Some drawings and sketches

Now you have to post another picture! Cuz this page doesn't have one!:D

why am I imagining the two of us sitting here chanting, "picture, picture, picture!" here? ;) :D

hey, if that's what it takes... "Picture, picture, picture!"

Not quite. He has only made a diversionary post, a stalling tactic.

ahhh... I see. acknowledgement of seeing a request for it does not equal finished product. got it.

it's okay, I am keepin' the faith. :)

it's okay, I am keepin' the faith. :)
Thanks for keeping the faith. I want to see that I do not disappoint. Now that I have gotten this thread bumped for a whole day, I guess I feel kinda bad that I don't have something to show for it in terms of a drawing. I do intend to do one, it's just a matter of having the time RL to just sit back and scribble. Hopefully soon. :cattail::rose:

YES! Guilt W-S into drawing!!!!:D:cool:
MUYAHAHHahAHhahHAhaHAhA!
Whatever it takes.;)

Ya know, I can do better. Just want to post this to show that I'm still alive, but rusty. ;)

Attachments

• witch.jpg
    witch.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 189
YES! glad to know you are alive...and all the more glad that you are drawing and posting!

Some Drawings and Sketches.

Hey, the drawings are great, even though the characters look awfully young to me. Anyway, I have a book called EROTIC MANGA which can give me some tips and pointers on drawing erotic manga, some of which is like yours, I believe. Anyway, keep up the great work, but I would like to see any future characters look more like adults, if you know what I mean. :eek:

Hey, the drawings are great, even though the characters look awfully young to me. Anyway, I have a book called EROTIC MANGA which can give me some tips and pointers on drawing erotic manga, some of which is like yours, I believe. Anyway, keep up the great work, but I would like to see any future characters look more like adults, if you know what I mean. :eek:

You make a valid criticism there about some of them looking young. I have tried to walk a fine line between beautiful and cute, and with drawing faces sometimes I mess up, sometimes I take what I can get. Clothes also give age cues that may not be what I intend. I think that if you scroll through though, you'll find that in terms of their body proportions (boobies), they look as developed as can be. I don't want them to look old though. Although you stopped short of saying it, I'm sure I could learn a lot from that book, because I just mimic, I haven't really taught myself the methods of drawing, and that's why I often struggle to get the face to look ok, and you see a certain lack of consistency with my style. If that makes sense. Thanks for the nod though. If I have time I will try to improve.

Do I draw anything besides anime? Kitty, no idea where my style ends and real manga begins. Basically it's all about the face, isn't it? Well, I always take cartoon shortcuts to draw faces -- almost always. I have done some other stuff, portraits and the like, but I don't intend to post them here.

This is such a frustrating question really because it's just pointing out .. what exactly? If you don't like manga, the whole internet is out there and there's much much better artists than me posting their stuff for free. Good luck! *bye*

I liked your bluntness... it excited me.... I'd like to rub my meat against yours...

I merely ask because my style of drawing is different that is all. Just curious.

Lily, I think I'll go sit in time out for 1 hour..:eek: I am planning some drawings in the coming weeks for a story I'm working on.

Dicky, I don't know whose bluntness you're admiring, but I like how open you are about it.:cool: At the same time, it worries me just a tad. :eek:

Wow, you are all so talented I would love to be able to draw like that, I have the dirty imagination but not the artistic skills for it. Keep it up.

Back