Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new to this and haven't figured out how to start a new thread yet... My question was going to be 'why aren't there more women on CR?'

I mean litterally there must only be 2-3% real (and horny) women on there.... I've been lucky enough to find a few who were truely amaising and exactly what i wanted to find but surely there must be more of you sexy girls out there... I know this isn't a true representation of society lol!

Am i missing something? is there an easier way to have a little no strings pure fun cam rudeness out there? Any help wud be gladly taken on board! ;)
 
Being very bad tonight. At work in the back where no one can see me. I've got my hand under my skirt and touching myself thinking of the cute girl who came in a little while ago.
 
naughty one here!
just looked at some profile pics - - you redheads get me wet and rubbing every time.
 
I already came in the subway on my way home tonight, I just can't keep my hand out of my panties. Maybe it's because I just got a wax and I LOVE that clean feeling, but my clit is just magical!

You are divine. Just the thought of you coming in the subway made me drop everything and finger my clit. I love a clean pussy too and it keeps me horny all day.
 
I have made soo many great connections off of this thread but sadly I don't recognize anyone hardly from when I was on here before.
 
After reading these [as always], think the pants are coming off .... I feel that wetness starting [again] .... Enjoy your Friday, ladies !
 
Thank god for lazy days at home! Have been fantasizing and rubbing all day.
A PM with someone I chatted with yesterday didn't amount to any play but I ended up thinking of ginger and got a few good ones off anyway.
Feeling the need for some really sexy vids right now.
 
:D I am reading Lit. nice and wett. I am going to use a nice cuke I bought yesterday, :devil: I don't feel like going upstairs to get dildo.

Lets have some fun ladies...

:devil: DDebby
 
Damn...all of you women have me ready to jump in the shower and imagine what it would be like to have 1 or 2 of you in there with me.

Anyone else want to get soapy and slippery?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top