GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello

dear lezli and patch,

gia said i should post and babble so people will get to know me. sigh, i don't even know myself. lol. i live, as i said, in florida with my granddaughter. she's 19 (barely :) ) and has been an incredible help making me see who i am. she and gia now chatter away on messenger. when i try to join in, they say "miranda who?". sigh.

i must say i feel quite at ease here and thankful to gia for inviting me. annie, thank you for your kind words and encouragement.

hope to become a regular.

hugs all :rose::rose:
miranda

dear lezli and patch,

gia said i should post and babble so people will get to know me. sigh, i don't even know myself. lol. i live, as i said, in florida with my granddaughter. she's 19 (barely :) ) and has been an incredible help making me see who i am. she and gia now chatter away on messenger. when i try to join in, they say "miranda who?". sigh.

i must say i feel quite at ease here and thankful to gia for inviting me. annie, thank you for your kind words and encouragement.

hope to become a regular.

hugs all :rose::rose:
miranda

*hugs* lol Both you and your Granddaughter are fascinating lovely people. Now is that not an exaggeration? I did not say "Miranda Who?", you said you are sleepy and went to bed. I know what you are trying to do. Get me to drive up there and spank you. :caning: lol
besides she and I just started talking really last night. Talk about a bright light! You are too just more subtle. :kiss:

Mood: good :)

Music: And One Hardware Conflict (fun and sweet German electro/synthpop)

Hi to all whom I know, and a special hi to you purring_girl, I am a friend of Gi_Venus, so you shouldn´t worry about me :)

Miranda who ? ;)

hi

dear wolfman,

you made me giggle. thank you. i don't speak danish just know a teeny bit of german. so...

Guten Tag!

Danke Schon :D,
Miranda

Mood: good :)

Music: And One Hardware Conflict (fun and sweet German electro/synthpop)

Hi to all whom I know, and a special hi to you purring_girl, I am a friend of Gi_Venus, so you shouldn´t worry about me :)

Miranda who ? ;)

LOL! Good one Wolfie!

Woke up with an absolute pit in my stomach today, realized it is because I am leaving to go visit my folks in another province. Isn't seeing your mom supposed to make you feel better? Anyways, not looking forward to a week of being asked why I don't talk anymore. In reality I refuse to participate in gossip and endless negative talk. Then there is the fact that having to leave out any topic that involves my lesbian lover and her son kinda reduces the number of topics that are safe.

My mom says she is fine with me being gay, but after 2.5 years of having the same girlfriend she won't tell anyone I am seeing her, and get this, when C bought airline tickets for her and her son to join me partway through my visit, my mom and dad decided to go to Mexico the day before C arrives! And they never did tell me, my sister did. My mom never even told my sister that C was coming.

Luckily, my sister is on my side, and a lot more vocal than me (can you believe it!) so she phoned and gave my parents shit. They are retired so it doesn't matter what day they leave, they can just stay longer on the other end. Now they are staying home for a few more days. I wonder how it is going to go.

Anyways, I have to find a hotel now, because no-one apparently has room for us to stay. Bet that will change when I walk in with my daughter, whom my mother dotes on. I am bringing her as a surprise for my mom's birthday. Never thought I would see the day when I had to book a hotel to visit my family.

I think this is the last time I am going to go see them. My parents won't come here to visit anymore, even when I offer to buy them airline tickets and lend them a vehicle when they get here.

Well, who knows what my dad thinks, it is my mom that has the problem. God, I am too old to dread going home.

I know that this is not an unusual situation for people on this board, I just needed to vent I guess.

OK-that's it for me. I have to go get some stuff finished up. Then drive into the city to meet with my son. Him and his girlfriend of the last 3 or 4 years just broke up. It has been a traumatic thing for all involved and now he needs to find a new place to live etc.

Man alive, that is just about enough stress for only having had half a cup of coffee!

ttyl:)

dear wolfman,

you made me giggle. thank you. i don't speak danish just know a teeny bit of german. so...

Guten Tag!

Danke Schon :D,
Miranda

Just because Germany is a neighbour to my country, then it doesn´t mean I speak German (I can guess my way some of it anyway)

But God dag :) god dag = good day.

Last edited:
See this post??! READ it WELL!! Because!!

LOL! Good one Wolfie!

Woke up with an absolute pit in my stomach today, realized it is because I am leaving to go visit my folks in another province. Isn't seeing your mom supposed to make you feel better? Anyways, not looking forward to a week of being asked why I don't talk anymore. In reality I refuse to participate in gossip and endless negative talk. Then there is the fact that having to leave out any topic that involves my lesbian lover and her son kinda reduces the number of topics that are safe.

My mom says she is fine with me being gay, but after 2.5 years of having the same girlfriend she won't tell anyone I am seeing her, and get this, when C bought airline tickets for her and her son to join me partway through my visit, my mom and dad decided to go to Mexico the day before C arrives! And they never did tell me, my sister did. My mom never even told my sister that C was coming.

Luckily, my sister is on my side, and a lot more vocal than me (can you believe it!) so she phoned and gave my parents shit. They are retired so it doesn't matter what day they leave, they can just stay longer on the other end. Now they are staying home for a few more days. I wonder how it is going to go.

Anyways, I have to find a hotel now, because no-one apparently has room for us to stay. Bet that will change when I walk in with my daughter, whom my mother dotes on. I am bringing her as a surprise for my mom's birthday. Never thought I would see the day when I had to book a hotel to visit my family.

I think this is the last time I am going to go see them. My parents won't come here to visit anymore, even when I offer to buy them airline tickets and lend them a vehicle when they get here.

Well, who knows what my dad thinks, it is my mom that has the problem. God, I am too old to dread going home.

I know that this is not an unusual situation for people on this board, I just needed to vent I guess.

OK-that's it for me. I have to go get some stuff finished up. Then drive into the city to meet with my son. Him and his girlfriend of the last 3 or 4 years just broke up. It has been a traumatic thing for all involved and now he needs to find a new place to live etc.

Man alive, that is just about enough stress for only having had half a cup of coffee!

ttyl:)

It clearly exhibits one of the reasons why pot should be legal.
Nuff said, if you disagree with me, you need to lighten up and I know one way in which you can
:D:devil::D:devil:

For lezli

Listen friend, you have more on your plate than a Superbowl fanatic at halftime. Even though you know all of this already, I hope it gives you a boost to read it.

You are aware of your self and know yourself better than anyone. So I trust, you may consider to view that staying at a hotel is a good thing. Even though it is your parents that you came to visit. It is an ideal to aim for acceptance without limits in this world. And often if you consider just how different, and entitled we all are to be different (in good and bad ways and everything in between) that two people ever get along.
Compassion and empathy - if we all had just the right amount with each person we know and it was always mutual, at just the time when needed, in the perfect quantity...well.. hence the use of the word, "ideal".

I am hoping that because you know yourself, better than anyone, you will realise that it is because you are a real parent, not the kind that loves her child with limits - that is why you are going to visit your son and carrying your daughter as a surprise when you visit your parents.
You have already given your children better than you received from your parents.

GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart::rose::kiss:

Well vibers. My bags are all packed. I gained an impressive nine ish kilos of luggage while back home. but my awesome travel pack has handled the load nicely. Quite impressive for a pack I picked up for 19 bucks. Dad left a few hours ago.. odds are i wont see him until my graduation parade.. but he has promised to have a haircut by then so that will be good.. my flight leaves at 0600.. less than six hours away.. and less than 5 before i need to be up and dressed..
This is probably the last you'll hear from me in a while.. i'll do my best to pop in from time to time. Until then, be happy, misbehave, and try and catch a few sleep ins for me.

I'm pretty sure Gia has my email so try and keep in touch. Huggles for all.

Laters!!

Best wishes, come back to us safe and sound! Warm hugs,
light

Hey Patch, how was your week girl? I hope all is well - party mode for the weekend?

Miranda, a special warm welcome to anyone who may wish to bribe me with pie.....let's see Annie, peach is a superlative suggestion ....errrrm what kinda pie are we talking about here?:devil:

Great to see you Annie, I hope life is treating you and those you love with warmth and happiness.:rose:

Welcome newbies.

Gia, I hope to catch you today, I will be on here for a bit.
What have you been up to?

I haven't been on here since you, lezli and I had our party, lol because of the running re-added to my schedule I realised it takes me two weeks to get over the extra fatigue so that I can have a some kind of social and sex life too. :devil::D

My training is going great though. No injuries :nana:
The beau is great too, no problems in the horizon, we are hoping to get vacation time early - it worked really well for me last year to get my vacation early on, so I am happy to do so again :D

It certainly is a matter of being on a schedule. As lame as it always sounded to me, I really do prefer to have a laisse-faire approach ...I know most prolly do
but many people prefer having a timetable structure to get all that they have to do.....done.
I am one who does not prefer it but has learnt it does help.

Hoping to find balance between schedule and laisse-faire to keep for meself.

:kiss::rose::heart:

Listen friend, you have more on your plate than a Superbowl fanatic at halftime. Even though you know all of this already, I hope it gives you a boost to read it.

You are aware of your self and know yourself better than anyone. So I trust, you may consider to view that staying at a hotel is a good thing. Even though it is your parents that you came to visit. It is an ideal to aim for acceptance without limits in this world. And often if you consider just how different, and entitled we all are to be different (in good and bad ways and everything in between) that two people ever get along.
Compassion and empathy - if we all had just the right amount with each person we know and it was always mutual, at just the time when needed, in the perfect quantity...well.. hence the use of the word, "ideal".

I am hoping that because you know yourself, better than anyone, you will realise that it is because you are a real parent, not the kind that loves her child with limits - that is why you are going to visit your son and carrying your daughter as a surprise when you visit your parents.
You have already given your children better than you received from your parents.

GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart::rose::kiss:

:kiss: mWhaahhh, love you girl, thank you.

We are booking the downtown hostel, which is one block from the gay part of Vancouver, close to the beach and Stanley Park, close to Chinatown. All things we wanted to see and do when in the city. And by staying in our own digs instead of with relatives, we are not going to sit around for half the day, saying "so, should we go for a walk" and then never getting off the couch.

Glad to hear that things are going well for you!

And vixen, I think I missed saying hello to you earlier, please pardon my rudeness. K, I have to run, I have to meet my son in an hour and I am still out in the country and half to drive to the city, then deal with the city driving!

:kiss: mWhaahhh, love you girl, thank you.

We are booking the downtown hostel, which is one block from the gay part of Vancouver, close to the beach and Stanley Park, close to Chinatown. All things we wanted to see and do when in the city. And by staying in our own digs instead of with relatives, we are not going to sit around for half the day, saying "so, should we go for a walk" and then never getting off the couch.

Glad to hear that things are going well for you!

And vixen, I think I missed saying hello to you earlier, please pardon my rudeness. K, I have to run, I have to meet my son in an hour and I am still out in the country and half to drive to the city, then deal with the city driving!

Waves BUH-BYE!!
Sounds like you took lemons and made lemonade perfectly well. No worries, you just enjoy yourself like I know you will!
Gotcha , "with relatives" - nicely said
:D
:kiss:

Gia, I hope to catch you today, I will be on here for a bit.
What have you been up to?

Hello Light *Hugs*:heart::kiss::rose: I have been pestering Miranda and her granddaughter. Both apparently are smarter than me. They understand my drivel lol Both are very sweet. I told her Granddaughter that I was scared of her. She is very acute. My explanation was that I had revealed layers of my self and through my denial. I was afraid she would find more levels lol.
Both are delightful good spirited people. Miranda and I seem to be very connected. I am happy about that.:heart:

Hello Light *Hugs*:heart::kiss::rose: I have been pestering Miranda and her granddaughter. Both apparently are smarter than me. They understand my drivel lol Both are very sweet. I told her Granddaughter that I was scared of her. She is very acute. My explanation was that I had revealed layers of my self and through my denial. I was afraid she would find more levels lol.
Both are delightful good spirited people. Miranda and I seem to be very connected. I am happy about that.:heart:

Is denial....retaliation against oneself in actuality?

Good to see you and glad to read that you have two good souls to talk to.:rose::kiss::heart:

Checking in

Music: The movie Foxfire

Mood: Fairly groovy. Relaxing with Bailey's Irish Cream on the rocks

Wearing: Some very fuzzy, warm flannel pants and an old t-shirt

Sending many hugs around to those who need them, then another round of hugs to absolutely everyone. 'Cause I love hugs. And 'cause it's you guys.

And many welcomes to all who are new! A third round of hugs to you!

Ah, family. Distance does make some things more tolerable, at least. :confused: Only so much you can do for the rest. Wishing you the very best of luck. Never stop being true to yourself. As miserable as the situation may be, changing yourself to suit others will only make it worse.

-diz :rose: :rose: :rose:

Music: The movie Foxfire

Mood: Fairly groovy. Relaxing with Bailey's Irish Cream on the rocks

Wearing: Some very fuzzy, warm flannel pants and an old t-shirt

Sending many hugs around to those who need them, then another round of hugs to absolutely everyone. 'Cause I love hugs. And 'cause it's you guys.

And many welcomes to all who are new! A third round of hugs to you!

Ah, family. Distance does make some things more tolerable, at least. :confused: Only so much you can do for the rest. Wishing you the very best of luck. Never stop being true to yourself. As miserable as the situation may be, changing yourself to suit others will only make it worse.

-diz :rose: :rose: :rose:

I'll counter with:

Music: Frank Zappa "The Perfect Stranger" (Conducted by Pierre Boulez`)

Mood: relaxed, (however in need of satisfaction ) have the fire lit, the wine poured, and no one to share it with tonight.

Wearing: Sweats, flannel, and comfy!

Accepting the hugs, alone at home, no one to play with, but the fire and music make the wine worth the decanting. possibilties of self gratification without you.

I'll counter with:

Music: Frank Zappa "The Perfect Stranger" (Conducted by Pierre Boulez`)

Mood: relaxed, (however in need of satisfaction ) have the fire lit, the wine poured, and no one to share it with tonight.

Wearing: Sweats, flannel, and comfy!

Accepting the hugs, alone at home, no one to play with, but the fire and music make the wine worth the decanting. possibilties of self gratification without you.

Very nice choice in music! What kind of wine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back