The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard and dripping right now. Slowly stroking and edging - anyone want to stroke one out together?

Stroking

My hard throbbing well lubed cock is sliding through my hand as I type. Feel a load of thick creamy cum building up!

Oh very much so :)

Im totally insaciable while wearing ingerie and heels. Im ready to go again around 10 mins after first orgasm :devil:

Costing me a fortune aswell, i see something i ike and cannot help ordering it.

2 new pairs of heels on their way to me now, 6" dorsay style white ankle strap pumps and 5" fuscia peep toe mini platform pumps.:D

Mmmmmm.....nice long buildup. May spend another hour stroking........coming to the brink......backing off...............licking the pre-cum off of my fingers.........rubbing some into my nipples.

:D

Sounds very hot Staredge....I am into some anal toy play tonight while thinking of nipples and pre cum!

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............leaking white cum.........rubbing it into my balls..........sucking it off of my fingers........

Got my cock lubed up and stroking here to pantyboy pics, wish it was someone elses hand on my dick and someone elses in my hand....Mmmmmm

My cock is hard and I am stroking it for the first time today. Won't be the last time today however

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back