Curious guys

I had some mutual wanking each other with other same age boys and one boy liked to suck me off whilst at boarding school a long time ago. Nothing since but as I get older I become more and more curious. Would love to have a special 'friend' for mutual wanking and sucking. Never had the opportunity as an adult nor the nerve to force myself to do it and regret that. At age 61 now I fear it will never happen for me.
My wife is very aware that I am curious but hasn't offered her consent yet. Please let me meet a man that also wants to suck cock and we will both be happy!
 
I have been curious for a long time and still don't have the courage to try the real thing. If it's better than my dildo it will be great - but there's still the problem of plucking up my courage and then finding someone to seduce me.
 
I like your interest and curiosity. They are the same as mine and I made my fantasy's into reality. Best thing I ever did!
would love to hear from others about their dreams and desires on this. PM me if any of you want to chat it up.
 
I had a MMF with my gf. The other guy was her gay friend. Want to try again without her
 
I know I'm curious and not having anything done about it bothers me soo.
I had a gay friend who wanted me pretty bad and I'd always reply cutesy to him and we never got a chance or anything. Plus I have noone to talk tooo either :/
 
I'm curious, still waiting to meet right person at the right time. would love to get fucked and suck someone.
 
As a formerly curious and now bi man, I'm happy to talk to any guys starting to think that they may enjoy being with another guy.
 
I've..only recently sort of come to terms with the fact that I really like guys, even if its only girlish ones. I'm a CD, but I've talk to a few close friends and I'm pretty sure I like guys more than girls. I'd like to blow a guy really bad, more or less my main fantasy. Never had experience either way though. A lot of anxiety for both scenarios. But yeah it bothers me, and I'd really like to be with a guy, just afraid to meet up with people or go places.

Anyone else have the same problem, just to scared to do anything about it?
 
I read some random posts and, considering that the average age here is quite high, is interesting notice how many of you fantasise having sex with a guy.
I don't know why, really seems like getting older open people to different possibilities, I think is also about the time is changed. I think even guys around my age have less problems to open on samesex kind of thing. Human kind is going to bi orientation.

Just to let you know, I'm 24 and gay.

And sorry fro my english, hope is comprehensible.
 
I read some random posts and, considering that the average age here is quite high, is interesting notice how many of you fantasise having sex with a guy.
I don't know why, really seems like getting older open people to different possibilities, I think is also about the time is changed. I think even guys around my age have less problems to open on samesex kind of thing. Human kind is going to bi orientation.

Just to let you know, I'm 24 and gay.

And sorry fro my english, hope is comprehensible.

Your English is fine.
 
I think *tons* of guys are like that ("straight" but totally turned on by the idea of sucking an awesome hard cock, ideally in a mmf 3some, but never had the guts to do it). I now have a gf who says she is totally turned on by that idea, so I think it might happen for me (we're being very selective in our online browsing :).
If you are attractive, Caucasian, in *very* good shape, under 50, and near Boston, and like what's on my tumblr account (https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bicuriousbostonguy), ping me :).
 
It all started with Transexual's for me and after years of fantasizing I joined a swingers site and met a very hot transexual and a sexy, smooth cross-dresser in the same week, as I said that's how it began for me and it continues. I am looking forward to MMF fun and I also want to experience being versatile as I have, thus far, only topped.
 
Back
Top