Disney Heroes [Recruitment Thread]

If you want some NPC villains I don't think we can have this thread work without some David Xanatos. I mean...Jonathan fuckin Frankes.

tumblr_mmq4we9G6R1rriv0fo9_250.gif
 
Lord Dustin Colby Sullivan A.K.A The Beast

Character Name: Lord Dustin Colby Sullivan

Franchise: Beauty And The Beast

Hero/Villain Name: The Beast

Age: Eternal (Looks 32)

Height: 6'5

Weight:250

Sexuality: Bisexual

Occupation: Business man owns Sullivan Incorporated

Visual Description: Beast's transformation turned him into a large hulking minotaur like creature. Beast towers over most people and is covered in black hair that is surprisingly soft, he has a long powerful tail and two curved horns on the top of his head, the rest of his features are more human in nature with his face mostly the same (except for catlike emerald green eyes) and human looking legs (still covered entirely in fur)

Written Description: Where his heart is there is a tattoo of a rose which reflects his curse. The tattoo has black lines running out of it and into his body and every time a petal falls the lines getting darker and more angry

Personality: Beast..... Has issues, issues that caused him to be where and what he is today. In the past many would have said the beast was selfish, a snob, a jerk, and egotistical and those old habits do bubble up to the surface every now and then. The beast we see now a days tries hard to take to heart the curse that has befallen him and strives to be as much of a "good guy as possible. Oh sure he still likes to command control and isn't a fan of not getting his way but he tries his best to control his anger. That is not always easy for beast as his new outlook on life hasn't quite healed him from old scars, and the deep rooted anger his family line is known for.

Character Story: The Beast was once a man known as Lord Dustin Colby Sullivan. Born to the Sullivan clan Dustin was immediately thrust into a world of opulence and image. From an early age image and how people perceived you were stressed upon him as well as how to be ruthless. Dustin had a particular knack for it as well surprising even his father from an early age. The mans surprise quickly grew to fear over his son usurping him at an early age and the man set out to make sure his son feared him. The years that followed for Dustin were of physical abuse and loneliness and a deep seated rage grew in him that only festered . It all came to a head on his eighteenth birthday where his father decided to try and do some thing to him that even this day the beast wont speak about. Not much is known of what happened but there was a struggle then the Dustin father fell out an open window and died Dustin claims to have no idea how his father fell out of the window but he shows no emotion to it either.

Dustin moved on inheriting his fathers business and increasing its profit instead of running it into the ground like most thought the eighteen year old would do. He also developed a reputation for being some one who liked to party and indulge in life. Men, woman, and drugs were regularly seen at his estate as Dustin embraced his freedom for the first time in his life.

Then things changed

There was a car accident on his 32nd birthday a woman came up to his house during the party. She was old withered and gray and when he answered the door (by sheer fate it would seem) she asked him one simple thing. To be kind and let her in so she could use his phone.

What happened next changed his life

He used the party to embarrass her, make her the laughing stock of all of his friends. Little did he know the woman was a witch and she transformed into a beautiful woman. She cursed him before every ones eyes transforming him into a beast that caused every to run as he was transforming she told him the rules of his curse that he was to change his ways or be stuck a beast forever. Her parting words to him was that he would have to find some one to love him for who he was and not what he was if he ever had any hopes of returning to normal. With that she shut the door leaving his life as quickly as she came into it and leaving him transformed into neither a man nor an animal.....

Just a beast

Weapons: Beast needs no weapons but his claws and his hands

Super Powers: Beast has considerable strength from his transformation. His senses aren't as sharp as other animals but his cat like eyes give him some degree of night vision. Beast main power is his strength, he is capable of cracking concrete with his punches, and has been able to lift whole semis with his bare hands alone. during the heat of battle (and when he is angry enough) his claws will descend as well which are razor sharp.

Abilities: Beast is a very capable business man, his money and his resources has allowed him to learn a variety of skills that he has adjusted with his newfound form. He is a very adept fighter and runs by his own fighting style that highlights his claws and his strength.

Transport: N/A he uses his powerful legs to get around

Pets: N/A

Friends: While Beast isnt the friendly sort he has come to make friends with the few servants he keeps to tend the estate.

Rivals: N/A

Enemies: N/A
 
God, we haven't even started writing yet and this thread has me cracking up all over the place!

**CAN'T STOP LAUGHING**

;)
 
Xanatos is like Iron Man but the evil version.

*Gaston's response to Almeda and Rattigan*

Gaston: Huh, you compare me to ze Fatman and Rat? Are you serieuse? :cool:
 
Dropping in the latest soon-to-be in-game event:

Powerline in concert coming to Crown City!

latest

Still mobile, but real talk: I would see a Powerline concert. Madame may have to partake. There's no rule that says that bad guys don't enjoy a good show.

After all...sometimes ya just gotta...STAND OUT.

Also: jeez this is moving fast. :/ Not sure if this grandma (meaning myself) can keep up.

-A.
 
Still mobile, but real talk: I would see a Powerline concert. Madame may have to partake. There's no rule that says that bad guys don't enjoy a good show.

Also: jeez this is moving fast. :/ Not sure if this grandma (meaning myself) can keep up.

-A.

Lol You're not missing anything important. Just shenanigans. If I make a GM Announcement like that one I will make a section or even a separate thread where people can just read important GM announcements and nothing else.

Yeah, if Powerline were real, we would all be at that concert lol.
 
Lol You're not missing anything important. Just shenanigans. If I make a GM Announcement like that one I will make a section or even a separate thread where people can just read important GM announcements and nothing else.

Yeah, if Powerline were real, we would all be at that concert lol.

That fucking song is stuck in my head now. I ain't even mad.

Suggestion - Can the Muses from Hercules be an in universe girl group? Like the Supremes? Because I would see them in concert too because YES.

-A.
 
I'm just waiting for Gaston to make punting jokes about Beast okay. :D

Apollo, we be goofs. All fun and shameless. :cool:
 
That fucking song is stuck in my head now. I ain't even mad.

Suggestion - Can the Muses from Hercules be an in universe girl group? Like the Supremes? Because I would see them in concert too because YES.

-A.

That's AWESOME! We should make that happen.

Gene GENIE! Make it happen!
 
That fucking song is stuck in my head now. I ain't even mad.

Suggestion - Can the Muses from Hercules be an in universe girl group? Like the Supremes? Because I would see them in concert too because YES.

-A.

Yes! Supremes, Dream Girls, Gospel Choir...lol

I will be taking Claude Frollo as a very important GM villain. He will also be a politician. He is the equivalent to Dr. Doom/Lex Luthor. I won't make a profile for him because he is just for GM stuff.
 
Yes! Supremes, Dream Girls, Gospel Choir...lol

I will be taking Claude Frollo as a very important GM villain. He will also be a politician. He is the equivalent to Dr. Doom/Lex Luthor. I won't make a profile for him because he is just for GM stuff.

*Screaming* Frollo is an excellent villain. Good choice.

Going with Katt's mention of Xanatos, debating if I want Owen as an NPC...but I see Madame as a loner. Wouldn't make too much sense for her to have a "friend", sans her shadow folks and that "thing I ain't even tried" in that box there.

Vailyn, if Madame had another song it'd probably be Ursula's "Poor Unfortunate Souls." On accounting her hating happy endings and all. ;)
 
Now, finally at home -

But on the topic of villain songs, there's Snuff Out the Light from "The Emperor's New Groove." Sort of.

Without getting into a lot of Disney back story (that absolutely no one wants to hear; trust me, I am a fanatic. Used to want to be an animator and all), it was cut from the movie once the story took a very drastic turn / major change in production crew. A shame, as it's a fantastic song that showcases how fucking baller Eartha Kitt was as a singer.

Debating if Madame should have a pet - especially after thinking about Shere Khan or Bagheera from "The Jungle Book." Hrm.
 
Now, finally at home -

But on the topic of villain songs, there's Snuff Out the Light from "The Emperor's New Groove." Sort of.

Without getting into a lot of Disney back story (that absolutely no one wants to hear; trust me, I am a fanatic. Used to want to be an animator and all), it was cut from the movie once the story took a very drastic turn / major change in production crew. A shame, as it's a fantastic song that showcases how fucking baller Eartha Kitt was as a singer.

Debating if Madame should have a pet - especially after thinking about Shere Khan or Bagheera from "The Jungle Book." Hrm.

Have pets! =D
 
This is going to be one of those threads. I go to sleep and there is a whole page the next morning, I go to work and there is three pages when I come back.

Elsa and Beast is onboard, which is awesome.

Also I have been wrong with associating Madame with Papa Legba, she sounds more like Baron Samedi LOL

OK so there has been some mentioning of song and dance, while Donovan will not dance, I can assure you that I would love to have him sing. Think Scar from The Lion King, he did this nice menacing walk as he sang. Think the closest he came to dance was to the lyrics "Tip toeing nearer" in the song "Be prepared"

And I have a plan for his end-game which I will have to discuss with HotCider first, but I can assure you, it is going to be evil and awesome with very little chance of anybody stopping it...

But since this is Disney, he will be stopped lol
 
"Hey Herc, you think that you're strong?
I will send you to Olympus where you belong.
Step up to me, your mind can not handle me
All you bring to the party is dodgy history.

Oi you, sacre bleu with abs of steel
I come at you harder than Nelly McFeel.
Your hair is greasy and so is your smile
Spiderweb clothes? That must have taken a while."

All of that while he floats six feet in the air with a smirk on his face...

Yeah I can do with that

Battle rap oorah
 
Mulan might be approached for the Hero founding. I do see her as having been more Batmaning things for the past year she has been in Crown City.
 
Where is Herc anyways? I am working on making Belle less of a start upper and more a figure in action. I'm sure she'll want to join the League. Can we call it League of Legends? Because that's funny on several levels. Including the LoL ~ :D:D:D

YAY ELSA!

Also, we should draw up a new OOC and put our Characters in front. Make 'em easier to find.

Still here Vailyn, I am trying to carve out a modern day Hercules without changing Disney view of the character.
I'll post his profile today. Still deliberating something with Hotcider.
 
Good question about Herc. I had something in mind to get Madame in the game, but I don't want to have like, a hoard of villains all at the same time. I guess the best thing to do is to wait until everyone gets settled in before I start throwing story ideas out there.
 
Back
Top