Two Sides (Closed)

She laughed softly and let him think he had the upper hand "Tsk tsk did your parents never teach you about vampires. Like I am afraid of you takes a lot more then a broken neck to take me out" Grinning at him as she knew he was starting to break down. "Always had a thing for the more savage of beings, I have laid with mortals and other vampires. But never have I been with a werewolf before" She grinned not afraid of him and she kept digging into him trying to unleash his horny side.
 
Sven's last thought before his mind continued to become muddied further was her saying she was a vampire. He cursed himself but he had not recognized the peculiarities in her scent, the coldness of her flesh. In a weird haze he felt his cock grow harder and nudge against her leg while his grip loosened up.

His eyes didn't glaze over so much as just become intently focused on her and not in an enraged way as he had before. Fingers loosing their hold his hand moved down along her clothes and rested over her breast feeling the curve while he looked at her and felt his cock growing harder.

"I... No... I won't let you..." Sven said and it felt as if he was struggling to keep the wolf in check but against a even greater power with a lust and power much more different then his own.
 
She smiled a bit and could tell he was getting hornier and it was working. "Oh come on now you know you want it, at least the beast part of you wants it" Feeling his hand on her breast she groaned a bit, and went to his chest and felt the curves of his torso and grinned even more. A soft purr left her lips. "Who knows maybe you would be more happy with a vampire then with a stupid mortal" She licked his cheek her eyes rather primal and controlling as she kept at it she went to his pants and began to unzip them.
 
Sven's teeth ground together as he felt his hand continue feeling her body and then he felt her own fingers rubbing over his chest. Her tongue felt cold but oddly enticing and then he felt her fingers lowering the zipper of his pants. 'No' he thought but the wolf inside of him was intrigue by this other predator and feeling her body so close and so different it wanted more of a taste. The logic of such a mating was ignored in light of the pleasure that the wolf sensed and Sven hated his other side in that moment as he continued to struggle but he couldn't break the hold.

His other hand reached up and both his hands ripped open the top of her black bra exposing her full breasts contained in a lacy black bra. Almost instantly they mauled her flesh before he tugged the material down and got right to the ripe cold breasts and played with the stiff nipples.
 
The woman smiled happily and watched how he struggled, she didn't think he would cave this easily. Then again she was old and powerful, though she grinned even more enjoying what he was doing. She moaned pressing her back against the car and groaned happily "Mmm that's it, and your mate never has to know about this" She said with a chuckle in her throat. And it was interesting that the wolf was willing to cheat on his mate, then again she was forcing him. So it was a forced mating she knew.

When he tugged on her nipples she bit her lip and moved her head all the way back, running her fingers in his hair as she grinned happily. She wanted to see the strength she had since he was a target of something much more, she wanted him and his mate both dead. And hearing she was pregnant made it even more tempting to off her.
 
The wolf continued to seek to mate with the dark haired temptress. Her breasts free it pawed and played with her flesh and then leaned forward pressing the human's lips over her neck while one hand reached down and started to tug and loosen up the vampire's pants eager to get to her cold pussy and mount her in his lust filled hazed.

Sven could feel his control slipping away as his nose started to grow and his upper body expanded starting to stretch at his shirt. His finger nails turned into sharp claws and he quickly shredded away her bra and then dragged down at her black leather pants revealing her pale skin and the outline of a matching set of panties.

The hunger in the wolf grew and he felt her free his cock as he pulled down his pants. Ready to take the woman he pressed her hard up against his truck prodding at her panties with his hard long rod while his nose rubbed and kissed at her neck leaving a cold damp trail on her pale flesh.
 
She grinned watching him turn and knew it was against the human side of him, but that was just good enough for her. Groaning a bit as she felt him touching her, and she helped get to her, removing her panties and leaned against his car. Covered by the great night and ran her fingers in his fur, but the way she did it was a more rough brutal way nothing like that of his human mate who loved both him and the wolf equally. Rolling her eyes in the back of her head she grinned even more.

"Mmmm that's it you need a mate who can keep up" She said with an almost hissing sound to her, running her hand against his muzzle almost scratching at him. IF she had a heart it would be speeding out of her chest, but she wanted him to split up with the human girl. Perhaps even make him something much more then he was. Which was possible with the right people, he would make a great weapon. But her nature for doing this isn't known and not even other vampires had any clue.
 
The wolf gave an affirmative growl to her words and while the smell of the woman was strange the spell that kept him aroused did not break off in the slightest. Growling again as her nails dug into his fur he pressed his body against hers pressing in the first few inches of his hot long cock into her cold wet embrace. Another half grown half bark emerged from his throat as he pressed up one of her hands above her head and started to savagely rut into the vampire's inviting pussy.
 
The vampire grinned and knew he would be loyal to his mate once the spell broke off, but she wouldn't complain about it right now. Groaning happily as she moved her head back and groaned happily. Hissing a little and enjoyed the feeling of his fur against her cold skin. Looking into his savage eyes and grinned even more, moving her head back she panted happily and didn't know what would happen today.
 
The wolf heard the sound of a light crashing as he rocked the vampire bitch's body against the car. It could hear her moan and pant as he ravished her body and knew she was liking it almost as much as he was. His claws cut away at any remaining trace of the outfit revealing her voluptuous pale form to him as he fucked her.

He howled before he pulled her down to the ground and slammed his cock deep into her chilly womb. With each strike however he felt her pussy warming up with their movements and his hands gripped her breasts and moved them hard together as his hips pressed down upon her in a feisty rutting motion born of lust and the spell she had set on him.
 
She felt what the wolf was doing and it was amazing, at first she was just using him for sex. But she loved what he was doing to her, when he pulled her down and she was completely under him. She hissed a bit baring her fangs a bit to him, running her fingers through his fur. Feeling the warmth of him, hearing his howling and was hoping his home life was about to become...complicated, perhaps even try and find her to crawl back to. But the ideas flowing in her head made her happy.

Her insides gripping onto him the excitement got her so worked up, panting even though she didn't need a breath. It was all to perfect right now, moving her head back as she groaned happily. "mmmm yes that is it!" She growled a bit the growl came deep within her chest.
 
The wolf was committed at this point. The knot of his powerful cock managed to slip in and engage itself in the vampire whore's cunt as even as she barred her teeth as if to fight him off he felt her hands moving through his fur. She did not have him the wolf thought, he had her and he was dominating her and making her scream and come.

If she could he would send her home with a dozen little pups to raise and make her a bitch to have when he wanted someone else for his cock. The thoughts flew from his mind as he howled and nuzzled her neck with his teeth leaving little imprints as his powerful arms kept him up and help sink and press his cock into her tight slightly warming embrace as he felt his own pressure building up.
 
It was wonderful feeling the embrace of him, sure it maybe empty sexy but still it was something she wanted a lot. Closing her eyes as she sighed happily, groaning as he had his way with her. He thought he was in charge, but there strengths matched. She could give him a run for her money if she wanted to, grinning happily as she groaned happily. And her breathing was speeding up, and her insides were gripping onto him like crazy. She felt her release coming and with a growl she allowed her orgasm to take her.
 
The wolf let out a howl of satisfaction as he felt the vampire's pussy clench and shudder. He felt her nails digging into his fur and drawing blood as they cut through all as he fucked her with abandon for pleasure although there was plenty of that. No the wolf was simple minded when rutting and just wanted to cover the bitch in it's seed and his hands planted themselves firmly in the ground as his knocked cock remained firmly anchored in her pussy, not that he felt she would let him go any time soon.

But with each thrust he was getting closer and closer and his snout moved down latching on his teeth onto the cold but full breast of the slutty vampire and he bit down to get a full taste of her as he continued to fuck her. She was definitely different then his mate but he didn't mind she was a willing female and his mate never had to know, if she did then it wouldn't matter he was the alpha and his word was law in the pack.
 
The vampire moaned even though her orgasm took hold, she noticed that he was still taking her. She panted rather loudly and grinned unsure exactly what was going to happen. But she didn't really care, running her fingers in his fur and moved her head back. Allowing him what he wanted, she could tell he thought of himself as an alpha. But she wondered what would happen if the girl he was with, how she would react to this. Grinning happily she didn't kn ow what was to happen, but right now she didn't really care.
 
Finally the damn burst and the wolf let a great howl bellow forth from his lungs. He buried his hot and hard cock in the vampires wanton slit and pounded away at her body even as his cum spewed forth and coated her entire womb and sex. Only after a few more moments did he finally relent and the coarse ragged fur started to pull back revealing the man still deeply plunged into the vampire's pussy.

Sven seemed to managed to break free and then went to push off the vampire's body quickly. "No..." He said as he realized what had truly happened as he moved to break free of her grip.
 
The vampire allowed him to leave her, getting up and clothed faster then the eye could see. Grinning a bit and chuckled "Well now that was fun, you should be smart Sven. You should take me as your mate, not some human who can never tame you and the wolf part of you. Or has she tamed you?" She was rather interested to know what a human could do to a man like him, werewolves were brutal beasts by nature. But to see a tame, calm one? She had never seen it and it interested her.
 
Sven stood their naked as he watched her get all dressed up rapidly. Looking at her his eyes glowed and he snarled at her knowing in a true fight he might not have the strength to kill her. He would have to come up with something smart. But the wolf inside of him rebelled at her words.

"She has not tamed me!" He growled at her. "I took what I wanted and now she serves as my mate. I dominate, no one tames me." Snarling Sven looked at her and knew that despite his words he felt it would crush Emily if she found out. He wanted to protect her from it. He had to remove the vampire.
 
She looked into his eyes hearing his snarls and walked up so she was so close, breath could be felt. "Oh I don't believe that, you are impressed with her wolf. She is human yet she can stand you being savage to her, in all honesty I respect her for that. And that baby she carries, just think I know much more about the life in her then anyone" Walking away she stopped a bit and turned her head. "I would watch out for her if either of you love her, I would hate for you to lose your twin boys"

Chuckling loudly "Both pups so to speak" Looking at her "Keep your friends close but me closer, because I will make sure things happen." She chuckled happily and took off into the night, but she was on the roof where he couldn't see her. Curious as to what he would do with the knowledge that she had within her mind. But she was being honest about the twin boy's part, and both were pups so to speak.
 
For a long few moments Sven just stood there. His cock felt cold in the night air and he quickly found a rag to clean himself up before he dressed again. There were some tears in his clothes but nothing too major. Getting into his truck he drove back home. He felt a mess, he couldn't figure out what to tell Emily.

He had betrayed her, spell or curse or whatever it was he had still lain with someone who was not his mate. The betrayal was his and the guilt was immeasurable as he headed home. He couldn't figure out what he would say, what he could say.
 
Emily had been eating a lot lately, she went to the store to get some snacks for them. Since she had a thing for chocolate ice cream with a lot of hot fudge on it, she was wrapped up in a blanket and was waiting for Sven to come home. But she smelt something and when Sven came home, something was rather wrong. Looking at him she caught another scent, slowly standing up she looked at him. Like he had seen a ghost and it scared her. Walking up to him she held him smiling a bit, kissing him.

"Sven are you alright?"
 
Emily was on him before he had much time to say anything. He felt her hands holding him and he looked into her eyes. All the way home he had tried to think of what he would do.

"Emily I have to tell you something." He said and slowly brought her to the couch. Keeping his face calm and cool and her hand in his he looked to her and hoped that she wouldn't instantly just run off and away from him, taking not only her love but his pup, no his pups.

"There was a woman, a vampire. I don't know where she came from but she went to my work. Now mostly a werewolf can outmatch a vampire. But she, she got the drop o me and cast a spell on my body. I, I laid with her as my other side." Sven bowed his head in regret and self loathing.

"I did my best to stop it, to change back but I couldn't. Worse I couldn't fight off the wolf and part of me didn't want to. Part of me always wants to be the strongest, the most uncompromising. I couldn't stop..." He said and looked at her.
 
Emily smiled at him and then he got really serious and that worried her, when he took her hand and guided her to the bed. She had a bad feeling about all of this, but then he slowly began to explain what happened this very night. But seeing his head bowed for a moment, she could see the shame. She saw the way he looked at her, she didn't know what to say, but she didn't yell. She didn't storm away, nor did she threaten to leave him. The way he looked at her, the look that needed forgiveness.

Stroking his cheek she didn't even want to slap him, she could smell another woman on him. And he explained, she understood vampires could compel anyone to do anything. And it appeared the theory was correct. Wrapping her arms around him she hugged him, and kissed his neck lovingly. "It's alright Sven" She said in a calm tender voice, she was angry but not at him. Pulling away a bit she looked into his eyes. "I know you would never willingly cheat, no matter what happened you were pretty much raped. I am angry but not at you, at that vampire bitch" She kissed him softly showing she forgave him.
 
Sven looked at her and closed his eyes when she kissed him. She was too good for him he realized. The wolf thought she was weak and subservient that she would just walk this off but he pushed those thoughts aside. The vampire's words echoed in his brain, that he would have twins and they were both going to be werewolves. He pulled Emily back to him and rubbed his cheek against her's as he felt her warmth.

"The wolf is different than I am Em..." He said quietly. "It's an animal and it's not always controllable. It wanted more, to bring her in as part of the pack." He said to her softly as he remembered the experience, if there was one about it was that the wolf had not felt raped in any sense.
 
Hearing what he said and sighed a bit, looking down for a moment she fought back the tears. But slowly stood up not saying much, placing her hands on her stomach and looked out the window. Everything around her was crashing around her, but she held her head up with pride and dropped her hands thinking of the vampire. Realizing she meant nothing to the wolf kind of hurt, but it was expected. She had Sven the side she loved the most, and her eyes just were looking around at the life outside.

"She comes near you again....I'll kill her...."
 
Back
Top