Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy...

Hey Sexy....happy to see you making your way back to a bit of a normal routine and glad ur feeling better. I'm ALL yours to use, in whatever way you'd like, to assist you in keeping hold of your 'sanity' !! :) Wine, fireplace, closeness, kissing, touching, warm - smooth skin, quickening pulse, eyes closed, firm hardening, wetness........whew !! Mmmmmmm..... ;)

Hey there take it easy,rest up and enjoy the season along with Lit!
Now that you mention is whipped cream and you does sound much better and gives me such wondeful naughty thoughts about you:kiss::devil:
Great thread and what a sexy babe too:)

...to be back behind the camera again!

Here are a few pics to kick off this series, wearing 3 of my favorite things ~ my red bra, lace thigh highs, and boots.

Stay warm and dry, lovebugs ~ it's pouring outside (here) today! :kiss:

Your my favorite lit chick and any thing that touches your body is one of my favorite things!:cattail:

Here are a few pics to kick off this series, wearing 3 of my favorite things ~ my red bra, lace thigh highs, and boots.

Lovely new pictures, Always love a women in boots and nylons of any type.

So love your mouth

Hey there lovebugs!

Oh, how real life keeps us more than busy sometimes! I had a lovely holiday, fought through the stomach flu, and started my holiday shopping madness ~ all while working full time and trying to maintain my sanity.

I am not sure about my sanity being intact, but otherwise, I'm fine and still standing on my two feet.

Thank you so much for your well wishes and checking in on me ~ y'all are too good to me!

Here are a few more pics from where I left off in the latest series. Hope you all are well!

Love to peel your clothes off slowly

attachment.php

Love your mouth--so damm sexy

mmmm. might have to keep you in bed to help you stay warm. though it would be uncomfortable with all those clothes on. the massage would be better with out them as well. ;) :kiss:

Hello sexy, been a bit since I posted. Missed you but have been busy. Your dreary weather seems to have been contagious. It has been misting and overcast here the last two days.

anyway, loved the newest pics. You look spectacular in the stockings, you should show us more of you in stockings where your legs are visible. You have very sexxxy legs. I like 'em!! :devil:

Hi Sexy, I know you can't post right now modern day to do list and all that but I wish you a Happy Hoilday and I hope your naughty enough to get something special!
If I get coal in my stocking it'll be because I was thinking about your naught smile and those sweet breast:devil:
I dreamed of you sucking a candy cane it am both aroused and envious of the sweet treat:rose:

Seasons Greetings!

Hi Lovebugs!

Well, right before this Christmas season I've managed to injure myself, and a bit more seriously than I had thought.

I am taking it easy and on the mend, and thankful that the Mr. is here to help me.

That said, it does not leave time (or right now even the ability) to get in front of my camera. *sigh*

Thank you all for your posts and PMs ~ I am OK, but miss being here. I will catch up with you all as soon as I can. I might have a few outtakes somewhere that are post-worthy when I get a moment. ;)

Have a great holiday season with all of those you hold dear.

Sorry to hear you are injured.
Be more careful, heal up, and have a very happy holiday.
Missing you a lot.

Hi Lovebugs!

Well, right before this Christmas season I've managed to injure myself, and a bit more seriously than I had thought.

I am taking it easy and on the mend, and thankful that the Mr. is here to help me.

That said, it does not leave time (or right now even the ability) to get in front of my camera. *sigh*

Thank you all for your posts and PMs ~ I am OK, but miss being here. I will catch up with you all as soon as I can. I might have a few outtakes somewhere that are post-worthy when I get a moment. ;)

Wow, I'm sure sorry to hear this. I hope everything will be okay. Not the best time of year to do something like this, but I don't suppose there is any time of the year when you would choose it.

Heal quickly and heal well. My best wishes for the season to you and yours as well. Keep in touch, my dear.

Hi Lovebugs!

I hope you're ok:kiss::rose:

aww hun!
hope your ok - i know it would be hard with the stress of christmas and injury! i have been thinking of you often

hope you get better soon eh?! mwah mwah mwah

Hi Lovebugs!

Worrying about posing for us should be about the last thing that should be on your mind right now!

Just take care of yourself, and mend as quickly as you can. Your friends will all be here when you get back. In the meantime...I'm sure your husband is trying his best to help (although, if he's like most of us, much of that help may consist of asking you where everything is). It's hard when things go wrong right before the holidays...but at least, this way the 2012 Christmas Season will likely go down in your family lore as more memorable than most.

Hi Lovebugs!

Good health and speedy recovery J9. Very sorry to hear you been injured and much relieved to know you are okay. Kind of a reminder that out little playhouse is just a playhouse and there is a real world with real people with real matters of more immediate importance. Still, this joint with all its nooks and crannies, is a great timeout from the real world.

Hi Lovebugs!

So sorry to hear this, I hope it is nothing serious. Maybe some chicken noodle soup and good massage, oral and vaginal sex session will help to ease your suffering. I volunteer to help, but my noodle (soup---:D) may not be that special.

Get well soon and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Did you miss me?
I thought my kiss said it all.... but it seems it didn't so I'd better kiss you again. There. Now you tell me.... did I miss you? ;)

You're most welcome

It's cold and frosty here
Well outside it is...it's just suddenly got very hot in here
It was strangely warm here until this week... the snow is here!

Hey Sexy....happy to see you making your way back to a bit of a normal routine and glad ur feeling better. I'm ALL yours to use, in whatever way you'd like, to assist you in keeping hold of your 'sanity' !! :) Wine, fireplace, closeness, kissing, touching, warm - smooth skin, quickening pulse, eyes closed, firm hardening, wetness........whew !! Mmmmmmm.....
That is quite a list.... I've got it tucked away in the back of my mind.... now I know where to go :kiss:

Hey there take it easy,rest up and enjoy the season along with Lit!
Now that you mention is whipped cream and you does sound much better and gives me such wondeful naughty thoughts about you
Great thread and what a sexy babe too
I *love* naughty thoughts. This outwardly nice girl has them often!

Your my favorite lit chick and any thing that touches your body is one of my favorite things!
Why, thank you ~ aren't you a sweet:heart:?

Lovely new pictures, Always love a women in boots and nylons of any type.
Glad you like them!

I so look forward to devouring you
Yum!

Love to peel your clothes off slowly
Love your mouth--so damm sexy
If you peel my clothes off slowly, you'll see my sexy mouth and hear me as I moan softly...

I LOVE that bra! The straps are adorable.
Thank you, babe! It's one of my favorites, indeed. :rose:

mmmm. might have to keep you in bed to help you stay warm. though it would be uncomfortable with all those clothes on. the massage would be better with out them as well.
I don't think I heard anything but "clothes off" and "massage" ..... Mmmmmmmmmm

Hello sexy, been a bit since I posted. Missed you but have been busy. Your dreary weather seems to have been contagious. It has been misting and overcast here the last two days.

anyway, loved the newest pics. You look spectacular in the stockings, you should show us more of you in stockings where your legs are visible. You have very sexxxy legs. I like 'em!!
I'll need to get on that! Glad you're back and I hope all is well with you! :kiss:

Hi Sexy, I know you can't post right now modern day to do list and all that but I wish you a Happy Hoilday and I hope your naughty enough to get something special!
If I get coal in my stocking it'll be because I was thinking about your naught smile and those sweet breast
I dreamed of you sucking a candy cane it am both aroused and envious of the sweet treat
Thank you! Happy Holidays to you too. And speaking about that candy cane... I think you might have just given me an idea for my next pic series.... YUM!

Sorry to hear you are injured.
Be more careful, heal up, and have a very happy holiday.
Missing you a lot.
I am on the mend, and *yes* I need to learn how to take it easy ~ I'm not so good at that.

Wow, I'm sure sorry to hear this. I hope everything will be okay. Not the best time of year to do something like this, but I don't suppose there is any time of the year when you would choose it.

Heal quickly and heal well. My best wishes for the season to you and yours as well. Keep in touch, my dear.
I am starting to feel better after a little more than 2 weeks.... hoping to be pain free by Christmas! Take care sweetie!

I hope you're ok
I'm OK, just a little sore.... nothing a little wine won't help!

aww hun!
hope your ok - i know it would be hard with the stress of christmas and injury! i have been thinking of you often

hope you get better soon eh?! mwah mwah mwah
Thanks lovey ~ I will be OK ~ luckily I have lots of help and support so that I can heal. Thinking of you too! :kiss:

Worrying about posing for us should be about the last thing that should be on your mind right now!

Just take care of yourself, and mend as quickly as you can. Your friends will all be here when you get back. In the meantime...I'm sure your husband is trying his best to help (although, if he's like most of us, much of that help may consist of asking you where everything is). It's hard when things go wrong right before the holidays...but at least, this way the 2012 Christmas Season will likely go down in your family lore as more memorable than most.
Wow! How did you know? "Where can I find this?" "How do you usually do that?" It's been frustrating, but I know he is just trying to help. And yes, memorable it will be! Thank you for the well wishes, hon.

Good health and speedy recovery J9. Very sorry to hear you been injured and much relieved to know you are okay. Kind of a reminder that out little playhouse is just a playhouse and there is a real world with real people with real matters of more immediate importance. Still, this joint with all its nooks and crannies, is a great timeout from the real world.
Well said, ichews2! Thank you for your well wishes, and I am starting to feel better. Hoping to be back to this little playhouse soon!

So sorry to hear this, I hope it is nothing serious. Maybe some chicken noodle soup and good massage, oral and vaginal sex session will help to ease your suffering. I volunteer to help, but my noodle (soup---:D) may not be that special.

Get well soon and Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Sounds like I'll need the noodle soup to keep up my strength ;) I am starting to feel better and hope to be back in action very soon! muah!

Picking up where I left off...

Hi everyone!

I am starting to feel better and although I haven't been in front of a camera in a while, I *do* have the rest of the pics from the last series I began to post a few weeks ago! I am even wearing red for the holiday ~ how was that for planning! (ha) Here are a few more....

Thank you so much for checking in with me. I know I haven't been able to get back to your PMs, but I have read all of them, I check in when I can. Take care, lovebugs, and have a great holiday season ~ whatever you may celebrate! :heart:

Last edited:
Is that a promise? I missed that ass of yours. . .bring it over here and tell me what you've been up to.

I hope you feel better :)

And I better get a filthy PM soon. LOL

I'll have to check out your pic thread first... apparently it will make me filthy enough to write one.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back