What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like the power of the duvet.
Because nothing bad will ever happen to you, so long as your tootsies are tucked under the duvet.....

*nods*

The Monkey laughs at me every time I make the bed and tuck the duvet under the mattress at the bottom...doesn't he KNOW the monsters can't get you if it's all tucked in? Shocking...:D

The Monkey laughs at me every time I make the bed and tuck the duvet under the mattress at the bottom...doesn't he KNOW the monsters can't get you if it's all tucked in? Shocking...:D

that I haven't seen Janey in ages, and that I'm glad to see her name pop up.

e5972e388d5c1f91616e56b8d0e027ea.jpg

Awesome because it's true...

my dad solved the problem fo the monsters under the bed in the most elegant, simple and genius way possible., He gave me a toy gun to shoot them with :D

I don't think I've ever loved a woman as much as my baby. I have to pinch myself at times just to know it's real. I think I'm getting a case of perma-grin. :heart:

Rough day and night. If gas wasn't so damn expensive I'd probably just keep driving and never look back.

Well ocassionally I;m going to venture into the same ponds that you do.

Suck it up, put on some big girl panties and deal with it. I'm going to be living my life, speaking woth who I choose to speak to. And you may not like that but here's the thing....................... not important.

Does that make me less.................... caring? probably. But That's something I;m just going to have to come to terms with

I like this one. He says practical things.

Well ocassionally I;m going to venture into the same ponds that you do.

Suck it up, put on some big girl panties and deal with it. I'm going to be living my life, speaking woth who I choose to speak to. And you may not like that but here's the thing....................... not important.

Does that make me less.................... caring? probably. But That's something I;m just going to have to come to terms with

you need to put yourself first hon... that's super important... negative energy is just not needed for anyone!!! How's things with the house mates?

*hugs you super tight*

I feel like maybe there has been a shift and it's my fault so I am hoping that it will just resolve itself and be okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back