Planet of tantalism

bandrzej

Virgin
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Posts
5
Is planet with beautiful tropical island. Around is ocean. Sun shines, is heat but comfortable. The natives are beautiful and young girls and guys. The are naked.
Is only one drawback: sex is not allowed, and masturbation and touching intimate places not allowed.
They swim in ocean together, sunbathes, walking, conversations,sports like naked volleyball, and sleep naked together.
They are very, very, horny, and dreams about sexual union of bodies.
They do not wear chastity devices, but their ideology and religion which is accepted very seriously, denied sex due to self-discipline and perfection.
 
very erotic is increasing tension between two sexes: girls and guys; like capacitor :)
infinitesimally small border between big orgy, but instead orgy is increasing tension.
 
If people "grow up (and, no, we're not going into a Lit age debate) in a nude environment" as the norm; it's their way of life and they're highly religious in their beliefs, they're not "going to be horny all the time" seeing/being around other naked bodies. Fast forward to all characters are age eighteen or older, do adults ever get the chance to have sex? If so, under what circumstances? You did say orgy...do of-age Islanders all partake? It is a form of a marriage/fertility ritual? What's the point of the story? Do "non natives" come to the Island and find their rituals odd? Et cetera.
 
P. S.


Is this to be Sci-Fi/Fantasy since you mentioned "planet of"...?
 
Small Change:
Is this to be between Fantasy and Sci-Fi (maybe Space opera). This planet is a Galactic Center of Nudity. To this planet are moved masturbators, nymphomaniac and volunteers. Their bodies are correct by nanotechnology - is beautiful, horny and no excretion. No chastity devices but each touch is registered by system. System teaches dominate over instinct.
Each trial of masturbation or sex will end materialization of small handcuffs which immobilize to a while.
 
Last edited:
Why not very erotic? lack of rivers of sperm? sexual tension between them will be very erotic.
 
If people are indoctrinated with this concept since birth, it will seem normal to them, and everything will just be business as usual. The only way to get any conflict is to introduce the classic "stranger in a strange land." Fortunately, this is very easily done:

Two earth astronauts crash land on this strange planet. They are taken in and welcomed by the locals. But of course their clothing is removed, and they are briefed on the rules. That is when the trouble begins.......
 
Story ends with treachery of girlfriend of main character, and he is imprisoned with this rules forever.
 
Beyond the "outsiders arrive and cause problems" angle, this truly does sound sad and boring. I don't see the erotic angle among the natives who have grown up in the environment. In the modern age on Earth, most people are used to seeing others in clothes, so nudity is exciting. Of all you're used to seeing is skin, nothing is a secret and no body part is sexualized.

Maybe the newcomers can introduce the taboo of 'gettin busy' and thus starting the story's conflict. Once the natives discover how much fun it can be, then they start finding ways around the system that keeps them chaste.

Once several nubile natives become pregnant do they all realize why all child birthing is done by the scientists. Three months into the pregnancy, the handful of girls all die, their bodies ripped apart by the tentacle monster that emerges. It races to impregnate all the women, and the only way to defeat it's sperm is for the semen of seven human males can kill the mutant seed and save the native species.
 
If people are indoctrinated with this concept since birth, it will seem normal to them, and everything will just be business as usual. The only way to get any conflict is to introduce the classic "stranger in a strange land." Fortunately, this is very easily done:

Two earth astronauts crash land on this strange planet. They are taken in and welcomed by the locals. But of course their clothing is removed, and they are briefed on the rules. That is when the trouble begins.......

It would be the planet's unfortunate luck that the astronauts would either, one, be gay as a three dollar bill, or, two, be Americans with the idealistic belief that they are free to fuck anyone, anywhere, at anytime with the 1960's free thinking. Haha. The title could be "American perverts in outer space" and the plot: to seek out strange new virgin worlds, to pillage, rape, and colonize them, to boldly cum where no man has cum before.hahahađź‘ đź‘ đź‘ Gene Roddenberry is rolling over in his grave now with his phaser set to stun.
 
Back
Top