Can you name this author?

Stick_Man

Virgin
I'm looking to identify a particular author. She actually usually posts her incest stories to xnxx.com because they don't have any age restrictions. Recently (a few months ago) some knucklehead copied a series of her incest stories and tried to pass them off as his own. Smart readers recognized this and they were eventually removed from Literotica.

She has a small blog describing her real life incest experiences. I remember it being pretty hot and I just wanted to find it again.

Any ideas?

I'm looking to identify a particular author. She actually usually posts her incest stories to xnxx.com because they don't have any age restrictions. Recently (a few months ago) some knucklehead copied a series of her incest stories and tried to pass them off as his own. Smart readers recognized this and they were eventually removed from Literotica.

She has a small blog describing her real life incest experiences. I remember it being pretty hot and I just wanted to find it again.

Any ideas?

Could be kinkybibelle but I think she removed her stories from here.

Any ideas?

I'm wondering if it might be me. I have posted stories on another website concerning sexual activity by minors, and there is a blog on that site in which I refer to my real-life incest experiences. However, the experience was traumatic, and I described my writing as a way of healing from it. I wouldn't describe that blog entry as "hot" in any way.

I had the name wrong I am almost positive it was kinkybelle_bi

her bio was nothing but bragging about how she had sex with her son and lamenting how her son wouldn't have sex with his sister because he still saw her as a little girl(Imagine that!:rolleyes:)

TBH as much as I enjoy writing fictional 18+ incest stories biographies like hers were disturbing especially when reading between the lines you knew she was doing this when her son was well under 18. I think she might have mentioned getting her husband to seduce the daughter as well.

I think she deleted her stories because someone figured out who she was in R/L.

I had the name wrong I am almost positive it was kinkybelle_bi

her bio was nothing but bragging about how she had sex with her son and lamenting how her son wouldn't have sex with his sister because he still saw her as a little girl(Imagine that!:rolleyes:)

TBH as much as I enjoy writing fictional 18+ incest stories biographies like hers were disturbing especially when reading between the lines you knew she was doing this when her son was well under 18. I think she might have mentioned getting her husband to seduce the daughter as well.

I think she deleted her stories because someone figured out who she was in R/L.

I don't know if it was the same person, but when I first got on Lit I used to check out the amateur pic feedback forum, there was a middle aged woman posting pics of herself that she claimed were taken by her son and that they lived together as man and wife and had been having sex for a long time.

I don't know if it was the same person, but when I first got on Lit I used to check out the amateur pic feedback forum, there was a middle aged woman posting pics of herself that she claimed were taken by her son and that they lived together as man and wife and had been having sex for a long time.

No, the author I mentioned said in her bio that once her son got married they stopped fooling around.

I always wonder if there was truth to it or it was a ploy to drive up her scores. All I know is when she left it was in a hurry.

Sorry to drag up old posts. I used to speak with KBB on occasions. Then one day all her posts everywhere disappeared, her e-mail account was deleted. based on a few things she had posted I believe she may have revealed just enough about her self for somebody to figure out who she was, or at least suspect it. A shame, really, that even in the anonymity of the Internet she couldn't be completely free to be herself, even if what she was doing was illegal or immoral.

Sorry to drag up old posts. I used to speak with KBB on occasions. Then one day all her posts everywhere disappeared, her e-mail account was deleted. based on a few things she had posted I believe she may have revealed just enough about her self for somebody to figure out who she was, or at least suspect it. A shame, really, that even in the anonymity of the Internet she couldn't be completely free to be herself, even if what she was doing was illegal or immoral.

The thing is people get carried away and its understandable.

What she was doing was certainly illegal-immoral could be up for debate. What disturbed me about her was her commenting about how her son disappointed her by not sleeping with his sister no matter how much she tried to encourage it. Other claims were that she "talked" the father into seducing the daughter, which made me wonder how consensual things were there and at what age.

But the main point is that when someone comes here and says thst stuff its encouraged because she is playing into the kink of the people in that category and now she getting "Oh, that's hot," instead of "You're sick" and it encourages more revealing posts and more talking about it and next thing you know you did give away just enough.

There is a fine line in seeing both incest and rape as fantasies and the reality of them. The fantasy can be hot with either, kept in a fantasy setting, but when you start hearing people talk about their real life experiences in both it starts a reality check and the fantasies are suddenly not so hot and harmless.

I wrote a few father/daughter stories here to see if I could and one was very rough(but consensual) sex, wrote it for a friend here.

I received a private feedback on it from a guy telling me what he did to his daughter....if it was not anon I would have forwarded the e-mail to the police, it was that bad.

I haven't even thought about writing a father/daughter story since. All I can hope is that his e-mail was some type of sick attention getting play and it wasn't real, but I still can't get it out of my head.

The author in question expressing her borderline contempt for her son not wanting to fuck his sister was to close to reality to be anything but disturbing, for me anyway.

Back