer, turning it on and it scanned my face.

"Um, yeah. Sure, I ... Yes ... sir," I answered looking at him. This was a side of Jack I didn't know and to be honest, I really wanted to see what I could bring out of him.

"I'll be at your appointment at 1pm. I'll just be heading to get that dress, sir." I gathered my stuff and headed out, stopping to look back at him once more. "Thank you again for this Jacky. You don't know how much this means to me."

I watched Ana face light up as she left out the door I couldn't help but smile as I quietly said: "No thank you Ana for giving me a chance to pay you back for that which made my life a living hell." As I said that I got to thinking about what I had planned for her.

As the time drifted to 12:30 I made my way down the hotel in the elevator as the door opened I quickly made my way to the sedan parked outside the front entrance waiting for me as I got in we drove a bit before we came upon a small coffee shop that we made the interview based out of I got out and told the driver how long I would be and when he was supposed to pick me up as I made my way into the coffee shop I went straight to sit down as someone came over and took my coffee order I gave them a generous tip and waited looking at my watch 12:50 it read Ana was nowhere to be seen as I sat back and waited for both my new assistant and my new interview I wonder if Ana would be surprised at who the interview was an old friend high school friend, Paige Vail.

Last edited:
I rushed to the local dress store that I had been in yesterday and looked around in the business formal section. I wasn't entirely sure what to be getting dressed in. I glanced at the clock on the wall near the cash register and realized how close I was cutting it and I hadn't even gone home to shower yet. I looked through the racks and pulled something off that was my size and walked to the front to pay.

"Oh, cash this time, Ms. Harris?" the lady at the front asked.

"Um, yeah. Got a big tip at the diner," I lied.

I was cutting it close by the time I got to the location where he had told me to meet up and was about to get out of my car when I saw someone I thought I would never see again in a million years walking into the small cafe.

"No, not her," I seethed glaring at the sight of Paige Vail. I watched for a minute longer from my car and noticed through the window she was going in to meet him.

"For fucks sake," I cursed under my breath as I got out pulling the dress down a bit. I was tall and a bit curvy and the dress was clinging tight. I should have tried it on, but I didn't have the time.

I walked in and looked around, acting like I didn't notice them until I did. I walked over and acknowledged him. "Hello Mr. Matthews. I'm here as you requested. With time to spare, might I add..."

"Oh my god, Ana? Ana Harris! It's been sooooo long!"

Her voice made me cringe inwardly but I turned and acknowledged Paige as well. She looked slightly different from when we were in high school but, the goth side of her still showed through the fake smile. "Oh, Paige. I didn't know you were back in town."

(Ana's dress)

I looked at my watch seeing the time hit 12:55 seeing Paige Vail coming in I stood up as she came over and gave me a hug telling me it had been so long since we saw each other.

I was about to answer when I saw Anne entering the coffee shop in a beautiful stunning outfit I couldn't help but smile seeing she looked just as good as last night.

"Yes I forgot to mention but Paige is applying for the position of overseer so I expect you two to work closely together as you both know I am trying to bring a better life to the world with the energy I invited now stocks are higher than ever and everyone wants a piece of my company right now the company is leaning toward making energy available in third world countries but before that can come true I need to make new changes so I expect you both to listen to what I say and do it when I tell you."

I looked at Paige as I looked over to Anne and said "Now I know you two had a falling out in senior year so I expect you two to move past that and remember not only are your jobs on the line but also If things go wrong in town I will be forced to move my company building to another state do you both understand me."

"Now I know you two had a falling out in senior year"

I stopped him short and put up my hand. "You do know why we had a falling out right? You of all people should know since you were still in class with us when it happened. She made a false claim that I was sleeping with Principal Terrence, got him fired and almost got me expelled after the whole scandal where his wife came to school and smashed his car with a metal bat."

"Oh! That woman was crazy. Where is she now? A crazy house?" Paige asked, nonchalantly.

I turned my attention to her and tilted my head, my eyebrows pushed together. "Are you serious? She moved back to her home village in France after divorcing her husband, even though it was proven that nothing had happened. He ended up with his title stripped and his career down the drain. He's living at the homeless shelter on Hammond."

She shrugged her shoulders and I turned back to Jack. "You can't be serious in wanting to hire her. She has absolutely no respect..."

Jack's attitude had turned sour and I could feel it, even though he wasn't entirely showing it. He had to remain all business, after all.

"If things go wrong in town I will be forced to move my company building to another state do you both understand me."

That's the last thing I would ever want. I wouldn't want him to leave town. Not now. Not after finally getting this close to him again. I lowered my head and placed my hands together on the table. "No sir, Mr. Matthews."

"Oh no, Mr. Matthews. We wouldn't want that," Paige said. "Of course, I'll be more than happy to work away from Ms. Harris so there wouldn't be any more issues, should they arise."

I glared at her from the corner of my eye and then looked back at him, nodding my head gently, hoping he would agree. I couldn't stand her in school and I sure as hell couldn't stand her now.

Back