Authors! Sign in here!

It has to start with one, so good luck to you.

I have a dozen more to go to hit 500 - hoping to reach that by my 10th anniversary here.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hello

Hi everyone. I hadn't been brave enough to post on the forums yet, so I thought I'd briefly introduce myself.

I've been writing bits and pieces for years but never to any real satisfaction on my part. Earlier in the year though, I decided to be bold and post up the beginnings of a novel I'd been scribbling on, and to my surprise a few people seemed to like it. What an awesome feeling!

I still have no real idea what I'm doing, but the story is progressing. Chapter 8 will hopefully go live tomorrow, and Chapter 9 is in progress.

My story is perhaps a bit of a throwback to the old style of "bodice rippers" if you will and can be found in the non-consensual section.

Thanks and feel free to check me out if you think it could be your thing!
Emmeline :)
 
I guess I'm one of the VETS of Literotica. I've been submitting stories here since 1999 but crashed in 2005. No big reason. Alot has happened in my life that prevented me from concentrating on stories, though I was still thinking up some ideas.

I specialize in interracial stories, pertaining to black females and white males. I prefer to write the sex scene as unplanned or as a surprise to the female character(s). Non-consent (non-rape) have come to play in a couple of my stories, which seemed to have gotten good reviews from my readers.:nana: Despite the delay, I plan to begin writing again. Somehow, ideas seem to pop up in my head often while asleep.
 
I just joined Lit yesterday but am already addicted. I'm a potential author. I like to write and I've enjoyed reading some of the stories here. I have an idea for a threesome with my best friend. Hopefully it won't be too tame for the readers.
 
Hello to all new authors. I am a longtime LIT vet with nearly 500 (soon I hope) tales of pervy fun to my credit. Wishing luck to all.

BrettJ in Canada
 
(formerly andygorn) Hi all

Hi all,
I used to be on here as andygorn and really enjoyed being here, but I needed to take a few years out.
Back under a new name as I can't get back into my old account + email, so and hoping to re-connect with previous (and new) authors.
Hopefully even to get back into writing either as an individual, or collaboratively with someone else who is patient (I can't post all the time + my PC keeps losing power + cutting out at random).

Anyway, please let me know if I should have posted more or if you want to PM me.
DoY.
 
Back
Top