The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I have a strangely morbid, ironic image in my head of a pair of lovers sneaking a quickie somewhere on the Hindenburg, then lighting up a couple cigarettes afterward . . . .

LOL!

Good one, slyc. :rose:

Thank you for the smile.

Well, if you're gonna set 'em up...:cool:

Oh, great. Now a Woody Harrelson/Kingpin image just popped in my head and it wasn't very pretty . . . .

(I'll give you a clue: it involved a battery-operated attachment for his maimed hand)

I think I'm going to be sick.

Because it included Woody Harrelson, or a battery-operated device attached to a stump?

'Cause either one of them would bring up the brisket and potatoes I had for dinner.

Er . . . excuse me for a minute.

Because it included Woody Harrelson, or a battery-operated device attached to a stump?

'Cause either one of them would bring up the brisket and potatoes I had for dinner.

Er . . . excuse me for a minute.

It's the Woody reference. I have no problem with any man turning an injury into something any healthy woman can injoy. :cool:

I agree....ewwwww!

And I'm up at this hour, Molly, so I've been better. I should be tucked in bed, fast asleep.

How are you?

I'm fabulous, doll. I'm always fabulous, as any goddess should be. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Would a good joke help?

It's the Woody reference. I have no problem with any man turning an injury into something any healthy woman can injoy. :cool:

Yeah, I can't stand Harrelson. He gets dumber with age.

I'm fabulous, doll. I'm always fabulous, as any goddess should be. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Would a good joke help?

I already made her smile. You're too late. :p

Oh, go ahead, I suppose.

But it better be good. ;)

Grouch.

Tell me. :) I'm already smiling.

I spoke to a man on the phone at work who told me his favorite "name" story. In the field of business we're in, we hear some of the craziest names. Anyway, he said that a family moved into his neighborhood before he was born. They were a nice, Asian family, thrilled to be in America and away from the hell their lives had been. Everything about America was wonderful to them and they worked very hard to become citizens. So, when their first child came along, about the time this young man was born, they wanted to give him a strong, Western name. They chose Peter. It’s a good solid name and fit with their new lives.

It was unfortunate that their last name was Pan.

He said that Peter Pan became the toughest kid on the block.

Grouch.

I spoke to a man on the phone at work who told me his favorite "name" story. In the field of business we're in, we hear some of the craziest names. Anyway, he said that a family moved into his neighborhood before he was born. They were a nice, Asian family, thrilled to be in America and away from the hell their lives had been. Everything about America was wonderful to them and they worked very hard to become citizens. So, when their first child came along, about the time this young man was born, they wanted to give him a strong, Western name. They chose Peter. It’s a good solid name and fit with their new lives.

It was unfortunate that their last name was Pan.

He said that Peter Pan became the toughest kid on the block.

That is a good story. I'm grinning.

And wondering if his brother's name was Sue. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back