Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it!

Have even thought of starting a mutual masturbation group (ladies only) but I am worried how would be received in my area.Any one want to join? Pm me.

I posted a poll for women on masturbation in Lit personals

I posted a poll for women in Lit Personals which fits right into the discussion here.
Check it out if you like.

D

So close to my first - built so long now - won't be the last ;)

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

mmm katie... i know how that feels.. a long build up for me means that the orgaasm is extremely intense and longggggg... and then the multi orgasms come fast and furious for me..

enjoy girl.. feel yourself tingling.. and your fingers all soaked..

.. image us watching you and then soon joining you...
sue

mmm - yesss ;)

sooo wet and sooo close

:devil: Katie :devil:

yes baby.. you must be soaking.. your toes pointing straight out.. your mouth parched..

god i can feel my skin coming alive imagining you right now sitting in your chair as you squeeze your legs together and your clit throbs..

Oh god - just came - wow wow wow - raw and intense - sooo intense - :devil:

mmmm didnt that feel so good.. is your clit overly sensitive now? mine usualy gets that way after my initial orgasm.. then after a bit of a rest thats when i can rub my clit faster and have multi orgasms... i hope you can repeat for us again! :) sue

spent - I am numb right now - my clit is finished for a while :)

so wet though - delicious - need a lie down I think :rose:

mmmm didnt that feel so good.. is your clit overly sensitive now? mine usualy gets that way after my initial orgasm.. then after a bit of a rest thats when i can rub my clit faster and have multi orgasms... i hope you can repeat for us again! :) sue

mine does too,, when it is so frenzied, If going slow and a gradual build then not so bad and can often go right back on it..

Hey girls.

Been having so much fun playing with some of you in private chat. Just a word of warning though - be careful who you send your pictures to. I recently found out some of mine where being used by someone claiming to be female on this site. A commonsense statement I know, but I guess I learnt this one the hard way. :(

Shall not deter me from playing with all you wonderful women in the future though.

Kiss kiss.

yes baby.. you must be soaking.. your toes pointing straight out.. your mouth parched..

god i can feel my skin coming alive imagining you right now sitting in your chair as you squeeze your legs together and your clit throbs..

you describe that so well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back