My Favorite Quotes

"If you'll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives." - Vince Lombardi

"You're off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So... get on your way!" - Dr Seuss

47422_436266926430427_291811682_n.jpg

Patience is power.
Patience is not an absence of action;
rather it is "timing"
it waits on the right time to act,
for the right principles
and in the right way.

It is very strange that the years teach us patience - that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.

Waiting hurts. Forgetting hurts. But not knowing which decision to take can sometimes be the most painful.

After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting

...sitting and waiting is one of the most miserable occupations known to man - not that it usually is known to men; women do it much more often

Patience, he thought. So much of this was patience - waiting, and thinking and doing things right. So much of all this, so much of all living was patience and thinking.

...of all the hardships a person had to face none was more punishing than the simple act of waiting.

Go if you want to know what's behind those hills, Run if you want to catch
what's waiting there for you, Walk through another door...on another floor.
Learn how to get across, if you want to come through

But, someone, please give me—who is born again but still so much in need of being born anew—give me the details of how to live in the waiting cocoon before the forever begins?

Back