Complete hardcore humiliation and betrayal

CuckoldWittol

Experienced
Story Characters:
Slutty mom, unsuspecting dad and voyeur son
[OR]
Slutty GF, unsuspecting BF

Mom/Gf should maximum humiliate dad/bf. But dad/bf should not know that he is being humiliated. Give more ideas

Eg: Mixing lover's sperm in his drink and serve:D:D

Phoning the boyfriend when she is about to be fucked for a one night stand by a stranger so he can hear everything.

Humiliation

A blind-fold scene wherein he is tied to a chair. The wife brings in a group of friends (men and women) to fuck her senseless, while he thinks he is listening to her masturbate. Maybe, she gets him to reluctantly let her fuck him with a toy, while they are watching, pointing at him as he takes it, and (maybe) starts to beg for it.

Story Characters:
Slutty mom, unsuspecting dad and voyeur son
<...>
Mom/Gf should maximum humiliate dad/bf. But dad/bf should not know that he is being humiliated.
I approached this scenario in (RIGHT) UNDER HIS EYES. GF/wife is total slut before and during their (un)married life but he's too obsessed by his studies to notice. He's humiliated and angered when he discovers her slut-ness and she explains that it's her sex-work money that pays for his education and upkeep. She *might* have moved on to total humiliation if she hadn't accidentally poisoned him.

I may re-version that into a traditional cuckold (but not wimp/wittol) story (STILL UNDER HIS EYES) and change manslaughter to hardcore humiliation. She gives him an ultimatum: accept her for the slut she is, or get divorced and lose his support, his home, 'his' children, everything. Since he's a nerd, not a wimp, he'll devise a way to prevail. I have a nasty idea here... :devil:

A blind-fold scene wherein he is tied to a chair. The wife brings in a group of friends (men and women) to fuck her senseless, while he thinks he is listening to her masturbate.
I don't think jill-off sessions and group fuck-fests sound quite the same. He could probably tell the difference. ;)

Back