Bisexual CD/TV/Sissy thread

That turned out great! Had a great skype with an admirer earlier this evening... I put on fishnets and one of my wife's dresses snd begged him to cum on my face!! Wish I was better at the make up though, I looked like an old slut...

Panty wearing husband here - always willing to chat or email with others.

Still looking for someone from England to chat to and see what happens....

I love to CD

Its difficult to find someone who's into cross dressing. I'm a "straight" guy and do enjoy dressing up. Wigs, make up, lingerie, dresses, heels, the whole nine yards.
I would love to dress up with someone, have some fun. I'm in SoCal, Riverside County.

Its difficult to find someone who's into cross dressing. I'm a "straight" guy and do enjoy dressing up. Wigs, make up, lingerie, dresses, heels, the whole nine yards.
I would love to dress up with someone, have some fun. I'm in SoCal, Riverside County.

How can I pm you? you can use my yim... same as here litsecretaffair

in fact anyone can im dressed but only have a little while

Not my best picture but it was fun.

Attachments

• ATT_1412709940303_IMG_0030.jpg
    ATT_1412709940303_IMG_0030.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 294
Same boat, no paddles

40 in NE FL, Always up for chatting.
Love panties and lingerie but haven't had the opportunities to chat that I've often looked for.

even though there are quite a few gurls in my area just trying to meet others is nearly impossible but there is some gurls who help other gurls out by meeting 1 time a month in Warren Ohio It's called GNO = Girls Night Out it's always the 3rd sat of every month ... at a club called The Funky Skunk it is a Gay Bar but the staff and Owners were very Accomodating

love panties also

Sometimes I feel all alone. I love dressing so girly. I really like to dress and make a man happy. Even though I'm married, sex is very rare and not satisfying as dressing and sucking a hard dick.

Sometimes I feel all alone. I love dressing so girly. I really like to dress and make a man happy. Even though I'm married, sex is very rare and not satisfying as dressing and sucking a hard dick.

I agree totally

Back