Swannie's Random Stuff

entering into my body via all orifices.

Might be a problem if the opportunity of a quickie presents itself.

And deniable.

Looks good enough to eat, a textured thrill to a talented tongue. (Do you like the alliteration)?

No nudes today. Instead, meet my first outing in the super-liquid jeans I bought in Japan. They mould, lift, part, redistribute, go halfway to your ribs and generally look like they have been spraypainted on in parts. They may also be part alien or creatures that I read about over on the stories section as they are pretty intent on entering into my body via all orifices and are up everywhere.
Still, I believe I might get noticed today and drive the poor chap mad while he has to wait to peel them off me.
attachment.php

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

No nudes today. Instead, meet my first outing in the super-liquid jeans I bought in Japan. They mould, lift, part, redistribute, go halfway to your ribs and generally look like they have been spraypainted on in parts. They may also be part alien or creatures that I read about over on the stories section as they are pretty intent on entering into my body via all orifices and are up everywhere.
Still, I believe I might get noticed today and drive the poor chap mad while he has to wait to peel them off me.
attachment.php

lovely pic, devious thoughts! what more can we whish from this board?

love,
-St

attachment.php

I am 100% sure you will get noticed wearing these jeans

entering into my body via all orifices

Looks as if they have more success with the ladies than I do. BTW cracking photo!

entering into my body via all orifices.

Might be a problem if the opportunity of a quickie presents itself.

They are fun to wear

And deniable.

Looks good enough to eat, a textured thrill to a talented tongue. (Do you like the alliteration)?
Good alliteration although more smooth than textured

Thankyou

You Traffic Menace you!! :kiss:
I'm not sure cars would stop these days

lovely pic, devious thoughts! what more can we whish from this board?

love,
-St
More devious thoughts I suppose, the brain doesn't turn off to much

I am 100% sure you will get noticed wearing these jeans
Perhaps so. A couple of young heads turned so not bad.

This was going to be for one of my other threads, but you know when faced with a dilemma over which knickers to wear today and you lay down a bit to read something on the ipad or watch something on the hotel tv, pee three times, stand in the window looking out to the street, until you get a moment of clarity between black ones, red ones or green stripey ones. And still make the breakfast meeting downstairs on time.
attachment.php

This was going to be for one of my other threads, but you know when faced with a dilemma over which knickers to wear today and you lay down a bit to read something on the ipad or watch something on the hotel tv, pee three times, stand in the window looking out to the street, until you get a moment of clarity between black ones, red ones or green stripey ones. And still make the breakfast meeting downstairs on time.
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2057411&stc=1&d=1540638091

Why put yourself through the indecision, just go without, it’s so much easier.

attachment.php

Nice subject.

attachment.php

Oh, so beautifully spankable!!

attachment.php

Definately no knickers! Gorgeous and stunning

attachment.php

Don’t mind when you have those dilemmas :D

attachment.php
Great choice! I like the "no knickers" look!

attachment.php

Which ones did you end up wearing?

Simply gorgeous!
Thankyou

Why put yourself through the indecision, just go without, it’s so much easier.
That was an option
Nice subject.
It's a subject for debate
Oh, so beautifully spankable!!
On rare occaisions
Definately no knickers! Gorgeous and stunning
Maybe maybe not, depends on the day
Don’t mind when you have those dilemmas :D
Dilemmas don't get you out the door and to your appointments
Great choice! I like the "no knickers" look!
Would never wear them under a long skirt, but sometimes better if you are in a sit down get up type day

Which ones did you end up wearing?
Green stripes!

attachment.php

Glad I’m not the only one who procrastinates over such decisions. Cute butt.

What a gorgeous ass.
Thankyou

Sir never allows me to wear knickers.
There's a time and a place for them. The bloke likes playing with my bum and seeing if I am wearing anything underneath.

Glad I’m not the only one who procrastinates over such decisions. Cute butt.
Thanks hon, it wiggles its way into trouble. Yes, I am a panty procrastinator, and probably a few other things that end in -or too.

attachment.php

Absolutely class one arse.

Last edited:
attachment.php

My procrastinating over knickers tends to come down to whether my day is scary enough that the Wonder Woman knickers need to come out... :rolleyes:

Gorgeous bum :heart:

Back