celebrity crush

I have a long list of celebrity crushes but right now David Gandy is at the top.

david-gandy-style3.jpg

Not only is he ruggedly handsome and English, he also loves dogs. Plus it helps that he looks just as good wearing a three piece suit as he looks wearing nothing at all.

my new crush

Carice van Houten (Game of Thrones)

Attachments

• Carice-Van-Houten-Topless-in-Game-Of-Thrones-03.jpg
    Carice-Van-Houten-Topless-in-Game-Of-Thrones-03.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
I have a number that make my list for a variety of different reasons. In no particular order:

-Taylor Swift
-Katy Perry
-Kaley Cuoco
-Dove Cameron
-Witney Carson
-Selena Gomez
-Jennifer Aniston
-Jennifer Lawrence

...and many more! So many sexy celebrities to choose from!

Oh, I forgot how much I loved this thread...so nice to see it again...

Well...for me my list does change over time, but my one constant is Al Gore...awww, my sweet brilliant Al...thumpty thump...:heart::heart:

And honorable mention to...

Irrfan Khan

Amitabh Bachchan

Sanjay Gupta...

:heart::heart::heart:

Audrey tatou. And kaley cuoco. I am obsessed with the big bang theory all because of her and her perfect boobs.

I don't think me or my husband should have anymore celebrity crushes.
Both of ours died, Paul Walker :rose: & Brittany Murphy. :(

L:rose:

Awww I miss Brittany Murphy as well. :heart:

I kinda have a crush on Liv Tyler, Sherri Moon Zombie and Benicio Del Toro :cathappy:

Seeing as I'm bi I'll list one of each gender.

Guy=Jared Leto from 30 second to Mars, yum
Girl=Emma Watson, she is just incredible

I think Michaela Conlin from Bones is one of the most beautiful and most sexiest women of the world.
Like her smile too.

I really think Hayden Panettiere (Heroes), Victoria Justice (Upcoming Rocky Horror Picture Show TV Remake), Christian Serratos (The Walking Dead), Kelsey Chow (The Amazing Spider-Man), Alexa Nikolas (Mad Men), Shelley Hennig (Ouija), and Alexandra Daddario (True Detective) are ridiculously hot and I kind of do have a celebrity crush on them.

Oh, and seeing the promotional material for Fuller House on Netflix I've recently become aware of how gorgeous Jodie Sweetin has gotten. It's super weird though because I remember her as a little kid and now she's definitely not a kid anymore. I mean I get how this works. All beautiful women were once little girls. That's not lost on me. But it still seems weird when you think about it.

Back