New and curious

If you were one of his friends what would you have done??

I would have moved quickly to secure your wrists with handcuffs behind your back, with your sweatpants still on. Id slide the pants and panties off, bringing your sweaty panties to my face and sniffing your fresh, musky scent. Then I'd pocket the panties for my private use later. I'd spank both exposed bare asscheeks, hard, leaving palm marks on each. While you're face down on the bed, helpless and cuffed, I grab a fistful of hair and turn your head to look at me as I plot my next move...

I would have moved quickly to secure your wrists with handcuffs behind your back, with your sweatpants still on. Id slide the pants and panties off, bringing your sweaty panties to my face and sniffing your fresh, musky scent. Then I'd pocket the panties for my private use later. I'd spank both exposed bare asscheeks, hard, leaving palm marks on each. While you're face down on the bed, helpless and cuffed, I grab a fistful of hair and turn your head to look at me as I plot my next move...

Oh my. A man with a fantasy story about me that fits my fantasy of being captive and helpless. Please continue hun. PM the rest if you wish. although others here may wan to hear what else you have in store for me!

I still would love to hear the rest of this tale hun......

You and my wife could be sisters!

And of course he asked for more pics of my butt! Nude...can you imagine the nerve....ha ha...ok.
We're in early 50s, too. Only difference is she's had several kids and won't wear two piece, but other than that, when I look at yours I swear I think I'm looking at pics of her.

I still would love to hear the rest of this tale hun......

You will, just a little patience my dear. Remember, I have the upper hand here- you're naked and cuffed, my strong hand controlling your head with your hair in my fist. There are so many desirable "next moves" I can make...I'm in no rush to decide. While you're waiting, I take your dirty underwear from my pocket and stuff them in your mouth to keep you quiet. I need no distractions as I plot....

We're in early 50s, too. Only difference is she's had several kids and won't wear two piece, but other than that, when I look at yours I swear I think I'm looking at pics of her.

How nice hun. Love to see those.

You will, just a little patience my dear. Remember, I have the upper hand here- you're naked and cuffed, my strong hand controlling your head with your hair in my fist. There are so many desirable "next moves" I can make...I'm in no rush to decide. While you're waiting, I take your dirty underwear from my pocket and stuff them in your mouth to keep you quiet. I need no distractions as I plot....

And I am in no position to argue with you. So I have to wait for your next move. I wonder what everyone else is thinking reading this?

Read a good

fantasy story about me in my PMs this morning. Nice hot way to start the day.....

Asked for a new pic

My PMs have been pushing me to post a new pic. So here are two. One in just my bra and the other with nothing of course...as instructed.

Attachments

• 20131004_123139_116277cc.jpg
    20131004_123139_116277cc.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,146
  • 20131004_123139_76585aa.jpg
    20131004_123139_76585aa.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 722
Always a Pleasure

My PMs have been pushing me to post a new pic. So here are two. One in just my bra and the other with nothing of course...as instructed.

Always a pleasure to see you au natural. Would love to run my hands though it

Back