Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how I smiled....

My wife decided that she was going to dress up in some sexy lingerie the other night and picked this :) (minus the stockings..she doesn't do them AT ALL) :-(

attachment.php

Oh how I smiled to myself, whilst admiring the view for a good few minutes thinking:

a) I'd recently been wearing that very outfit (she knew nothing of it of course!)...
b) phwoooooooar...
c) what I was about to do with it and her whilst she'd got it on...

..and yes, all of it was good!

She's at work tomorrow, but guess who isn't..... ;)

Let's see more

wow - only happened twice with my wife, then she went off the idea, but still as you are dressing secretly

Check my posts or feel free to PM - in the UK to.......................

:kiss:

Here's a new set of pics in a very different style.
I wanted to show more without showing too much. (I think I ended up showing too much.)
So I'm wearing only stockings and shadows, except in the last couple of pics.
I hope you like my silhouette.

Beautiful! What a delicious little sissy!

Glad to see your with us, here is another pic

any comments at all are welcome

Feel free to PM

:kiss::kiss:

Your legs are lovely (better than mine!) and you have wonderful femme posture. I agree that a tight skirt or satin blouse to start would be sexy too. :)

So kind

Your legs are lovely (better than mine!) and you have wonderful femme posture. I agree that a tight skirt or satin blouse to start would be sexy too. :)

bet my legs aren't

did you get my PM

change of tact on this pic - comments always welcome

:kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
New webcam test.

The software seems stuck at the same resolution so I think I need to learn a little more about how to do it.

The pictures do seem a little sharper. Heres hoping they look better when uploaded too. :)

Last edited:
New webcam test.

The software seems stuck at the same resolution so I think I need to learn a little more about how to do it.

The pictures do seem a little sharper. Heres hoping they look better when uploaded too. :)

you have my full attention you sexy little slut! wish that skirt was leather!:devil: xx

New webcam test.

Definitely sharper!

:heart:

Thanks subpup.

One thing I am missing is a leather skirt. I will do something about that soon. :)

I know the schoolgirl thing is an awful cliche, but I just love liitle pleated skirts so much. :heart:

Last edited:
you naughty little slut! flashing your panties for all to see! I think a stint in the play room should sort you out! xxx

you naughty little slut! flashing your panties for all to see! I think a stint in the play room should sort you out! xxx

Mmmm... I think I want to go in the playroom. :)

I didn't mean to show my panties... it was just such a short skirt. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back