What is it about sucking cockthat you like?

For me I enjoy the submissive aspect of it but at the same time love the measure of power and control that having a guys dick in my mouth brings as well.

For me I enjoy the submissive aspect of it but at the same time love the measure of power and control that having a guys dick in my mouth brings as well.
I know what you mean. The feeling of being dominated whilst having total control of the guy is awesome. When he finally releases his cum into my mouth is such a delight too.

Every aspect turns me on. My favorite is when it's just a hookup and I get him so turned on by sucking him that he says something like "I wish I could fuck you."

Then I say "You can." and find out if he'd really do it.

I love every aspect of sucking a cock. Taking a semi-hard cock in my mouth and feeling it grow to full stiffness, sucking slowly at first and discovering every spot on his cock that makes him moan, looking up into his eyes as his hard cock slides in and out of my mouth knowing that I am giving him much pleasure. Then I hear those magic words "I'm gonna cummm" and I open my mouth and jerk those streams of hot, sticky, delicious jizz onto my tongue so he can see that I thoroughly enjoy the gift that he has given me. Then I swallow his load and lovingly lick his cock clean. UMMMM. Wish I has a nice dick in my mouth right now!

I love every aspect of sucking a cock. Taking a semi-hard cock in my mouth and feeling it grow to full stiffness, sucking slowly at first and discovering every spot on his cock that makes him moan, looking up into his eyes as his hard cock slides in and out of my mouth knowing that I am giving him much pleasure. Then I hear those magic words "I'm gonna cummm" and I open my mouth and jerk those streams of hot, sticky, delicious jizz onto my tongue so he can see that I thoroughly enjoy the gift that he has given me. Then I swallow his load and lovingly lick his cock clean. UMMMM. Wish I has a nice dick in my mouth right now!

Wow, waiting for your arrival! Are you shaved?

Damn!

Jesus reading these has me so hard! Wish I had some of you near me! Would love to feel some lips around my hard cock now!

I just love the feeling of satisfying him and knowing I did a good job of making him feel great.

Licking.

I most enjoy smooth skin, and massage as I kiss and lick. While I play Ilike to massage a small ass as I hungrily attack that cock. I have only swallowed once but am looking forward to doing that again sooon.
I think I would like to actually lick a nice young ass. as I rub and play with the sensitive skin.

I want to feel him ejaculate with the head right between my lips like a pussy. Then let it slide slowly down my tongue to my throat. I wish I had one now

For me it's mainly the thought of me being able to pleasure him - his reactions, sounds, his taste and trust given to me is an overall experience which satisfies me deeply.
Basically, I agree with nightjack - it's the mix of "serving" him (domination) while also having him under my control which thrills me. Combine that with his gestures and words of affection during the act and giving a blowjob quickly becomes an pleasure for me, too.

For me it's mainly the thought of me being able to pleasure him - his reactions, sounds, his taste and trust given to me is an overall experience which satisfies me deeply.
Basically, I agree with nightjack - it's the mix of "serving" him (domination) while also having him under my control which thrills me. Combine that with his gestures and words of affection during the act and giving a blowjob quickly becomes an pleasure for me, too.

I volunteer!!! Lol 😁

why

why is this so damn hot? I want it more than a woman and I don't know why. I really am a straight married man. Go figure.

Let me list the things I do not like about sucking cock:

Okay, that's the complete list. :D

Back