helau! ;)

kimber22

Literotica Betterknower
helau, from a, some kind of Austrian front ^^

Hey guys, you around!?

Look forward to hearing from you! :)

wenn's tot ist, isses doch egal, ob ich hier poste oder nicht, oder? :D

And in case some's still here, and probably waiting for some guys to revive this forum, why not let it be us? ;)

but my reason for writing here, is rather personal: Some years ago I was travelling through Europe (Interrail): Denmark, Belgium, Holland, Sweden, Norway... And during that trip I just met so many guys from you Netherlands...

Why not do some stuff here together? We're one Europe, not?

And if you don't like the Germans - me no neither; I'm Austrian. ;) But sometimes, somewhere they Germans do know something....

:rose:

but my reason for writing here, is rather personal: Some years ago I was travelling through Europe (Interrail): Denmark, Belgium, Holland, Sweden, Norway... And during that trip I just met so many guys from you Netherlands...

Why not do some stuff here together? We're one Europe, not?

And if you don't like the Germans - me no neither; I'm Austrian. ;) But sometimes, somewhere they Germans do know something....

:rose:

Well......what do you like Kimber? searching for something special?

not really... just looking wheter or not there are some guys here doing some stuff ^^ :D

It's your forum, you must decide wheter you're happy with it, or wheter you wanna do something about it. I was just mentioning, that I noticed it. :rose:

Back