Star Wars, young daughter/older auntie.

Hannah90

Experienced
So bored of these titles on everything. This site used to be so cool. Now, every story, and every chatroom topic here is family. When it's not family it's frigging Star Wars. You all, and I'm speaking to the names I've been seeing since day one here, have let this site become all the others. Please get a grip and bring it back. Shagging your sister or your Ma is not all you are capable of, you've just fallen into it. I'm not saying I'm any great shakes, but I'm trying. I thought the point and ethos of this site was to be yourself, so please stop succumbing to the masses who want only, it seems to fuck their own blood. There is so much more out there to explore. This site truly will die if things carry on this path.

Incest is pretty much the only taboo left these days (well, except for a few more that aren't allowed on Lit), so if you want to get nasty, that's where you go.

And you don't go bitching to "Story Ideas" when your panties are in a twist about Lit stories and chat rooms.

So bored of these titles on everything. This site used to be so cool. Now, every story, and every chatroom topic here is family. When it's not family it's frigging Star Wars. You all, and I'm speaking to the names I've been seeing since day one here, have let this site become all the others. Please get a grip and bring it back. Shagging your sister or your Ma is not all you are capable of, you've just fallen into it. I'm not saying I'm any great shakes, but I'm trying. I thought the point and ethos of this site was to be yourself, so please stop succumbing to the masses who want only, it seems to fuck their own blood. There is so much more out there to explore. This site truly will die if things carry on this path.

I think the way you write the story can even make the most banal or also-ran subjects interesting, if you have the chops. Star Wars isn't going away as a cultural influencer and neither is incest fantasy as taboo erotica jump-off.

I'll bet most people you're reading using those subjects to flavor their stories aren't actually trying hard enough to separate their wheat from the chaff. There's infinite ways to twist things.

Turn your Star Wars/Trek fanfic into LW stories.

See how well they go over.

Take cover.

May I suggest staying out of the categories you don't like?

Most of it's fictional erotica. Fictional means it's not true. Incest, no matter how disgusting it may seem to be, has been around since men and women have been fucking.Popularity of fetishes and fads will come and go. If there is an audience and and a demand for it, writers will cater to it.

Back