This Morning I Imagined:

MrBates2

Loves Spam
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Posts
831
"We don't have to do anything you don't want to do" those words now echoing in my mind as I walked down the long hallway leading to his room. I stood for a moment, thinking of turning and running, yet found myself knocking on his door at 2am. I made a promise to him. I would stop by before he left town and headed back to Long Beach. If I did not follow through this time, I was certain that we would never meet. He opened the door wearing a short red silky robe, looking hastily tied and revealing his long torso and smooth thighs. There he was, after a year of online conversations, phone calls and emails; he was standing directly in front of me. My first thought was, “What was I thinking? “ He looked younger than his photos, his hair with a tint of red, and his goatee, thicker and with a touch of gray. Nevertheless, we stared at each other until he grabbed my arm and ushered me into the room. We stood gazing at each other in the tiny foyer before we wandered into the large room. The lights were dim, and he reached for me, giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I felt my cock instantly rise and my breathing was now deeper, faster. I was shaking, nervous and afraid, it was just so surreal. Reality is just so much different in real life.

He looked younger than his photos, and taller. Then he smiled back at me, and I felt calm came over my body, like a warm fuzzy blanket. I moved into him, my hands gently grabbing his robe, pulling on it, revealing his swollen cock, my hands finding the small of his back, as we kissed. My first with him, or any other man.
 
Back
Top