Ct, MA,RI Roll Call

Southcoast MA, here. Born and raised in the hills of NW CT. (I'm claiming dual statehood! :) )

I can't claim dual statehood (show off....) but I grew up in central MA, lived on the south shore for many years and now live in the western part of the state. There must be some type of force field that keeps me here.

Always interested in chatting with my fellow New Englanders!

I can't claim dual statehood (show off....) but I grew up in central MA, lived on the south shore for many years and now live in the western part of the state. There must be some type of force field that keeps me here.

Always interested in chatting with my fellow New Englanders!

Do you get an electronic shock when you try to high-tail it over the Mass border? LOL :D

Southcoast MA, here. Born and raised in the hills of NW CT. (I'm claiming dual statehood! :) )

Hey! I'm southcoast of MA, too. Crappy weather today. I really don't want to leave the house, but I need to go grocery shopping. I'm craving ice cream for dessert tonight. :D

Do you get an electronic shock when you try to high-tail it over the Mass border? LOL :D

High tail it over the fence? You mean like leave the state? We're allowed to to that? I thought it was living large when I moved to a different area code in the state. Leaving the state.....hmmmm...I just might consider going to the big city. Now where'd I put that map of Brattleboro, Vermont?

South shore...

46/M/ South shore...

Well, 30 mins south of Boston is considered south shore, though I cant see or smell the ocean from here (wish I could).

:)

Overdue...

<BUMP>

An overdue bump. Hope everyone is enjoying the summer!

JP

I do hope everyone in Central Mass is safe!
Crazy weather today!

CT Male Here

Southern CT Male looking to actually speak to and meet other...Especially women that would like to get together with me and possibly my friends!

32 M, about an hour south of Boston.

Wondering what to do to enjoy the beautiful day.

Back